It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wish I can read the links, it's all in Spanish.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm so bloody sick of hearing about Elenin. The clouds change...must be Elenin. The sun's a little warmer in someones part of the world...obviously due to Elenin. Bird sh*t lands on someones head...Elenin. Shooting stars...Elenin. Someone gets bored..'let's bring up Elenin again.

CUT.IT.OUT.

Quit with it! Until this '4 km radius' rock passes between the earth and the sun and is indisputable I don't wanna know.

God help us if the local kids start throwing rocks on your roof!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There's a guy on TV right now (Duro de Domar on channel 9, to locals), an astronomer, and he's saying that the object in the picture is not a meteorite because the trail has a curve and that that's not possible.

Also, he says that if the meteorite was travelling as fast as they suppose, some 20 km/s, then the man wouldn't have had time to take the picture.

(He has just been told that wearing a "Trust me, I'm a JEDI" t-shirt doesn't make what he just said very believable
)
edit on 26-9-2011 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

,I hope they all agree on something,maybe it was a pizza oven,I hear the make a great met- pizza to feed chupacabras, so there was no meteorite how can a meteorite cause so much damage,it sure was chupa's attacking met-pizza lab!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
www.allvoices.com...

Is it just me or is there blue/green dust everywhere?

Originally posted by ozzraven

Image Gallery (EMOL)

Hey, those guys in the hazmat suits do not look Hispanic! They look very gringo to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

Well seems that everything starts to fit in the puzzle. If ELENIN did passed away. wtf was this?

They say a big ball of fire crashed coming from the sky, i hope we can get much more info about it but all the neighboorhood is getting a little bit nervous cause it is something not quite common.
I just don´t wanna start all this ELEINI thing agains, but it is not getting a chance of being forgotten if today 26/10 as it was stated somewhere in the threads around here this would be happening.
The thing is that something is falling from the sky and has hitted us serouisly

May be it´s just my fears

Wanna know if this is going around somewhere in the Globe, may be is just a conicidence, isn¨t it?

NAMASTE MY FRIENDS

w ww.agenciafe.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

If you don't want t bring that Elenin into it, why even mention that bogus nonsense then?

This could be a meteor that made it through the atmosphere, or it could be space junk. There are thousands of pieces of space junk from our activities in space floating around around the earth.
These are two VERY plausible explanations. And are far more likely the cause of the explosion and what people saw, then some bullcrap about Elenin and other hocus pocus end of the world doomsday nonsense.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

I think that there's some cover up going on in Argentina and the authorities might be trying to discredit the dude who took that picture.

If it was a fake pic, why he would expose himself showing his cellphone to reporters and police??? This just doesn't make sense. He could have simply uploaded the image on the net, Facebook, YT or something like that and kept himself anonymous. C'mon... Who puts a fake pic in a cellphone and show it for cops and reporters??? Looks fishy to me!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

,They are the guys from the cable just trying to restore the signal,they are not......you know,and there was no meteorite,and the blue green dust it's just gun powder from the last new year fireworks!ha ha ha

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The photo just looks so fake though. Maybe its just me.
Who knows, maybe this blue/red fireball was some form of a holograph combined with some weapon thus the explosion/damage). People have been talking about this for a while.
Gets people talking which is what they want.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Most modern cameraphones would struggle to pic up that much detail, especially the stars..............never mind a 5-6 year old 0.6MP Motorola!

EDIT: Plus there is the time needed to activate the camera and actually position for the shot.
edit on 26/9/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesGC
The photo just looks so fake though. Maybe its just me.
Who knows, maybe this blue/red fireball was some form of a holograph combined with some weapon thus the explosion/damage). People have been talking about this for a while.
Gets people talking which is what they want.

A dude fakes a meteor on Photoshop, uploads the pic to his cellphone and shows it for cops and reporters??? Seriously...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Most modern cameraphones would struggle to pic up that much detail, especially the stars..............never mind a 5-6 year old 0.6MP Motorola!

EDIT: Plus there is the time needed to activate the camera and actually position for the shot.
edit on 26/9/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Maybe you are right, but we are not talking about a hi-def image. The pic which is being shown by Argentina MSM is fuzzy and pixelated. Anyway is still very suspicious the quick presence of guys wearing hazmat suits and carrying radiation detectors in that area. Also is very strange the presence of Argentina Defense Minister over there. Lots of things don't add up there. Not to mention the timing with the whole UARS story.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Current magnet field, and pressure conditions:

edit on 26-9-2011 by my3911 because: Corrected Link

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

,That pizza should be very dangerous with that hazmat suit. I wonder if it's pepperoni or maybe they are measuring the mozzarella concentration on the ground!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The problem with UARS is that it came down over the weekend. It wouldn't have started breaking up till it hit the air in the Earths atmosphere, by which point...it's coming down hard.

That particular story was done and dusted before this story.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

The problem with UARS is that it came down over the weekend. It wouldn't have started breaking up till it hit the air in the Earths atmosphere, by which point...it's coming down hard.

That particular story was done and dusted before this story.

As far as we've been told.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Was there ever any visual footage of UARS coming down anywhere?

Are there any threads on it (footage)?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesGC

Considering 2/3rds of the Earths surface is covered by water, footage of it coming down is unlikely.

It landed between 11:23 p.m. EDT Friday, and 1:09 a.m. Saturday somewhere over a 500 mile stretch of the pacific ocean.

But regardless of where it landed, it came down long before this story

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Swamp Gas , clearly

Wonder why they are wearing the suits, aswell.

Fishy story

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

1) I think the guys with the hazmat suits are there just to make sure there isn´t any dangerous... Again, to make sure there isnt, not because there is something. After all, three hours later the place was full of neighbors and curious people. That tells me there wasnt anything dangerous or strange there.

2) The guy who was there wasnt the minister of defense, it was the minister of security and justice of the great Buenos Aires (imagine he is the minister of a state, not national).

3) The case is still very strange in a lot of ways but I trust we´ll found out what happened very soon.

P.s: I dont know who say it, but.. the guys in the hazmat look like gringos? come on man, you can barely see his face! Also there are a lot of blonde and caucasics here, so its not like if you are from argentina you have to look like Danny Trejo or something

edit on 26-9-2011 by Croatoan2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join