posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:14 PM
Here is a side by side comparison of George W. Bush’s and John F. Kerry’s military Records, I’m sure it will put a lot of this bickering from the
Bu#’s to rest.
AWOL----absent for 30 days or less.
Desertion-----absent for more than 30 days with evidence of no intent to return to duty.
Is he guilty of one or both? You read the facts here and decide
Bush now says he's released all his records...if that's true, then has anyone seen:
· Any pages from Bush's flight log
· Records from the Flight Inquiry Board convened after Bush was suspended as a pilot
· Any evidence of Bush's reclassification into another AFSC after suspension as a pilot
· Any photos of George Bush in a military uniform after 1972
· Anything at all from any Alabama unit with Bush's name on it
· Any copies of form 44a from the Alabama National Guard certifying attendance
· Air Force Form 142 (Aviation Service Audit Worksheet)
· The contents of his UIF (Unfavorable Information File w/results from grounding)
· Anything proving service (not just receipt of pay) by Bush between May 1972 and May 1973?
(And what is it precisely that the blathering right-wing pundits seem to think is missing from John Kerry's Official Naval Records?) Click
[edit on 26-8-2004 by Sauron]