It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would Aliens Even Come here for?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
After watching history's ancient aliens and hearing about the "Aliens" who came here for gold, I made a startling realization! All these elements occur naturally throughout our universe! They are the building blocks of our universe!

If they for some reason, needed water they could head to Neptune's moon Triton! Probably easier for them to get to, and they wouldn't have to destroy another pesky race. Or they could make it in a laboratory! (Not sure if you can but by combining hydrogen and oxygen I believe you could but you would need very large amounts)
Or they could use this! www.wired.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Well, this question has been asked to death. Nevertheless, IMO, they would come here for some of the same reasons we would go there. Curiosity, and exploration. However, for them it would be to study the primitives. For us, it would be in hopes of attaining knowledge and technology we don't have yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

food FOOD and maybe some genetics
and dont forget their exhibits for their zoo
and labs
well we do it dont we

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
After watching history's ancient aliens and hearing about the "Aliens" who came here for gold, I made a startling realization! All these elements occur naturally throughout our universe! They are the building blocks of our universe!

Well, according to the show you mention, they obviously came here (and, presumably, elswhere) to ensure that everybody in the galaxy knows how to stack rocks up into various shapes.

Harte

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Well, according to the show you mention, they obviously came here (and, presumably, elswhere) to ensure that everybody in the galaxy knows how to stack rocks up into various shapes.

Harte

No I meant I didn't think it was real. I realized that they wpuldn't need to come here.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

They come here to take pictures. Earth is the universe' largest zoo filled with all type of exotic animals. We even have talking apes!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Wal-Mart's end of summer blowout? Oh wait, wrong kind of aliens. My bad. I thought we were referring to the illegal type.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I believe these "aliens" are just what most people think of as the "illuminati"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This isin't our planet. That basically sums it all up.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Either of two reasons.

Have you ever watched a flower bloom? Watched a seed grow into a plant and bring forth buds. Then when the time is right the flower blossoms and for some of us this is a wonder to behold. Photographers put time lapse on this process all the time. Beautiful.

Consciousness is no less a beautiful and fragile thing. We watch children grow and develop and even though we have seen it a number of times, it is still a precious experience. It may be that this is why thy watch us.

Or it may be that they just like fireworks and the show we are getting ready to put on is selling tickets at 1,000,000 graphipuds a pop. First row seats anyone?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They are coming here for our women ,particularly the larger american women ,why do you think the muslim women wear veils ,there ahead of the game ,they don't want those pesky aliens spotting them and beaming them up for probing ?

Jokes aside tho.
I've always though ,that earth to aliens would be a zoo ,or a tourist destination.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I lean more towards the curiosity factor.

They may have been in the neighborhood and might have seen some fires or had the ability to recognise that "we" were here.

They dropped in to take a look. Everything else came afterwards. It's nice to be considered a god. You get treated to all kinds of nice things. Gold, food, pretty women....

What's not to like?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Harte

I think that is the best reponse I've read to any question or statements I've read on the subject on this site. It kind of points out the obvious.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
@What would Aliens Even Come here for?

Rescue and extraction of the scheduled exiteers..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This planet has one thing many others don't.
Slaves.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

If they for some reason, needed water they could head to Neptune's moon Triton! Probably easier for them to get to, and they wouldn't have to destroy another pesky race. Or they could make it in a laboratory! (Not sure if you can but by combining hydrogen and oxygen I believe you could but you would need very large amounts)
Or they could use this! www.wired.com...

I think it would be curiosity. They would have most likely started the same way we did as in explored their environment then their planet then their solar system. And like we one day will they would have gone on to explore the universe. It would be all about wanting to know what's out there. And a picture posted on a thread a few days ago hit the nail on the head

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
WHY doesn't anybody flag threads anymore ,if you took the time to comment ,then at least flag the thread for the OP out of courtesy.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The aliens would obviously come here because the Earth is the most rockingest planet on this side of the galaxy, with tons of hot chicks, delicious Scooby snacks, and a non-stop party atmosphere (consisting mostly of nitrogen)! That's right baby! Why go to some Dullsville rock like Mars when we're bustin loose here on Earth?

Next question!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
plenty of resources, food, and slaves here.

could be a science experiment, could be a tourist flyby location (like some places you take a cruise ship near), could be the latest hit reality tv show.

possibilities are endless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join