It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amanda Knox is a "she-devil," Italian court told

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

"Amanda is one thing and another -- that is, both Saint Maria Goretti and a satanic, diabolic she-devil given to borderline behavior," Pacelli told the court,

So anyone think this just screams overdramatized propaganda? I don't know much about this case but why is it I am already assuming she is innocent when they dish out the sludge this thick?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
because she apparently murdered someone for not having sex with her! wth this cant ever happen! i unno its just more BS in the news....another slow week

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

would it be bad to want to meet her?..no girls here want to have sexy time with me that badly.

I think it's a slow news day indeed. This is a mountain out of a molehill situation.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

love the song choice it made me LOL!!!! and yeh go go slow news weeks they always turn the most unimportant shizzle into a mountain of *YOU SHOULD CARE!* when in fact i dont care about this girl get her off my tv....id rather watch monkeys hump...with a commentater sounding like the croc hunter steve irwen....*CRICKY LOOK AT THE MOUNT HIS GOT ON HER! on my now his really feeding it...dont try this at home im gonna try and poke it with a stick see what happens!*

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

Star for making me spit a piece of sandwich out in laughter.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Now you made me sad that Steve Irwen and Billy Mays are still dead. Oh nostalgia, why must you do such things!?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
haha glad i could make u spit out a piece of your sammich....

also billy and steve may go on but they will be remembered and used to brighten a day! its what they would want..

new topics

top topics

join