It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trader on BBC "Goldman Sachs" Runs the world.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

That is what I do do
tho they have to get the.. ahem.. balance right.. there are enough examples of going to far the wrong way and tipping the balance of power over to us peasants (albeit for short periods)

The current scramble seems to me will only leave very peeved peasants and that only ends one way unless the establishment can redirect that anger onto someone external.

I'm usually very good analysis and timeline predictions.. but while I have predicted we would be here/now based on previous cycles I guess I am too nervous to even begin to predict what will happen next.

The only one I have said here on ATS is that I felt we would enter a conflict just before the next crash in the markets. boy do I hope I am wrong.. especially based on the comments from the Ops Vid as it seems just around the corner.

edit on 27/9/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Rest assured, one thing the peasants will never have is a say in how things are governed. Democracy? Laugh...
I love watching Americans talking about politics with their two political parties. They get so passionate about it. Ah, bless...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Someone mentioned the "Yes Men" movie in a previous post. Thought it was worth posting this clip from the movie. I have actually looked into the traders history and I don't believe he is a playing a stunt, he maybe doing it to attract attention to himself, but still he saying what we already knew.

But there are similarities.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I love your avatar. I was a huge Mr Ben fan when i was a kid.
Come to think about it, my life has some similarity to his....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Front page of the Daily Mail website:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This Trader guy has a Blog - here's the link

www.leadingtrader.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

i just had to reply to your post on the "dont panic carry on" quote
did you get that from somewhere or just come up with it?
i only ask as i was in lidl lastnight and saw this
www.lidl.co.uk...
the t-shirts
made me lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Mr Rastani's website, LeadingTrader.com, is full of pictures of his speaking engagements, but provides little information about his own trading experience.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Is it possible this man is trying to 'cause' (or help) something to happen rather than being the honestly speaking trader he seems to be being perceived.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Yeah I have seen those T shirts and I think Marks and Spencers have a reusable carrier bag with the same or similar slogan

“Keep Calm And Carry On” was a poster produced by the British government early on during the Second World War. It was intended as an exercise in morale boosting for the British public. Seventy years on, the slogan finds itself at the centre of another battle in Europe, this time before the European Community Trade Mark office in Alicante.

www.fladgate.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Too big to fail. Remember those words when nothing happens.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Wow incredible video
Thank you as this proves what I and others thought for a while now. I'm just extremely surprised that this aired. However, I hope my fellow ATSers sees this as an opportunity to prepare and not view this as a victory that proves that there is in fact a conspiracy. Talking about disaster and then actually living during disaster are two different ends of the spectrum. You may say, of course that's obvious, but there are some members on this site (especially some of my fellow Americans) that still don't understand this. Proper research is a must and if you hedge against the coming depression you will be fine. Just watch out for those who aren't prepared, to them being to late will be they're BBC video.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
A refreshingly honest interview. Cold, sinister and short-sighted, but an interesting window on to how these people operate and how their mindset effects the rest of us.

It should be noted that this went out on the BBC News channel, and will probably have been seen by relatively few people, this was not a primetime news interview, it was the late morning deadzone.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well it's now second on my google news page *shakes head* talk about reaction.. reading his facebook page is interesting to see the diverse reactions from around the globe his comments have certainly struck a chord and he'll get his few minuets in the limelight.. but I do wonder if that will do him any good if he is not part of the "yes men"

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
Too big to fail. Remember those words when nothing happens.

You truly don't understand what's going on do you? Failure is the too big to fail plan. Massive companies like Goldman will make hundreds of billions hedging against a failed system. If you watched the video the trader even states that during the great depression while people were suffering a few people made a lot of money during that time. Bubbles aren't random events, it's just another way to make money for those who know how to hedge they're bets.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

The vid and comments to the vid in other media sources are coming out 2nd in my google news "top stories" section so I think this might get wider coverage that it's late morning slot should have otherwise got.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl12

My friend you have no idea. Continue with this very academic debate.

ETA: And you proved TBTF principal. Weird response.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Wow...good find OP.

Lol, on the BBC..haha, the gatekeepers er i mean news editors must have been in a meeting, i can't believe no-one was screaming into their ears to cut him off !

Goldman Sachs rule the world !
The markets are toast !
I'm a Trader, we don't care !
: We make money from the collapse !

Epic

Cosmic...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Then enlighten me my "friend".

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl12

No thanks, buddy. Your avatar is gross, and yes I'm taking a cosmetic reason for not bothering to explain anything on the anonymous Internet. Besides, look at my ETA, you already know the answer, you proved it.

ETA: Last post in this thread. Have fun in the rabbit hole guys, remember to buy his books!

Another ETA: Quetzalcoatl12, I'm not being fair, sorry. This is why: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Now that we know the Federal Reserve is a privately owned, for-profit corporation, a natural question would be: who OWNS this company? Peter Kershaw provides the answer in "Economic Solutions" where he lists the ten primary shareholders in the Federal Reserve banking system.

1) The Rothschild Family - London 2) The Rothschild Family - Berlin 3) The Lazard Brothers - Paris 4) Israel Seiff - Italy 5) Kuhn-Loeb Company - Germany 6) The Warburgs - Amsterdam 7) The Warburgs - Hamburg 8) Lehman Brothers - New York 9) Goldman & Sachs - New York 10) The Rockefeller Family - New York
Now I don't know about you, but something is terribly wrong with this situation. Namely, don't we live in AMERICA? If so, why are seven of the top ten stockholders located in FOREIGN countries? That's 70%! To further convey how screwed-up this system is, Jim Marrs provides the following data in his phenomenal book, "Rule By Secrecy.
" He says that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which undeniably controls the other eleven Federal Reserve branches, is essentially controlled by two financial institutions:
1) Chase-Manhattan (controlled by the Rockefellers) - 6,389,445 shares - 32.
3%
2) Citbank - 4,051,851 shares - 20.
5%
Thus, these two entities control nearly 53% of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Doesn't that boggle your mind? Now, considering how many trillions of dollars are involved here, and how the bankers are WAY above our "selected" officials in Washington, D.C., do you think the above-listed banks and families have an inordinate amount of say-so in how our country is being run? The answer is blindingly apparent.

Where does the money come from?
We all know that the Federal Reserve CORPORATION prints money - then loans it, at interest, to our government. But wait until you see what a total scam this process is. But before we get to the meat of this issue, let's remember one thing about the very essence of banking - primarily that money should have some type of standard upon which its value is based. In the case of America, we operate on what is called a "gold standard" (i.e. our money is backed by gold).

So, with that in mind, let's look at how money is actually created, and at what cost. If the Federal Reserve wants to print 1,000 one-hundred ($100) bills, their total cost for ink, paper, plates, labor, etc. would be approximately $23.00 (according to Davvy Kidd in "Why A Bankrupt America"). Now, if you do the math, the total cost of 10,000 bills would be $230.00 ($.023 x 10,000). But, and here's the catch - 10,000 $100 bills equals $1,000,000! So, the Federal Reserve can "create" a million dollars, then LEND it to the U.S. Government (with interest) for a total cost of $230.
00! That's not a bad deal, huh!
The banking industry calls this process "seignorage." I call it outright THEFT. Why? Well, regardless of the immense profit margin ($1,000,000 for $230), plus the huge interest payments, our government then needs to STEAL the American people's money to payoff their debts via a Mob-like agency called the IRS. So the bankers steal from the government, then the government turns around and steals from the people. I'm no genius, but who do you think is getting screwed in this process? US - the people at the bottom rung of the ladder.

What's worse is that - now catch your breath - there's NO MORE gold left in Fort Knox! It's all gone. In other words, the GOLD STANDARD that our financial system was based upon is now an illusion. We can't convert our money into gold --- only other currency. The entire underlying basis for our money is now a lie - a sham. The Federal Reserve has become so arrogant that they've become a literal MONEY MAKING MACHINE, creating currency out of thin air! So that's where the Fed gets their money - they literally make it, then lend it to us so they can make even MORE money off of it.

Money As A Religion
The above-detailed process has become so ridiculous that William Grieder, former assistant managing editor of the Washington Post, wrote a book in 1987 entitled, "Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country" that details how the Controllers have conditioned us to accept this absurd situation.

To modern minds," he writes, "it seemed bizarre to think of the Federal Reserve as a religious institution. Yet the conspiracy theorists, in their own demented way, were on to something real and significant. The Fed did also function in the realm of religion. Its mysterious powers of money creation, inherited from priestly forebears, shielded a complex bundle of social and psychological meanings. With its own form of secret incantation, the Federal Reserve presided over awesome social ritual, transactions so powerful and frightening they seemed to lie beyond common understanding.
"

Darn I can't fit anymore, Gonna make another post

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join