It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News afraid of mentioning Ron Paul in new poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

I am sure that he has a huge supporter base among the middle school age children of America and they do support him when not playing World of Warcraft, posting on /b/, or posting "Ron Paul 2012" on every single YouTube video ever uploaded.
Totally dude. Politics is all the rage, videogames and TV came and passed, but now it's the age of getting involved in politics at a young age. I mean seriously, kids are always discussing the state of politics in this country and who they would like to vote for nowadays, you hear it all the time. They get home from a day of middle school, pop some popcorn, invite some friends over, and watch the debates and root for Ron Paul.

His supporters are kids.....nice one. :shk:
edit on 28-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

LOL!

And of course, middle school kids have the jaded mentality and education level to realize all of the other politicians are posers, and they should vote for the unattractive old man that adheres strictly to the Constitution and doesn't speak polished talking points.

If school kids are supporting anyone, it is Bachmann and Santorum on religious grounds, Romney and Perry on looks alone, Cain on race, and Palin on pop culture popularity. There are not any school kids supporting Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Cnn is just as guilty for ignoring Ron Paul. Just now on the Cnn they are talking about Chris Christie. I swear I have heard more about Chris Christie in the last 30 min that I have heard of Ron Paul in 1 year. They were saying that people like Christie because they have no one else to vote for since no one want to vote for Romulan, Perry, and Palin hasnt had enough time.

I believe that all these candidates are there just to split the vote to let Obama win. This was the case with Kerry, Bush's cousin splitting the vote. Bush wins again.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

I am sure that he has a huge supporter base among the middle school age children of America and they do support him when not playing World of Warcraft, posting on /b/, or posting "Ron Paul 2012" on every single YouTube video ever uploaded.

I am in my forties, have NEVER played WOW nor posted on /b/ and the only videos I have uploaded to Youtube are songs from some of my old bands. In other words, you are totally and completely wrong

Fine, you listed all you don't like about Ron Paul. Good for you, that's your prerogative, but to insult and stereotype all RP supporters like the quote above is childish and immature.

Debate like a real man and quit with the ridiculous insults.

In the sports world they call journalist Skip Bayless a "diabolical hater". He's got nothing on the RP haters, they are truly diabolical in their insane and mostly misplaced hatred of RP and his supporters. I can make up my own mind, unlike you who can't even pick ANY candidate. Waiting on the independents, that's smart, as none of them will ever get mentioned by the MSM nor will they receive more than 1/10th of a percent of the votes.

We are the idiots, yet the independents are much more unelectable than RP. Nice Pythonesque logic you have going there. It's your vote, do with it what you will, just stop bringing the collective intelligence of this board down with your ad hominem insults. They are not based in fact, at all, as I clearly proved, so debate like a man and stop the childish behavior. Quit using negative propaganda. If you want to bash RP, then do it with facts and not name calling. You seem like a halfway intelligent person so quit arguing like you are a fourth grader and some kid stole your ball in the sandbox.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Pedophiles and rapists like to vote for Romny and perry. Criminals want to vote for Obama.

It works both ways.

If you are a good honest person and love your country and people not to mention liberty VOTE RON PAUL.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And here is the new Faux News headline -
"The new GOP Top Three"

www.foxnews.com...

Romney, Perry, Cain
The 3 freaking stooges

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I can make up my own mind, unlike you who can't even pick ANY candidate. Waiting on the independents, that's smart, as none of them will ever get mentioned by the MSM nor will they receive more than 1/10th of a percent of the votes.

We are the idiots, yet the independents are much more unelectable than RP. Nice Pythonesque logic you have going there.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to mine. I will wait on the independents because that is who are really going to fix this country.

The problem I see with people worshiping Ron Paul like he is some sort of Messiah, is that he is a part of the same two party paradigm that isn't working in this country. He's not different from any other Republican. When people finally wake up and see that the two parties aren't working for the people, maybe, just maybe, the independents will start receiving more than 1/10 of a percent of the vote.

That is one of the problems in this country, the apathy. People think that voting for an Independent candidate is a waste of a vote. When in reality, voting for the same two parties that are systematically destroying this country in my opinion is the real wasted vote.

Aristotle once said:

Those men therefore who are as much inferior to others as the body is to the soul, are to be thus disposed of, as the proper use of them is their bodies, in which their excellence consists; and if what I have said be true, they are slaves by nature, and it is advantageous to them to be always under government

Source: Politics: A treatise of Government, Aristotle

I am reading this book now and it's very enlightening, and it shows how politicians view the general population today.

The repeal of the 14th Amendment for instance is exactly what Aristotle was talking about. They wish to create a slave caste in this society. People who aren't by birthright citizens. Who then, can only gain those rights given to citizens through either political or financial means.

Yet people are overjoyed at the prospect of them and their children being stripped of their birthright citizenship because the politicians like Ron Paul who have convinced them that this act won't affect them, but affect the children of "those darn dirty illegals" (to the TEA Party, anyone that is Latino that speaks Spanish).

Yet, none of these politicians specify how someone will receive the "honor" of being a full fledged citizen of the United States after the 14th Amendment is repealed. After it's no longer a birthright, are we to assume that the person will have to be born in the right political or economic family in order to be granted the "honor" of being an actual citizen of this country?

And of course, this goes along with Ron Paul's vision of the poor being forced to home school their children. They simply can't have the slaves intermingling with the Citizens. The citizens children will of course have the advantage of going to private schools and receiving a proper education and all the opportunities that come with a decent education, while the poor will be remanded to menial labor or poor paying jobs without any opportunities to advance themselves or hope to gain for themselves "the good life" as Aristotle puts it.

"all men created equal" that is until Ron Paul gets his way, then you can say goodbye to that phrase.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

The problem I see with people worshiping Ron Paul like he is some sort of Messiah, is that he is a part of the same two party paradigm that isn't working in this country. He's not different from any other Republican.

Bingo. But let them delude themselves. They'll wake up in the same manner that the diehard Obama supporters did after Obama stuck the knife into the back of his progressive liberal base.

"all men created equal" that is until Ron Paul gets his way, then you can say goodbye to that phrase.

Paul's supporters would have no problem with that man taking this country back into the days of Jim Crow. That thought sickens me to no end.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join