It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[snip] falling from the sky, 1 day before Obama takes shelter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
There has been much chatter lately about Obama hiding out at Denver Int. Airport on the 27th of this month.

Obama at Denver airport on september 27th Negative impact is near
WWIII Starts and Ends September 27th, 2011
Sep 27 OBAMA & ELITE Going UNDERGROUND in Denver, NWO's Largest NUKE Holocaust BUNKERS
Guess where Obama will be on 9/27 (next major ELEnin alignment) ???

Now, I'm not a doom and gloomer, and personally I think this is all nonsensical hype feuld by coincidences.

HOWEVER

This post just recently came up, today the 26th, the day before Obama and the elite are supposedly going underground....
Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

UNFORTUNATELY

I made a small quip about Obama changing his plans tomorrow (because the sky already fell aparently) making the connection between the 2 topics on that threads first page, however it was deemed by mods to be off-topic, not appropriate for the thread, so BAM, here's my own thread about it.

(Though you're welcome to talk about the meaning of the word "Namaste" all you want
)

Anyway that's my rant. Wanted a place to actually voice this connection. Sometimes ATS makes me wonder....

Anyone who believes there is something more to these coincidences than meets the eye is welcome to share their input.

Anyone who believes there is no connection is welcome to share their input.

But I swear if you talk about the meaning of "Namaste" go
yourself....

- Namaste

edit on 26-9-2011 by Lighterside because: broken smiley's make me =(

ETA
Just checked back on the explosion thread. Guess it was finally agreed talking about the meaning of "Namaste" was also "Off-Topic"
Makes me feel a little better about the slap on the wrist I received for posting something I thought would be relevant to the discussion.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Lighterside because: update

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So this is a thread about that thread? I'm not seeing the purpose here

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zehll

It's about making a connection, and a bit of ranting as to the two topics apparently not being allowed to be connected in the former thread.

Hence posting in the Rant forum.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
reply to post by Zehll

It's about making a connection, and a bit of ranting as to the two topics apparently not being allowed to be connected in the former thread.

Hence posting in the Rant forum.

Yeah, I was following the thread, noticed that myself. Thank God they let the discussion of Namsate or whatever the hell it was go on though...I was dying for information regarding it's definition and origin. And to allude to the "meteorite" or whatever it was....I just think it's coincidental. Although I had a creepy dream the other night about meteorites decimating a city or region, so opening the thread and reading what was being reported made me feel a little creeped out.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
My guitar making screeching sounds one day before I go to college.

See how pointless this thread is?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

No but I see how pointless your post is. I'm sorry you cannot deduce how two stories that are both relative to things falling to earth from space in which the events described in them are only one day apart could possibly be connected.

I'm not a proponent of these things, but you sure make those who are seem a little brighter.

.... I'm sorry, I shouldn't go straight to drawing conclusions about your intelligence, it was wrong of me. For all I know you could be to lazy to read.

ETA
And then I realized, wait a sec. This is the rant forum, do I really need a point anyway? derp.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside

Originally posted by Jepic

No but I see how pointless your post is. I'm sorry you cannot deduce how two stories that are both relative to things falling to earth from space in which the events described in them are only one day apart could possibly be connected.

I'm not a proponent of these things, but you sure make those who are seem a little brighter.

.... I'm sorry, I shouldn't go straight to drawing conclusions about your intelligence, it was wrong of me. For all I know you could be to lazy to read.

ETA
And then I realized, wait a sec. This is the rant forum, do I really need a point anyway? derp.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

No. There is no connection between an object falling from the sky and Obama taking shelter. Jesus Christ...

There isn't even prove that Obama is taking shelter! All that crap comes from other conspiracy sites or tabloids.

Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't call you stupid even though you spit out complete trash. Should I advise you on watching your trap?

edit on 26-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I see where you're going

it does annoy me when certain possible connections are ignored, and entire threads take a u-turn and discuss something having absolutely nothing to do with the original post

whats REALLY annoying me this week is NO ONE can seem to get their dates straight

your links say the 27th, someone else said the 23rd (lost that one, clearly we all here), this one says its the 29th....

I just hope one of these dates are right so I don't have to deal with the predictions that come up AFTER
anything naming Elenin can be thrown out altogether IMHO.

I wonder.... What will people make up in January 2013? will it end there? I doubt it...

"yes it goes on and on my friend...", just like the world.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Yeah, I'm going with the "too lazy to read" theory.

No. There is no connection between an object falling from the sky and Obama taking shelter. Jesus Christ...
You realize how that statement contradicts itself right? If you weren't so eager to troll, and actually read my statements, you would realize I'm making a connection about the conversations. The links I have provided in the OP clearly prove these two topics are being discussed. Playing devils advocate to link the two discussions is not stating there actually is a connection.

There isn't even prove that Obama is taking shelter! All that crap comes from other conspiracy sites or tabloids.
Other conspiracy sites or tabloids huh? Did I mention the links in the OP?

Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't call you stupid even though you spit out complete trash.
Nope, you shouldn't, seeing as how it's not my trash I'm spittin. Thank you, I accept your apology.

Should I advise you on watching your trap?
Should I advise you that your passive aggressive threats make me giggle?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

WOW! Thank You! You have completely hit the nail on the head, and I agree with everything you just posted here.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have since discussed this issue with Mods via U2U. They are in agreeance that the post violated 2 rules. That is was a "1-Liner" (which I agree with, I failed to add more information to the connection I was making) and that it was still "Off-Topic".

I still believe the 2 topics are relevant to each other, however it is just my opinion.

To each their own, however as someone who doesn't actually thing there is a connection to be made outside of connecting conversations, I don't see how it's even possible that I could be the only one who sees it.

oh well.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I dislike obama, he supports abortion... really he should have been hit by the "fire ball"..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Im equally confused about all these dates and the entire post lol. I'll re-read again

I still love ya though !

new topics

top topics

join