It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Express Historic Negativity Toward U.S. Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican
reply to post by centurion1211

There are some very powerful players behind the scenes who would love to see representative government dissolve.

And one of my key points is that if what you say is true, how is the "opt out of politics" movement you see posted here (above) not playing directly into their hands?

These people that refuse to engage will be the "silent majority" that stands by and watches the last of their liberties disappear - and it will be their fault for slinking away and allowing it to happen.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican
reply to post by centurion1211

There are some very powerful players behind the scenes who would love to see representative government dissolve.

And one of my key points is that if what you say is true, how is the "opt out of politics" movement you see posted here (above) not playing directly into their hands?

These people that refuse to engage will be the "silent majority" that stands by and watches the last of their liberties disappear - and it will be their fault for slinking away and allowing it to happen.

Oh, I agree completely. There is a major, multi-million dollar PR campaigned waged to make people think anti-political cynicism is the height of being informed. It's an easy default for someone with not enough knowledge to understand context, depth and nuance. All they have to do is pretend 'they' understand it all, and everyone else is a 'sheeple'.

The whole "NWO/Illuminatti' thing plays perfectly into that. Dont like a person or idea? Just claim it is 'illuminatti' and refuse to engage in educated debate.

<< 1   >>

join