It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An honest view of depression from someone who has suffered it everyday for over a decade.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
OP

Been closer to your experience, but one of my own than you want to realise.

All I will add for anyone feeling this way is please look at the thread here:

Within that short thread you will find a solution that will make you happier, leave the ptsd alone and start afresh with hope:

PTSD Quick Cure Stop Depression Believe in future and Yourself

Lots of love

Elf

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sympathy and best wishes to you friend, from someone who has also suffered from clinical depression and bipolar.
The best thing I did was get counselling, and I kinda got to a point in my life where I made myself pull myself together. Can't explain it really, but sometimes kicking your own butt can help.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I just wanted to pop in & say that I applaud your honesty OP & those of you that have posted...When I see someone being so open & honest, I can't help but want to acknowledge it..I wish you much luck & will continue to follow your thread..s&f...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well I could barely get out of bed a after my little brother passed away in 2006. It lasted until I started to take nutrient supplements, eat a more wholesome diet, and exercise each day in some way or another.

Now I cook most of my food, which consists of whole foods, nuts, berries, veggies, melons, farm-raised turkey, and lots of silver-needle strawberry kombucha, and raw goat milk kefir. Getting the gut back on track is best to repair the body and mind. I'm just now starting an exhausting crossfit program that's awesomely exhausting, sleep but a few hours each night, and am out at the bar talking to good people about various global issues on a near-daily basis.

Get your diet and exercise in optimal condition, then come out with us to the bars, and realize that the good people are waking up! Good luck to you, friend!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I keep thinking about this thread. The other day. I could only come up with one way to deal with things. One word.

Endure.

That's all I got.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join