It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom gave me your ENIGMA problem so I joined and guess what I found!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hello... your site is cool. I worked on Enigma last night, found some strange things for sure. I can't make a thread yet but here is what I found. When you go to the enigma website there are now 8 pages to view, and a message LAST.BEFORE. And I notice even in the name enigma-amgina, things are backwards.. now the company Temporia Corporation does not exist as you know BUT the words intrigued me.. Translate Temporia from Latin to English and you get TIMES... translate Corpora and you get Bodies and TION in latin means OF. So TIMES OF BODIES AND BACKWARDS IS BODIES OF TIMES. Now its get weird and so I was very interested !! Next I looked up the toroid museum. Of course does not exist, but the meaning of TOROID is " a round building with a hole in the center ' ie like a donut it said... I thought hmm so I looked up donut shaped museums... nope that didn't work so I thought check for a DONUT MUSEUM.. laughing as I did but to my surprise it led me to a site called the DONUT MUSEUM?!?! One link is for a museum that is closed in California but another is for DONUT MUSEUM is en.wikipedia.org... both the page and location are PROTECTED! Wierd I thought but noticing at the top right hand corner of page are
Coordinates: 58°4'21"S 158°49'21"W and the guy who last edited the page is DIRK WILLEMSEM [ on the bottom left hand side of page] Now if you click on his name it take you to a really weird page, like a game or something not sure yet what that is about. Anyway I google searched the Coordinates and came up with
Detailed Info - Asteroid Occultation... I thought what the hell !! hmm that must be wrong so I looked up a latitude and longtitude site and searched coordinates again and oh ya same thing. Also pulls up the DONUT MUSEUM.
On google maps this location is in the ocean by New Zealand.. what?? Hmm weird again.. I now focused on Asteroid Occultation having no idea what that means.. so i looked it up and it means : The hiding of a heavenly body from sight by the intervention of some other of the heavenly bodies; -- applied especially to eclipses of stars and planets by the moon, and to the eclipses of satellites of planets by their primaries.

The word enigma has 2 meanings also to my surprise... also means a riddle to be solve by careful thinking

I have no idea what any of this means but am very intrigue!!!! There seems to be a lot of weird stuff in enigma... still working on it but what do you guys think??? Am I on to something????

Anyway I hope I can contribute to your ATS and I apologize for the long winded statement... Have a super day

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
you know there is probably a thread about that game already since its made by ATS.
there should be no problem posting in there - you may find cool things too.

any way welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
nice work buddy,

welcome onboard.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Try this link to the original and ongoing game of Enigma.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-9-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't think posting in the ongoing thread will do much good. The information might get lost in there and the thread may die. Myself, and many others I'm sure, have already forgotten about the ENIGMA thread. That's why it was a good idea to make it's own thread here. Excellent research btw! If you could post some links to the things you found, it would be great.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There are currently 2 asteroids on a near-Earth trajectory, both of which happen to fall within the orbit of the moon making them uncomfortably close.
Here's on on YU55, a 1,200 meter size asteroid - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't have time to look the other up but I'm pretty sure it was called SP58 but don't bother with wiki on it there is no entry for such there.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Eiher way, u deserve an Ipad just for the work you put into this OP! Wow......

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by criticallinker

Great post. Excellent research but please leave some links so we can follow you down the "rabbit hole".

You'll fit in fine here young jedi... Don't give in to the "dark"side of ATS. Once you begin down that path forever will it control your destiny.

edit on 26-9-2011 by redzareptile because: I haven't had my coffee yet!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Doing your own critical research and following it through...
Yes, you will make a GREAT addition to ATS. WELCOME!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Good job! I like your name too.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Was also ENIGMA the name of an early 90s pop band or something? Nice thinking but this could involve more than donuts and a game site. Other than that alot of this information you gave is pretty self evident, some not, I just wouldnt go too far down that particuliar rabbit hole is all

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Where does Kevin Bacon fit in to all this by the way? Maybe we should start there......

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Asteroid occultation=The hiding of a heavenly body from sight by the intervention of some other of the heavenly bodies; -- applied especially to eclipses of stars and planets by the moon, and to the eclipses of satellites of planets by their primaries.

This could be the Shiloh eclipse.

If you are that good, try the William Button grave plaque.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My guess is this is someone from ATS just using a new nick to put out info. Possibly the people who made the riddle in the first place just to help some catch up, though it could be someone that's been working on it and is stuck, that knew the people who are already this far or further would get mad if he gave these hints away, so he posted them under a new account.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Great work criticallinker! And welcome to ATS and you put alot of work into your post hope to see more of you on the boards
..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
temporia.net...

Here is temporia corporations web site

Only says welcome identify yourself

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by criticallinker

sorry but cannot find any donut museum on en.wikipedia.org, also cannot find this other site u mention, where there is a donut museum on a map of the earth, since it is neither on google maps or google earth.

The only mention other than lous living donut museum (which is closed) i find is this one wikimapia.org...

which seems to be a homemade map of some fantasy island close to pizza island. Clearly nothing real.

However, that map may hold some significance.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Have any of you guys played Notpron ??

The original web-riddle of them all

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
ok random... your findings are very weird

take a look at this link with the coordinates given... then zoom in a see what you find... very interesting...

Random Map (zoom in)

edit. the map is being added to....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Laviver26

wow that is weird dont have a clue what that is!!! hmmm what the heck!! I will check into it.. wish I had some time moving and stuff right now ... thanks !!

top topics

join