It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

They should have prayed harder to prevent this.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Remember my post here? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Coincidence? If not, it is quite disturbing that NASA doesn`t warn.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

radio ten is a local radio show.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themaninwhite
Remember my post here? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Coincidence? If not, it is quite disturbing that NASA doesn`t warn.

I wonder if it was the near earth object I posted on the other page, this one
2011 SE58
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Look at just how close it is to us today and tomorrow.. hmm..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

UARS finally landed.

Yep..Imputting my vote on UARs as well. fireballs that were blueish greenish were spotted in some other places too yesterday . proberly bits of it coming through in different places .

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarno

I know

The small confusion about the translation, is solved some pages ago, but thanks anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Helmkat

,Real gas explosions are like thisnaturalgas.einnews.com... Seattle they call it natural gas explosion. I bet there was the same pizza oven,made in DOW JONES,those days every event around the world could bring the very weakened world economy to major global panic which lead to wars,civil wars,financial disease...etc,so nothing it's happening, it's quiet.Shhhhh....hush

Anytime I light my oven there is a "real gas explosion", point being there is more then one way a gas explosion will present itself. And I doubt a space rock falling on a house in Argentina is really going to set the world to panic, however major flaws in propane gas tanks? yes that could cause a panic.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I´m from Argentina. Police officers have confirmed that the guy showing that picture (the one of the ball of fire) in the area has been arrested for false testimony. I dont know what to believe... can someone tell us if that picture has been photoshopped or if it is real???

The "official" theory now is a gas scape, but I´m not sure if that can cause this:

If i can help translating something, just ask...

P.s: The minister of security is in the place from like 5 hours ago, so this has to be something more than just a gas escape.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Croatoan2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
According to Argentina media, a local of Monte Grande took a picture of the alleged fireball, but it seems that this person was held by police, under suspicions of false statement.

Un joven que dijo hoy haber visto caer una "bola de fuego" antes de la explosión en el partido bonaerense de Esteban Echeverría fue detenido por "falso testimonio", confirmaron fuentes policiales. Los voceros policiales consultados dijeron que la persona detenida "cambió sus dichos" tras ser interpelado por funcionarios judiciales.

www.lavoz.com.ar...

I'm still checking Google Argentina for more details.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 9/26/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The guy who showed the photo is under arrest and has tell the police he lied about the picture itself. At least that´s what they said he told them.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croatoan2011
I´m from Argentina. Police officers have confirmed that the guy showing that picture (the one of the ball of fire) in the area has been arrested for false testimony. I dont know what to believe... can someone tell us if that picture has been photoshopped or if it is real???

The "official" theory now is a gas scape, but I´m not sure if that can cause this:

P.s: The minister of security is in the place from like 5 hours ago, so this has to be something more than just a gas escape.

Any military activity in the area???

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
DP.
edit on 9/26/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Deadscreameyes

Yeah, it`s close. It could be a fragment from it.

If it is, they are going to cover it up. We don`t want things from space killing and injuring people, won`t we?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Croatoan2011

If it was only this guy then we could say that it was just a lie, but what about the other people who say they saw it? There were even people from different neighborhoods who saw the fireball. Are they all lying now?

This is just weird, they're not telling us everything.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

w ww.agenciafe.com

Something bright has fallen from the sky in Esteban Echevveria, in Buenos Aires city, Argentina

The neighborgs of Esteban Echeverria had seen a bright object falling from the sky and devastating a 100 meters radious, eith one person getting killed by this object
¨A ball of fire has fallen from the sky¨ one neighborg said...
(visit the link for the full news article)

editted and updated:

1 dead and six wounded

Related News Links:
www.lavoz.com.ar
www.eldiarionoti cias.com.ar
edit on 26-9-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: updated

edit on 9/26/2011 by tothetenthpower because: -mod edit all caps

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines -- Copy the Exact Headline
edit on 9/26/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

Jaja, me ganaste de mano!
I was coming to post this.
Quite intriguing, I wouldn't believe anything the newspapers may come up with these days until more studies are made. They'll put anything to sell more papers...
There's still the possibility of a gas explosion but no facts yet.
Anything else is pure speculation.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Croatoan2011

Any military activity in the area???

Military? What is that? We dont have that around here
(Answer: No, nothing).

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Yes, that´s strange. But at what time was the explosion exactly? If it was at the early morning, how many people could have been watching the sky to see the ball?

You know how it works... one says that he saw something and then the whole neighborhood has seen it.

Only for locals: Remember that Clarin lies. Dont believe what they said

P.s: That webcam reminds me of District 9...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Themaninwhite

I noticed that about 2011 SE58/ Sep 27/ 0.6 LD -- /13 m, at Spaceweather.com but that's considered a miss, albeit a close one. Then there is a current strong to severe geomagnetic storm with possible harm to geosynchronous satellites. It's strange what your daughter said though.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Ok, lets look at the evidence of this picture, taken from the site another poster linked to:

1. 100m radius explosion? Nope
2. Crater? Nope
3. Scorched earth? Nope
4. Material consistent with a meteorite? Nope
5. Isolated damage (one, possibly 2 building's): Yep

Conclusion: Blue light "falling" from the sky was a gas explosion.
edit on 26-9-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join