It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What did We learn?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by SunShineKid

You blame for the government? That means that most of the posters at ATS are at the beck and call of the government. Somehow I find that hard to believe.

No, that does not mean that most of the posters at ATS are "at the beck and call of the government" as you suggest! Maybe some but, not all!
Most of the people here at ATS (me included) have been manipulated and misled to believe and post ridiculous and bogus things about the comet Elenin and doomsday nonsense!
They fed to us for many years in Hollywood movies, television, and the media...
The current confusion in the mass media and Internet was deliberately instigated by NASA and the dark ones.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

1st NASA's undercover agents and the dark ones start bogus rumors on YouTube and other public forums about comet Elenin for example...
Then NASA discredit them so that they appear credible and at the same time ignore the important questions.

NASA has felt the need to respond to the crazy theories being flung around and to address some of the more rational questions... but, why is NASA connecting Elenin with Nibiru without any obvious astronomical reason???

This is the usual manipulation of intimidated humans by the dark ones with the aim of dumping down any critical scientists in NASA, who may have asked some specific questions or even leaked secret information on Elenin, Nibiru, and the upcoming events.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

That's a laughable story in which you have made no effort to provide any evidence. It appears to be nothing more than an opinion with no reasoning behind it. That's the sort of mess created by the Elenintards - tall tales without thinking.

Do you have anything at all that supports this wild claim of yours?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Nope

edit on 29-9-2011 by SunShineKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Let's use Occam's Razor here. Now we have two scenarios. There's the one you're claiming, in which NASA has been funding movies for years just waiting for Leonid Elenin to discover a comet. Then once he does they hire a person with clear mental problems and a person who is a convicted pedophile to go on YouTube and make videos regarding Elenin's comet and doomsday. Then they have to hope that these videos actually get popular. Then they have to hope that earthquakes occur when Elenin "aligns" with Earth (of course I'm assuming the claim is that they used the conspiracy theorists deus ex machina, HAARP.) Then they have to hope that someone notices that these earthquakes occur during "alignments." Then they have to hope that conspiracy theorists completely butcher astronomy in order to get this comet to fit with their theories.

The other scenario we have is Leonid Elenin discovered a comet. Terral Croft and Astrolpatriot made videos. The conspiracy theory world freaked out. I think I'm going to have to go with latter on this one. NASA is in no way, shape, or form responsible for the hysteria regarding Elenin. It was yours, and others, own naivete and gullibility that caused this circus. And now it is your own cognitive dissonance that is causing you to spit out these crazy theories as to why it was not your fault for being wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Your appeal suggests that even mentioning your brother endangers him. I think it is fair to say that you are telling a lie here. That means you have nothing to support your claim.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Your appeal suggests that even mentioning your brother endangers him. I think it is fair to say that you are telling a lie here. That means you have nothing to support your claim.

Why would it endanger him?
You have no logic at all.
What are you talking about?
What has he done?
edit on 29-9-2011 by SunShineKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

If passing a physiatric evaluation in order to be a member of ATS was required this site would lose a good 1/3 of its members at least.. They blame Nasa for not telling the truth and then once its proved Nasa did tell the truth they blame Nasa for causing the conspiracy to begin with. Poor Nasa guys just cant win.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

If passing a physiatric evaluation in order to be a member of ATS was required this site would lose a good 1/3 of its members at least.. They blame Nasa for not telling the truth and then once its proved Nasa did tell the truth they blame Nasa for causing the conspiracy to begin with. Poor Nasa guys just cant win.

Basically that's the situation.

kinda sad yes?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

October 21 coming up. Fire from the sky shall be raining upon everyone..[/sarcasm]

Then October 28th

11-11 is gaining traction as a new interesting date.

Asteroid YU55.

It's admit to see dates popup out of nowhere, complete randomness.

edit on 19-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
@So What did We learn?

HMM, TRUST YOURSELVES follow your HEARTS continue seeking truth. LOVE GOD whatever you know the* as. Because those who are supposed to be trusted play games and its not fair, but its cool in time

NAMASTE*******
edit on 10/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
reply to post by StarPeace

It's admit to see dates popup out of nowhere, complete randomness.

terribad typo
don't know where "admit" came from..

It's interesting to see dates popup out of nowhere, complete randomness.

Fix'd ^^

thanks to the guy who alerted me of that typo..
edit on 19-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Do you happen to be a Libra? Balanced is a trait.

I am surprised at how many want to silence people they disagree with! Who cares what is said? If it up to you to find out what is true and what is not. BTW who really knows the truth about any occult topic? Everything we know has been passed down from the establishment. The real truth is never passed down. Someone mentioned people on ATS are creating lies and disinfo . That is the only way MSM survives. Lies and disinfo is their game and they are suppose to know what is happening. We can only allow our mind to put together events since many have nothing but leaks to put together. I would much rather see a free thinker put together ideas than watch a skeptic who is afraid to lose their shadow. If we are waiting on MSM to think for us then why is there message boards or sites like ATS?

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Why would it endanger him?
You have no logic at all.
What are you talking about?
What has he done?

So you lied about the story. That's ok. I'm not surprised.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I am surprised at how many want to silence people they disagree with!

Do you think that challenging a story or pointing out errors in a story is an attempt to silence?

I am constantly being told to go away and not interfere with hoaxes.

Someone mentioned people on ATS are creating lies and disinfo .

I find it to be humorous when people claim I am a disinfo agent. Are the MSM spreading lies. No. Do they make mistakes? I believe so. There is such pressure to get a story out first that people are willing to state potential blunders. Those blunders are called lies, but the lie comes from repeating a known mistake.

I would much rather see a free thinker put together ideas than watch a skeptic who is afraid to lose their shadow.

Are you confusing skeptic and scoffer? I believe you are. What do you mean by a free thinker? Are you talking about a person that is unable or unwilling to spend the time determining if a story is valid or not?

If we are waiting on MSM to think for us then why is there message boards or sites like ATS?

To discuss the unverifiable.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Looks like most of us has survived/ or been left behind, from the Harold Camping Judgement Day. October 21..
Eh Oh wells

Well judging by the lack of reports of death and destruction, and the lack of aliens, and "enlightenment"
, This date October 28th seems to be, yet another bust. Probably the biggest logical bust in a while.
The youtube uploaders thank you for views and subscriptions and the free publicity.
The authors of the random blogs thank you for the visits.

So.. Do you believers want a grace period so you can wait for the next moderately natural disaster, and make a connection that's not there?

Next Date
11-11-11
From what I have read it's one of those "global enlightenment" dates. Some have found they can do a few math tricks with this date and the number 11.

The youtube videos are already being uploaded.
Conclusions are being made.....again

After That November 27-28
This date(s) has come up on some sites the last 2 years as a date for
Alien Invasion, UFO Disclosure, False Flag.
There are a few sites who picking it up yet again.

edit on 27-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Anybody got a date dart board. Oh nevermind, it's called a calendar. Let me get my darts out of mothballs and start throwing them at my super psychic 2012 calendar. I'll come up with some exciting dates. I guarantee it.

Ofcourse, the last time I did this, I ended up with an expensize replastering and repainting bill. Nevermind, I'm disinclined to acquiesce my prior voluntarily assigned task.

-saige-
edit on 27-10-2011 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I hope people learned that the dates chosen by Camping and Lungold and Calleman and others are all rubbish dates. That should have been painfully obvious from the rubbish these people have used as the basis for their claims.

The lesson to be learned is that you don't have to wait and see, instead learn to separate out the rubbish and recognize it as such.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join