It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nationwide Emergency Broadcast Alert Test 11/9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It is now November first- about an hour ago there was an emergency broadcast tests scrolling across the top of my TV screen, barely noticeable save for the whole irritating buzzing. But everywhere I look, the ONLY places I have heard of this nationwide test is on this site, and on a government site. Honestly, I think there is something to many conspiracy theories, and I think this is a tad suspicious. Why now, indeed? And I'm pretty sure that any time something big is going to happen, the government of America knows something about it. Honestly, if my mom hadn't forwarded an email to me I would know nothing about this at all, and doubtless I would end up scared half to death when my TV, radio, laptop, and all the tornado sirens around start going off at roughly the same time. So the news apparently doesn't care (or have been threatened/paid off, though I don't claim that that is what's happened) or they don't know. (That is actually harder to believe, though.) And when I try telling friends or family, they just roll their eyes and change the subject. Wonderful, yeah? Sorry if this is entirely irrelevant. Just curious about this whole thing, y'know?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
More like this:

"Beep Beep Beep...This is a broadcast of the National Emergency Alert System, please stay tuned for important information. This is not a test, this is an Emergency Action Message. Please stand by for important emergency action information.... (repeated 3 times) Ladies and Gentlemen: The president of the United States. "My fellow Americans. Long have we wondered if we were alone in the universe. This question, as old as humanity itself has finally been answered. Our scientists of NASA and SETI discovered a large object currently within the orbit of Venus that is under intelligent control. This object is a spacecraft that is capable of saving our species from extinction. The object is nothing less than an Arc. These beings are here to save the human race for an impending Extinction Level Event that will occur on the 23rd of November. This event is a violent solar storm caused by the interaction with the interstellar gas cloud the Earth is entering called by the Nasa Scientists the "Local Fluff" This will cause the Earth to remain uninhabitable for approximately 1,000 years. When they arrive on the 11th day of November, you are encouraged to go with them to safety on a New Earth. It is with great humility and honor that I now introduce you to their ambassador and emissary to the Human Race, I now give you Maitreya. (Maitreya will just be shown on the TV briefly and anyone seeing him will believe that he is God. He will not say anything, but you will be thinking something like this when looking at him, "God give me _____*insert deepest Earthly desire here* and i also ask you that this may be my last moment here on earth") We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming..."

Immediately after this broadcast the power will go out and the sky will turn a weird red color and then go dark and there will be an earthquake. All manners or strange things and chaos will occur for 3 days. followed by the "arrival" and harvest on the 11th. After it's over I guess the ones that are left rebuild society. I think it's a ploy to scare you into going with them.

My $0.03 worth.

Wow! what do YOU know? Seriously I look forward to seeing how this test is implemented and how I will ignore it just like every other test. Whatever happens will happen, nothing I can do until there is something to react to and then I am only a human with mortality. You have made me smile!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Emergency broadcast test on local television now.

Central Texas

Guess they are starting early?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Emergency broadcast test on local television now.

Central Texas

Guess they are starting early?

I doubt it, the sky isn't falling as predicted, you'll know when it goes live

I seen this thread in my marked list earlier and thought it was just a matter of time before it got a bump.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Is it just me or does anybody else think they are ramping up for something big??

I was watching ON DEMAND, which is recorded TV shows that you can watch later. The test cut in and I sat there and stared at it for about 3 minutes. Then the weirdest thing happened. My program did not come back on; I got a Fedora shell screen instead. It looked a bit like MS DOS and it had the OS and kernal listed along with some sort of username and it was asking for me to LOG IN!

Hell, if I was able to hook a keyboard up to my cable box, I'd have loved to try to log in! I didn't go away until I rebooted my cable box..... Hmmmm wonder what that was!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDigitalGem
Is it just me or does anybody else think they are ramping up for something big??

I was watching ON DEMAND, which is recorded TV shows that you can watch later. The test cut in and I sat there and stared at it for about 3 minutes. Then the weirdest thing happened. My program did not come back on; I got a Fedora shell screen instead. It looked a bit like MS DOS and it had the OS and kernal listed along with some sort of username and it was asking for me to LOG IN!

Hell, if I was able to hook a keyboard up to my cable box, I'd have loved to try to log in! I didn't go away until I rebooted my cable box..... Hmmmm wonder what that was!

how did you stare at it for 3 min when it was only a 30 sec test

top topics

<< 1   >>

join