It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious rumbling/shaking of my house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Dear ATS,

I thought I would finally post my story of what happened to me. Back in August of 2011, I was at my computer when I heard a loud rumbling sound ( seemed to come from underground), the next thing I know my whole house was shaking like an earthquake! The dogs went crazy. My first thought was blasting and I was upset because all blasting (coal/rock) was to have been decomissioned over a year ago. Yes, I live in a "former" coal mining town.

That being said, I called the Canadian government service responsible for seismic activity to confirm either blasting or possible earthquake. The seismologist told me that there was a blast registered at the exact time I gave him. I called our mayor to find out what was going on. He had me call the coal mining company who confirmed that they haven't blasted in over a year. He said to call a local company involved in rock blasting for ashfault. Well another call later and they said no, their blasting was done 4 weeks prior.

So, my next question was fracking tests. Were illegal tests being done? You have to have a blast permit registered with the government. I called the mayor back , posed the question, as this was way to close to a residential area and to this day it is a mystery. He actually called me back with a "I have no idea."

Well, thats my story, anyone have any sort of hypothosis on this?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The north american plate is hiccuping, lets get used to it. I feel minor vibrations all the time that last a mere second or two. put your bare feet on the ground more often and you're likely to feel them as well.
Somethings up.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I feel it almost everyday while sitting quietly at my computer ... I feel it as soon as it stops. Otherwise, while walking around or involved in work, cleaning or whatever, I don't usually feel this vibrating at all.

Due to allergies, I don't have any carpeting or throw rugs on the floors -- I have hardwood floors or tile all throughout, so I can really feel the vibration, even if I'm not sitting here barefoot. ... with or without shoes on ... I can feel it right underneath the hardwood-floors and cement-slab underneath the wood flooring.

I suspect if the floors were carpeted, or if the floor weren't ground level, (had a basement or crawl space), I probably wouldn't be able to sense or to feel this strange vibrating .... it's very weird ... and I don't have a clue as to the origin or source of it.

There's no connection to the vibration on the hardwood floors with appliances turned on or the A/C unit running ... as it even happens when major appliances, especially the clothes washer, or the A/C are both turned off.

It's a light, very subtle ground vibration underneath the ground floor, which is the first floor of the house. The house is on a cement slab.

I actually notice or realize the vibrating or light shaking when the vibrating stops, (for a short period of time) as it does cease, at least every now and then. In other words, I'm more aware a vibrating situation just happened after the fact ... when the vibration stops for a brief period. That's when I realize the ground underneath the floor was vibrating -- when it stops vibrating ... how weird is that?

It is very strange ... and very annoying. I have no idea what it might be.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Aliens have admitted to screwing with the tectonic plates from their underground bases....a long time ago it seems.
I think they are getting ready to exterminate the vermin on the planet surface through this means.
After the great tsunamis and earthquakes they can emerge to start their own population with ET/Human hybrids......
The frequency and strength of ground instability incidents is increasing ....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You can believe it's aliens if you want to but they know when this was going to happen and are taking the opportunity to delude as many as they can.

Even Glastonbury Tor shows us this is the time, in cosmological terms, that this was going to happen.

Shiloh eclipses are coming and they know their time is short after those.

The earth is being made to resonate by an outside force, that is acting upon the earth and us. This force will be the cause of the Shiloh eclipse.
All things will be shaken.

new topics

top topics

join