It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of American Democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I searched ATS and didn't find this video so if this video does exist I apologize. I thought it was rather interesting and thought I share it with you guys.
edit on 26-9-2011 by KySc5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hypocrisy at its finest, but it comes as no surprise when Isreal has infiltrated and now practically owns this country. Tons of seats in the government, bankers, media control, everything.

Just as proof of my point, people are so programmed, even here at ATS, just by pondering a bad thought against poor old innocent isreal you instantly get flammed for being an anti-semite.

time for people to wake up and start seeing the shady dealings and lies they are involved with everyday with no consequence.

and you know its really bad when you start thinking Ahmadinejad might be right and telling the truth in some of his crazy rants, even if the politicians arent mature enough to listen to the whole thing.

thanks for posting the video
edit on 26-9-2011 by A-Dub because: video fixed

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by A-Dub

New link

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well considering that America is a REPUBLIC and NOT a Democracy...I will just say so long Democracy you won't be missed

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"
Democracy and Republic are two forms of government which are distinguished by their treatment of the Minority, and the Individual, by the Majority.
In a Democracy, the Majority has unlimited power over the Minority. This system of government does not provide a legal safeguard of the rights of the Individual and the Minority. It has been referred to as "Majority over Man".
In a Republic, the Majority is Limited and constrained by a written Constitution which protects the rights of the Individual and the Minority. The purpose of a Republic form of government is to control the Majority and to protect the God-given, inalienable rights and liberty of the Individual.
The United States of America is founded as a Republic under the Constitution.

wiki.answers.com...

this is a good description of the two

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Its amazing how misinformed people can be about their own government, I always get annoyed when people spout off democracy as a good thing. Its mob rule.

Must be a reason for the constant misrepresentation of the type of government we have here in the US...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Don't be too harsh on the OP, according to our leaders and media we are a democracy, and believe that freedom only comes through democracy. When have you ever heard a politician preach about the republic (besides SOTUA), or the media speaking about countries needing "republics" or anything? We are a republic that uses a form of representative democracy (correct me if I am wrong), but you'll be hard pressed to know that unless you paid attention in school. With the dumbing down of our society (calculated) and the endless rhetoric about democracy it's not hard to the see reasons for confusion.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
Don't be too harsh on the OP, according to our leaders and media we are a democracy, and believe that freedom only comes through democracy. When have you ever heard a politician preach about the republic (besides SOTUA), or the media speaking about countries needing "republics" or anything? We are a republic that uses a form of representative democracy (correct me if I am wrong), but you'll be hard pressed to know that unless you paid attention in school. With the dumbing down of our society (calculated) and the endless rhetoric about democracy it's not hard to the see reasons for confusion.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

We are a Republic that pretends to be Democratic and awhile back attempted to include the people in sort of a Democratic way but we have not strayed from the old lineage of the Old Republic based on Roman Law and then the Monarchy all designed to leave power in the hands of a very few and circumvent or side step the people. The Republic of Rome and the British Monarchy are Newly formed here in America and finally they are going to subject the people and make them bend to their wishes properly and behind the scenes. It works out better when your personal royalty is unknown since people always try to kill them if they know who they are. This is not really a Democracy. That is a lie to fool people into thinking they have some control. No this is a Republic all right. Well versed at separating the wealthy from the poor and though we no longer have different LAWS applying to the rich and the poor - we have different PENALTIES for the same crime. Helps to weed people out and keep them subjugated.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Its amazing how misinformed people can be about their own government, I always get annoyed when people spout off democracy as a good thing. Its mob rule.

Must be a reason for the constant misrepresentation of the type of government we have here in the US...

When you are right you are right. Not that it isn't a GOOD thing - just that we've never had it.

The mob can't handle controlling themselves, making their own laws.

We have smarter people in place for that...some of them have been Divinely appointed.

We still have our version of a monarchy running things from behind the scenes here. Making sure the people do not get more freedom than their ruling classes (the elite) can handle them with.

The human civilization in Sumer was set up under the guidance of the Anunnaki, and to disguise alien manipulation, human Kings were inaugurated to provide intermediaries between mankind and their "so called" Gods.

THEY ARE STILL HERE!

Not the ET's of course but the humans they placed in charge are still watching, ruling us today, because they feel divinely appointed, they feel this is their JOB so not only does it happen to work out for them financially - they are doing the work "God" appointed them to do. When this is ingrained in your DNA, your programming, your history...Absolutely no reason to imagine these "people" are going away - no matter what transitions are made here on Earth. You can find the strings attached everywhere. This is the OLDEST money in the world.

edit on 26-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

In a Republic, the Majority is Limited and constrained by a written Constitution which protects the rights of the Individual and the Minority. The purpose of a Republic form of government is to control the Majority and to protect the God-given, inalienable rights and liberty of the Individual.

Which is a LONG way to say, we use an electoral college rather than a one person - one vote system so the majority NEVER has total control and cannot ever sway anything on their own.

This way a small group of financiers can control the people and corrupt the government much easier. It does not even take a majority rule to manipulate this system, only a small group of like minded people.

When they say "protect the minority" they are not talking about the underdog or the newbie...The system is designed to protect the most powerful MINORITY in the world.

"... it comes as no surprise when Israel has infiltrated and now practically owns this country. Tons of seats in the government, bankers, media...everything." - quote by A-dub

When they say "protect the individual" they are speaking of individuals appointed by beings whom they thought were "Gods" at one time. (even LAND may have been promised to these appointed overlords, for services rendered) For all practical purposes... and to the Neanderthal living here 6000 years ago, these aliens WERE GODS.
Old habits die hard.
The experiment and sequel entitled "America" was supposed to separate us from the Crown - LIBERTY & Liberals are those who have already been extricated from the Crown and why the word LIBERTY was bandied about and used so often in our early days. Strange and convenient that "liberal" and liberty which means "individual freedom from a monarchy or other tyrannical rule" is used as a disparaging term. Only goes to show you what formidable and effective agencies of control we are up against.

Liberty.... ha.

Founding Fathers gave it a good try...or maybe they were in on it, end result is we are still slaves to the Crown, only now it is our very own "crown."

edit on 26-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join