It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's been 10 years since the 9/11 attacks, and I'm still as confused on the answers as I was 10 ye

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Keep posting, bro. Did you really mean what you just posted? You'd better slow down, because that latest one, about the bible, is a real doozy. Maybe you'd better go lay down for awhile.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed

Keep posting, bro. Did you really mean what you just posted? You'd better slow down, because that latest one, about the bible, is a real doozy. Maybe you'd better go lay down for awhile.

Loks like we are getting them to the breaking point, very amusing.

OP, take some time and watch a few videos from both sides, and use common sense, you should be able to see the light then.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jburg6
I must admit, I want to believe there is no conspiracy going on, but with all of the circular evidence on both sides, I'm in a never ending conundrum of speculation and disinformation. The problem is that both the official story, as well as the "truth" story, have holes and inconsistencies in them the size of Texas, and both sides bring in "supposed" experts, most of whom end up getting discredited in one way or another.

I think a long video composed by a neutral third party with no agenda discussing all of the main arguments by both sides and simply presenting the evidence and contradictions to the evidence of both sides would be helpful. Is there such a video that exists?? Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do hours and hours of research myself, but fortunately, I am smart enough to see conflicts of interest from those presenting evidence when they slap me in the face.

I know both sides like to throw around a bunch of straw man arguments on here without explaining them or citing to CREDIBLE sources, but please, someone point me to ONE credible source that pokes holes in both stories, if you will, and asks the reader/viewer to draw their own conclusions without shoving agenda-oriented conclusions down their throats.

Regardless of conspiracies, about 3,000 innocent people died on 9/11. That is a lot less than the original intention. All that matters now is the big question of whether or not it was preventable. The answer is a big fat NO.

What can you do about it? NOTHING. It is in the past. For example, in the movie, "The Lion King", the monkey hits the lion upside the head really hard. The lion asks the monkey why he did that and the monkey says, "Don't worry about it. It's in the past."

Move along, move along.

Sad, but true.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor

Originally posted by FFS4000
reply to post by Vitchilo

I've stated this same fact on numerous websites, if they released all the footage that they have, if a plane hit the Pentagon one of the cameras would have seen it. The fact they wont release it just adds fuel to the fire (forgive the pun) although they've had the footage that long now, I probably still wouldn't believe them, as ten years is a long time to add cgi etc

My Niece PERSONALLY watched the AA flight fly into the Pentagon. She was giving a presentation to USAToday, and watched the plane hit.
pics or it did not happen
you only appear for the japanese threads or 9-11
what is her name or address so we can speak to her or it is like the spanish woman who lied about being at ground zero when she was in spain ?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

I've stated this same fact on numerous websites, if they released all the footage that they have, if a plane hit the Pentagon one of the cameras would have seen it. The fact they wont release it just adds fuel to the fire (forgive the pun) although they've had the footage that long now, I probably still wouldn't believe them, as ten years is a long time to add cgi etc

My Niece PERSONALLY watched the AA flight fly into the Pentagon. She was giving a presentation to USAToday, and watched the plane hit.
what is her name or address so we can speak to her or it is like the spanish woman who lied about being at ground zero when she was in spain ?

read the other thread, that's where the info is. I'm NOT telling you her name, sorry nice try though.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

read the other thread, that's where the info is. I'm NOT telling you her name, sorry nice try though.
but i will give you the name of a man you can phone in your area that knows what i am talking about .

he never said too much after we told him our stories he went outside made a phone call and came back in and never told us how great america was after that day ??

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

The Truth about what really happened on 9/11 is obvious to anyone who looks:

Anyone who looks at the photographs of the Pentagon Attack knows that they are not the photos of the crash site of a Boeing.
Anyone who looks at the photographs of the Pentagon Attack Damage knows that it was not caused by a fire from a plane crash.
Anyone who looks at the photographs of the Twin Towers knows that they exploded, and that they didn't "collapse".
Anyone who watches the videos of the Building 7 Collapse 7 hours after the Twin Towers exploded knows that it was a synchronized demolition.
Anyone who reads the interviews in the press with the 7 Hijackers Patsies that are Hijackers Alive And Well knows that the government seems curiously uninterested in who was really on those planes.

Anyone that is , EXCEPT You ?
edit on 13-8-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
it was staged tar r

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join