It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
A few pages back there were some other sources provided and now they are talking about beams and flashes of light. EDIT: The first one is translated though so "beam" may be a bad translation.

The neighbors, startled by the noise, came out of their homes and some of them maintained that in the moments before the explosion, they saw a beam of light shining in the sky, which gave rise to speculation in the fall of an element as the cause of the accident.

source: www.telam.com.ar...

Another resident who lives near the two houses destroyed in the blast said he had seen "a very strong flash followed by an enormous noise," an account that agrees with that of an employee at a nearby 24-hour store.

source: latino.foxnews.com...

edit on 27-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

No beam, What translation tool are you using?. Cause i read all the article (i know spanish) and *beam* do not appear in the article.
They are talking about that they tought that was a storm....an electrical storm.

And this is the 9 version of the same thing that i hear and saw since yesterday.

edit on 27-9-2011 by sw1tch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sw1tch

What if.....Because past 30 years nuke high atmospheric explosion experiments and haarp experiments and god knows what other experiments they have released an uncontrollable phenomenon like the one on Jupiter with huge electrical storms creating plasma balls acting like bombs with no any residual materials!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by sw1tch

What if.....Because past 30 years nuke high atmospheric explosion experiments and haarp experiments and god knows what other experiments they have released an uncontrollable phenomenon like the one on Jupiter with huge electrical storms creating plasma balls acting like bombs with no any residual materials!!!!

It's not a crazy theory..in fact it's logical.
But what it's not logical is labeling this *accident* as a gas leak (until today).
Probably the *truth* will be covered by the goverment, The presence of Anibal fernandez there was not random.
Was to *clear* some paths and open others.
The crazy thing about this..its one week ago most of the night news, were showing the possible trayectory of the debri (satellite) and where possibly will fall.
And the other odd thing is that for me, the calculation on where the debri *landed* was already calculated, it's the only reason that i found logical of being Anibal Fernandez there. They already known where and when, question is why not alert Echeverria and avoid the death of one person.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sw1tch

Sorry Anibal fernandez was not there, the one that was there was the Security Minister Casal, that is the actual minister of security in my country.

Although that, yet is unusual for the minister to be in such a place if nothing happened

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

sure but there are no b uildings up there, are they?
Hitting the buildings surely would desintegrate a bit of it and work as a shelter, so there won´t be such a crater

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by sw1tch

Sorry Anibal fernandez was not there, the one that was there was the Security Minister Casal, that is the actual minister of security in my country.

Although that, yet is unusual for the minister to be in such a place if nothing happened

www.lavoz.com.ar...

He was there, a pair of friends that i have in Echeverria, told me so.
And he is still saying it was a gas leak.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Atzil321

sure but there are no b uildings up there, are they?
Hitting the buildings surely would desintegrate a bit of it and work as a shelter, so there won´t be such a crater

There are some buildings. Not much, but some.
2 houses destroyed and 1 charity house..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Maybe it was one of those "Bunker Busters" that we sold to isreal.

I don't know what issue they would have with Argentina though.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

How typical it comes from Orion? Damn Reptoids leave this world for good.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sw1tch

Well sorry to tell but they told you wrong
He wasn`t there, he just stated that by telephone and to the tv networks in an interview, the one that was there is The Security Minister Ricardo Casal, i live 40 blocks from there and work at 25 blocks more or less from the incident,so you might guess what i`m stating

Anibal is the former Security minister, not the actual, may be that is the mistaken info you received.
And all the statements he made were by phone, tv or radio, not actually in the place of the incident

www.lavoz.com.ar...
www.impulsobaires.com.ar...

The mayor of the city Fernando Gray,also cleared that he was in constant communication with Anibal, not that he went there.
Anyway this is not changing anything, is just something to remark but nothing of importance to the topic

NAMASTE my friend, thanks for your replies

By the way there is a total blackout in the media right now, they are not talking of it anymore

Wanna guess why..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by sw1tch

Well sorry to tell but they told you wrong
He wasn`t there, he just stated that by telephone and to the tv networks in an interview, the one that was there is The Security Minister Ricardo Casal, i live 40 blocks from there and work at 25 blocks more or less from the incident,so you might guess what i`m stating

Anibal is the former Security minister, not the actual, may be that is the mistaken info you received.
And all the statements he made were by phone, tv or radio, not actually in the place of the incident

www.lavoz.com.ar...
www.impulsobaires.com.ar...

The mayor of the city Fernando Gray,also cleared that he was in constant communication with Anibal, not that he went there.
Anyway this is not changing anything, is just something to remark but nothing of importance to the topic

NAMASTE my friend, thanks for your replies

By the way there is a total blackout in the media right now, they are not talking of it anymore

Wanna guess why..

You are right, i mistaken Anibal of being in the scene but the guy don't give a damn about this when something happens he always use the phone and make assumptions.
Now the media are talking about rape and intolerance. (no joking) and some gossips...good way to keep the people *in line*.

And with *Candela*....So One person dead for a *gas leak* and end of history and other facing (possibly) charges for false testimony.

Namaste

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by president
Maybe it was one of those "Bunker Busters" that we sold to isreal.

I don't know what issue they would have with Argentina though.

Argentina have good relationship with Israel...Issues that we know reading the media or including blogs says nothing about a Bunker Buster.

So really i doubt that Echeverria and Bunker Buster have some type of connection with this.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Any idea what the fluing red object is in this photo , would be grateful to hear your opinion,
www.space.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra
The owner of the house says the explosion wasn't caused by the canisters and wants the truth to be known.

"Dicen que fue la garrafa, no fue la garrafa porque yo tengo tres garrafas y las tres estaban ahí. No sé qué pasó, sé que hay gente que sabe esto y quiero que se sepa la verdad", expresó Fabián Orlando. El vecino sostuvo que fue un "meteorito" lo que destruyó su vivienda.

"They say it was the canister, it wasn't the canister because I have three and they were all there. I don't know what happened, I know there are people who know this and I want the truth to be known" Said Fabian Orlando. The neighbor says a "meteorite" destroyed his home."

Source

Nice find. Lets use a little bit of simple logic to analyze the situation. Lets assume for a moment it was a gas leak. For all 3 bottles to remain intact it would require that the leaking bottle was essentially empty at the moment the gas was ignited. If the bottle were still leaking when the gas was ignited then the flame would have followed the leak back to the bottle and I'm guessing it would explode. So what are the chances the bottle had time to completely empty out before a source of ignition conveniently appeared at 2am in the morning.
edit on 27-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

It was the pizza oven connected to the canisters that caused the explotion, the bad connection of the canisters to the pizza oven maybe caused this..im getting tired of reading the same story on so many sites here (Argentina)
What are you saying, your line of tought it's logical but in the other hand you got so many *details* of the same thing that im seeing here on the *underground* news and blogs of some friends and locals have different versions of what happended. That i don't know wich one trust more..

On the other side, the translation says = we want to know what really happened, the truth.
On my side i think they want not only some REAL explanation of what happened, but money. Think that one person was killed and the others don't have their houses anymore.

In this case as so many other = Money solves everything and even can silence the truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

No.

The flame would not "follow" the leak into the bottle but even if it did it would not ignite because there is no oxygen inside the tank. The escaped gas accumulated outside the tank and exploded. Done. That is what a gas explosion is.
edit on 9/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Most of the accidents with canisters that i know, that exploded it's because even when the canister is depleted or totally used to be recharged always have a rest of gas inside of it.
Maybe the leak of gas was minimal or the connection too careless and that caused the explotion.
Anyway the leak of gas or an exact explanation can't lead us to an 90% correct answer to this, we don't know what really happened but one thing im sure = the gas connection to the oven and the canisters on that area always were dangerous. It's not the first time nor the last time that will be read o hear on the news (here) about this accidents.

edit on 28-9-2011 by sw1tch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

wow one dead??? who was that person? if it was from heaven than surely this one person has pissed off God, seriously who was this one person?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudeguyman
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

wow one dead??? who was that person? if it was from heaven than surely this one person has pissed off God, seriously who was this one person?

A woman of 43 years, Silvia Espinoza lost her life in this *accident*. She lived there in one of the two houses.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by steaming

Could be something from the launch pad or they destroyed something in the mid air by accident , a US surveillance plane used to survey the area when launch,anyway something has exploded there behind the rocket but the object looks to be solid when burn!!!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join