It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Government Bought and Sold Weapons During "Fast and Furious," Documents Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

U.S Government Bought and Sold Weapons During "Fast and Furious," Documents Show

www.foxnews.com

Not only did U.S. officials approve, allow and assist in the sale of more than 2,000 guns to the Sinaloa cartel -- the federal government used taxpayer money to buy semi-automatic weapons, sold them to criminals and then watched as the guns disappeared.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Chalk up another one for the Obama administration. It's amazing to see these stroies, then listen to how people can keep defending him; looks like the Obama fighting for world peace is the same Obama supplying weapons to our enemies.

Let everyone know your feelings on the news.

Does this really shock anybody?

www.foxnews.com

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

nope. No shock here..

typical government BS.....

war is peace

freedom is slavery

ignorance is strength...

nothing to see here prulls.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Really? No other thoughts?
I found this to be a pretty big deal.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
biggest thing that irks me next to those related deaths.

is that is the same government who denies me the right to own the same kind.

they need to go down but they never will government can and has never done anything wrong.

crooks

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I love how this scandal just gets bigger with each passing week and still not a peep from the MSM.

Not even much peeping from the ATS crowd either. Most threads regarding this topic die on the first page.

You'd think the anti-gun crowd, the pro-gun crowd, the "can't trust the gov" crowd, the "waste of tax dollars" crowd, the "Obama is the anti-Christ" crowd, the "We love Obama no matter what" crowd, the "America is an arms dealing war-monger" crowd, the "law-enforcement is corrupt" crowd, the "law-enforcement is just doing its job" crowd, and all the other applicable crowds which essentially totals to the sum of all ATS posters would have opinions on this.

Either I'm really not getting the apparently obvious reason why this is not a big deal or a disgustingly high number of people have their hands over their eyes, fingers in their ears and mouths cupped for reason.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

i think i figured that out feel free to disagree with this assesment.

but the current potus is from the party of do no wrong and the media the majority supports that potus and most of the time will never do anything to do to cast him in a bad light.

now rewind to the last potus and fast and furious and any other scandal the press and ats would be talking about it 24-7.

thats my thoughts

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

How right you are neo! The list of scandals has been quite impressive this year, yet barely a peep on the news. Chicago style politics at it's best
All this from the guy who was given the Nobel prize for what he would do....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Not only did U.S. officials approve, allow and assist in the sale of more than 2,000 guns to the Sinaloa cartel -- the federal government used taxpayer money to buy semi-automatic weapons, sold them to criminals and then watched as the guns disappeared.

Purchased with U.S. tax money, then sold at what profit? Did they pay all the required taxes on the profit? Hmmm?
edit on 27-9-2011 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join