It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina - Mysterious Explosion by a fireball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A woman died and eight people were injured due to a mysterious explosion occurred at about 2 am in a house in Buenos Aires.
While investigating the causes of the event, locals reported seeing "a ball of fire fall from the sky"
The explosion destroyed two houses, three cars and a shop

Source (SPANISH) :Clarin.com

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Already a thread running on this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26/9/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I just read it in my MSM news feed, still dont know what to think of it. Maybe a piece of the UARS? Elenin?!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
welll then....i guess someone didnt think they should live there......if someones throwing huge fireballs at you...you know its time to call it a day and move.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
perhaps this was UARS and nasa lied about it landing in the pacific?

nasa lie? well it can't be that

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah...I just read about this and something similar that just happened in texas..the texas 1 has a pic..heres a link theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
Yeah...I just read about this and something similar that just happened in texas..the texas 1 has a pic..heres a link theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Getting a little rattled now, if these keep falling people will begin to believe.....I want to believe.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am in southeast Texas and my daughter and I watched the satellite Friday night/Saturday morning from midnight til after 3:00am from our front porch. The thing is that NASA is only about 90 miles west of here and what I would like to know is that if we could watch it VERY well with our naked eyes hen WHY couldn't NASA with all their fancy equipment keep track of it? Answer: NASA are big, fat liars!

And yes, we took pictures with phone- only shows blurry white blob due to being an old "Crazor" phone. The pictures we took with Kodak EasyShare didn't show anything. It was bright, cloudless, and skyfull of stars and there was no mistaking what we were watching. But why is NASA claiming no knowledge of where the satellite went? People freak out with speculative theories because the agency is so secretive. I don't see why they feel the need to play the whole situation so close to the chest. It's just a dang satellite for goodness sakes!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
I am in southeast Texas and my daughter and I watched the satellite Friday night/Saturday morning from midnight til after 3:00am from our front porch. The thing is that NASA is only about 90 miles west of here and what I would like to know is that if we could watch it VERY well with our naked eyes hen WHY couldn't NASA with all their fancy equipment keep track of it? Answer: NASA are big, fat liars!

And yes, we took pictures with phone- only shows blurry white blob due to being an old "Crazor" phone. The pictures we took with Kodak EasyShare didn't show anything. It was bright, cloudless, and skyfull of stars and there was no mistaking what we were watching. But why is NASA claiming no knowledge of where the satellite went? People freak out with speculative theories because the agency is so secretive. I don't see why they feel the need to play the whole situation so close to the chest. It's just a dang satellite for goodness sakes!

the track it was on from midnight - 3am put it no where near texas so its highly unlikely its what you saw.....more then just nasa said its track would put it over canada/africa/ocean so no you didnt see uars go flying by....specially when at the time your claiming it had already gone down....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ozzraven

tq so much for the precious pics. i know it was done by the elenin. thanks again.

top topics

join