It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have website on planet X yet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2002 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am going to be on the sci fi channel in augest and I would appericate any one that can get any good websites on planet
X that I dont have I have MetaTech.org If there is anyone that has real pictures that Is what is needed more than anything right now.

If you want to know the dates and times this will be airing I will make it avaible.

Later
Falcon

posted on Jul, 26 2002 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Try this page Falcon, it has a ton of information, links and some possible pictures of the wayward planet. The page is really really big, with alot of pictures and takes a while to load but I think it is exactly what you are looking for.

www.detailshere.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2002 @ 11:58 AM
link   
sigh will, really... :p

(in all fairness this isn't Niburu pictured above; but it WILL look similar to this when it gets closer)

click on the 'proof' section of the above page, and you should be giggling enough to close the page

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 01:25 PM
link   
try xfact

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Where exactly is planet X ? Are there any sites which show it's orbit ?

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think the best thing to do is let the "Bad Astronomy" page explain it all:

www.badastronomy.com...

As countless astronomers have pointed out, the thing would already be inside the solar system now... and being planet or star sized, it would be hard for anyone who wasn't totally blind to miss it.

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Came across this site, which has some real video files referring to Planet X.

ufos.about.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There also seems to be a conspiracy that a Russian satellite called NORLOK was sent to investigate it. I have to agree with Byrd though, if there was something the size of a planet "within" the solar system, we would have seen it by now. And the fact is that Russians havent even been able to get a probe to MArs, nevermind to a planet outside of the solar system.

And there is a page on bad astronomy about NORLOk and some guy that was claiming to have the data. (not the facts mind you.) Although I do remember that there was a report recently about the Voyager spacecraft (and perhaps others) not behaving as predicted, due most likely to an unknown gravitational force.

And I found that guy Stitchins web site (or whatever his name is), and he is saying that Nibiru (Planet X) will not be around next year, and he is going to announce when its coming at some conference somewhere. (Just leave $20 at the door....)

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Did Stitchin change his declaration when Planet X was going to show up? Too funny! He's been swearing for years that it'll be here in 2003.

I guess the lack of evidence caused a retraction!

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Seriously? LOL He is acting like he is offended by that idea now!

www.sitchin.com...

A STATEMENT BY ZECHARIA SITCHIN

Re: The Return of Nibiru

It has been brought to my attention that word has spread, primarily through various Internet sites other than this official Sitchin website, that I am predicting the return of Nibiru (the planet of the Anunnaki) in 2003.

My readers and fans are aware that I have persistently avoided speaking on the subject. Mainly because the issue is connected with the biblical and other prophecies regarding the Return, the Day of the Lord, etc. However, in view of the erroneous information spread by others, I will present at the Dallas Seminar whatever data I have found so far in the ancient and other sources; this will make clear that the "2003" date is baseless.

Thats hilarious!

posted on Sep, 17 2002 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Heehee!

I noticed that they've also started screaming "FRAUD!" at Mark Hazlewood.

Good gracious. WE could have told them this a few years ago and saved them all a lot of trouble. What sort of excuse do you suppose they'll have for next year's non-return of the planet? Kidnapped by aliens, maybe? It's really here, but it's hiding out behind Jupiter??

new topics

top topics

join