It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by amazspi

Yes you are right, and besides they are trying (at least some media) to make it figure as it was a canister explosion; but today in one of the tv channels that are keeping up with the info, they showed a piece of electric tower made of wood(i don´t know how you specifically call the in US) was hitted in a descendant path by something that burned it to the ashes even the electrical wires are burnt, and if you build a line between the electric tower and the place of the crash it gives an almost straight path ( considering it has hitted the soil a few meters from the tower impact, more or less 8 meters) and may be that is the cause besides the explosion that may be caused also by the meteor hittig the oven or the canisters that were empty, what may be the cause of the dessintegration of the nucleus if it was soft enough.

The big question is how the are going to show this finally with so many witnesses stating that this was a ball of fire?
And why they keep on going with the oven hypothesis?

What is beeing need to be covered up?

They even took to jail the boy that took and showed the photo stating that it was false and beeing taken in other time, they accused him of being a false witness!!!!
Just for taking a photo? even if it´s a joke? Give me a break...

Something is too blury int his process and they keep covering it with other news that may keep the atention far away like the case of Candela, a girl that was assassinated by a narco band.

All of this just from a sudden....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

May be that the object that fell hit a canister or some oven that was recovered from the house, or may be it´s the cause os the meteor strike to an electric tower that shows a hit and a burnt in it´s top through the trajectory of the impact.
that may certainly give a bright flash as i have witnessed many due to my work, and if you include the possibility of any of the canisters to blew up cause of the impact there you have.

The hypothesis are not contradictory

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

You should look closer

I don´t even see a war coming. but you do

We are paying attention at different things, aren´t we?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MJ12andAhalf

I think this is a dissinfo intention going down

Even the national security minister came down to the zone
THAT NEVER HAPPENS UNLESS IT´S BIG

How couldn´t it be?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Yeao the story is written by the one´s that win the battle
Isn´t it?

We refuse to accept that the twin towers were hit by ALKAEDA
we refuse to accept that there were weapons of mass destruction in IRAK

we finally refuse to accept the easy answer and the ¨you are an ignorant, watch this light please¨ MIB method to erase what may seem the real answer

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

OK it was no ELENIN
jJust a piece of it?

hehehe relax, you are in a conspiracy site, not in CNN, are you?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

AJajjjaajjaja no it doesn´t
There is no inflation process here also

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

May be cause it was mentioned somewhere somehow that it will be in the closest approach at this days?
I just wanted to bring the fear-doom scenario in an atracttive way so you can deny everything and ask me this question

this is how predictable i am

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They even got him to jail and discredited him, besides they started a penal process for false testimony
There you got

Even if this is false why would they get so far?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

if you gotta the chips to buy it sure
Not everyone here is reach, and that was certainly not a VIP zone

So i guess they won´t be putting a Blackberry to shot

Besides many witnesses told that firstly it was coming slow (due to the perspective) and then it accelerate when it got closer (again due to perspective, that is perfectly explainable)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

There are no gas lines there
By the way today we know that an electric tower was hitted by something that burnt it up in it´s top, trough a descendant path the ended were the strike was seen; and that was not being reported till today
What convenient isn´t it?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

This is certain:

The uritorco
The path between Bahia Blanca and Buenos Aires (route number 3)
The zone of Misiones and mesopotamia, including Entre Rios were much of the activities being held by the UFO phenomena is reported

Icould go endlessly...
Argentina is a very active zone of UFO, even the pic you see in The X FIles was taking here and stated as one of the authentic pics of UFO incidents trough history
edit on 27-9-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The size of a meteorite needed to cause that kind of damage would leave a crater similar to this one from peru in 2007. As you can see such a crater would be clearly visible at the scene of yesterdays explosion if it had been a meteorite strike.
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
The picture of the red fireball has also been proven a hoax and the guy has been arrested. Translate this link for the details. www.infobae.com...
I think what happened was a gas explosion, and what the eye witnesses saw was a gas canister going off like a rocket. They will probably find it a few miles away over the next couple of days and kill off the meteorite theory

The idea that it may have been some debris from the UARS satellite is pretty much impossible; the satellite came down Friday night, and there couldn’t have been pieces of it still in orbit two days later. Also, again, the type of destruction seen here is unlikely to have been from just a simple impact.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by overseer1136

There is evidence of an electric tower being hit by a descendant object that burnt it up in the straight path of the crash
They showed it up on one media report
The other media sites, that are more massive, conveniently omited this evidence.
Tomorrow that electric tower will surely be replaced by another one

How lucky i am

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The curious thing about this is that the first fireman is part of a group of volunteer fireworkers that work here trough all the province, and he stated that there was no gas leak.
Afterwards the group of Police Fireworkers( this is the official police workgroup of firefighters that respond to the Argentine Federal Police) took the zone and this fireworkers were CONVENIENTLY displaced!!

Then it was a gas leak...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You are damn right

Things never work so smooth and coordinated here
never in our entire country history

But today they did
We are becoming more efficient every day, soon we will become a world leader in unexpected events organization
Cuack

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The owner of the house says the explosion wasn't caused by the canisters and wants the truth to be known.

"Dicen que fue la garrafa, no fue la garrafa porque yo tengo tres garrafas y las tres estaban ahí. No sé qué pasó, sé que hay gente que sabe esto y quiero que se sepa la verdad", expresó Fabián Orlando. El vecino sostuvo que fue un "meteorito" lo que destruyó su vivienda.

"They say it was the canister, it wasn't the canister because I have three and they were all there. I don't know what happened, I know there are people who know this and I want the truth to be known" Said Fabian Orlando. The neighbor says a "meteorite" destroyed his home."

Source

edit on 27-9-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

It obviously exploded right before impact......The pressure from the air not being able to expand 360 degress around the object because essentially the ground is pushing back, so it then explodes before it actually impacts the ground, but because it is so close, the explosion goes into the ground and anything around it and some parts may actually impact the ground....

But yea that is how it happens..

Not sure why scientists with million dollar budgets and tons of equipment can't figure it out.

When things are simple, they are true.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Poor people!!!If a meteor will hit my area,I'll be arrested,And then will came the good guys,and if I speak of it tomorrow a neighbor will say that I have never lived there.Just because a meteor.....better a truck!!!!WE are so free on this planet but be aware of meteors they are like box of chocolate you never know you get.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
A few pages back there were some other sources provided and now they are talking about beams and flashes of light. EDIT: The first one is translated though so "beam" may be a bad translation.

The neighbors, startled by the noise, came out of their homes and some of them maintained that in the moments before the explosion, they saw a beam of light shining in the sky, which gave rise to speculation in the fall of an element as the cause of the accident.

source: www.telam.com.ar...

Another resident who lives near the two houses destroyed in the blast said he had seen "a very strong flash followed by an enormous noise," an account that agrees with that of an employee at a nearby 24-hour store.

source: latino.foxnews.com...

edit on 27-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

No beam, What translation tool are you using?. Cause i read all the article (i know spanish) and *beam* do not appear in the article.
They are talking about that they tought that was a storm....an electrical storm.

And this is the 9 version of the same thing that i hear and saw since yesterday.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join