It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Peculiar Death Of Bobby..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

STILL?!?

How long are you guys going to obsess about these guys.

Amazing. On a conspiracy website and on the discussion of what's almost certainly a very real conspiracy we have people practically telling us to simply move on. Oh, and It's happened plenty of times in the past too.

Ridiculous really.

Here's a little tip Aeons - If you don't wish to discuss the RFK case, or any other case from the past, hell even a conspiracy... don't discuss it. Move on with your life and talk about more recent matters. Quite simple really.

Edit: I find these cases interesting therefore I like to look and learn about them. If you have an issue with that then tough luck really.

edit on 8-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

thanks for the link to this post ...I am not much of a discussor on many matters but I really like a conspiracy ...and yea this is one a person can get thier mind around ...for those non conspiratorial types just moove along nothing to see here ....peace

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

for those non conspiratorial types just moove along nothing to see here ....peace

I find his reaction funny to be honest. This isn't even the first thread of mine he's done that on too. Isn't it obvious though? If he doesn't like the topic.. why focus on it? Just move on and look for a discussion elsewhere.

This is an international website with people from all over the world and with people who want to discuss all conspiracies.. It's ridiculous to complain about someone else talking about one of the biggest and most obvious one's out there. Even if he, or anyone else, disagrees with it or think's it's now pointless to discuss.. that doesn't make it so. And it's not even that old a conspiracy. Less than 50 years old in fact so certainly worth discussing still in my opinion.

Edit: That being so I think It's age is irrelevant anyway.. If a conspiracy has occurred then it's important to not forget about it.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So that night Sirhan sneaked in his .22 into the now demolished Ambassador Hotel, who were at the doors working security?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
So that night Sirhan sneaked in his .22 into the now demolished Ambassador Hotel, who were at the doors working security?

Well, he was already a regular here so he certainly wouldn't have aroused suspicion with his mere presence or anything.

Let's also not forget that we're talking about the assassination of a senator here. Sure, if there was a president nearby everyone would probably be searched, checked and so on.. but security for senators of the day were terrible really. I could be mistaken here as I'm going from memory but I think either the bare minimum was provided for them or they had to provide the security for themselves.

In regards to who was working security that day, one man was Thane Eugene Cesar.. the man who I believe fired the fatal shots at Kennedy and I explained why in the opening posts.

edit on 22-12-2011 by Rising Against because: typo.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Good information all around. Marking this for future reference.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I agree with everything you said about Robert Kennedy's death. But, why were they driven to kill him?

There were probably multiple reasons, but none were more pressing than the fact that RFK was very likely going to win the election, and once elected, he would have surely reopened the investigation of the murder of his brother. And that's what they had to stop at any cost.

Please watch my 5 minute video on the JFK assassination on Youtube. It establishes Oswald's innocence beyond all doubt. And please spread the word about it. A 48 year old state lie is dying. Let's put it out of its misery.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is an interesting read on JFK, Jr.

www.skolnicksreport.com...

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Firsk

Post that video to a JFK thread you might get results.
Don't post to a RFK thread because it's off topic

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wow! completely fascinating read.

Although I only read your post and not the sourced links, the evidence of multiple shooters and the security guard being the shooter is seriously compelling and probably 99 percent accurate. Yet without the 'stolen' photos from the photographer, who was behind the security guard, this will probably remain an enigma to us 'civilians'.

Just like his brother Johns' murder, we will never know the whole truth; unless someone, somewhere has the key to that dark file room inside Langley.

Slightly off topic, but, I have always believed that JFK was assassinated because he was about to expose the elite banking cartel and undo the federal reserve/fiat money system. Brothers talk, share information and usually stand up for each other. Maybe, just maybe Bobby would have followed John's footsteps here...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The Kennedy brothers fought the Powers that Be . The Federal Reserve was about to be put out of business by JFK . You don't mess with the owners of the FED . And Bobby would carry on the program of JFK . Then there is JFK jr . Some body really didn't want another Kennedy to contend with .
The Kennedy murders have so very much to do with the powers that are attacking our way of life today . The lessons learned about opposing TPTB influences decisions made by our government today .

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: femalepharoe

I wish I new how to work this site yet, but there is footage in which bobby whispers to LBJ - why'd you kill my brother. LBJ's look of shock and "gotcha" expression is priceless. Mk Ultra is noted to be possibly a major player. The "killer" was noted to look "dazed and confused" at the scene with no memory of what happend afterwards. He had also mentioned the "women in the polka dot dress".

was looking for that exact footage and instead found yt's only of some lady describing that footage, instead, and this old ats thread!

could google/yt/cointelpro have scrubbed the actual footage off the webs?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rising Against

Well, he was already a regular here so he certainly wouldn't have aroused suspicion with his mere presence or anything.
Let's also not forget that we're talking about the assassination of a senator here. Sure, if there was a president nearby everyone would probably be searched, checked and so on.. but security for senators of the day were terrible really. I could be mistaken here as I'm going from memory but I think either the bare minimum was provided for them or they had to provide the security for themselves.
In regards to who was working security that day, one man was Thane Eugene Cesar.. the man who I believe fired the fatal shots at Kennedy and I explained why in the opening posts.

Absolutely true about the lack of security. Bobby did a whistle stop campaign through California's Central Valley one week before he died (6 days before the California Primary). I was at the train station in my home town that day - May 30th. The crowd was pretty large and security there was pretty lax.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join