It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

I was curious if anyone believes that our satellites might be under attack?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixie777
reply to post by diamondsmith

Probably too soon to tell, but has anybody found out what the chemicals in the neighboring house consisted of yet?

My guess is that it would have at least contained hydrogen sulphide

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, I've been going over most major media over here and there's no "really new" news, they keep rewording the titles every now and then but meh.

As someone said earlier, I thought that maybe the falling fireball was debris from the explosion.

As for the "blue" light stuff... Could there have been an electrical "explosion" of some sort? (short-circuit?)
Although the damaged area is quite wide (for a s/c), so I don't know....

As I'm typing this I'm listening to National Radio and there's a report about this.
They say "Experts at site are currently investigating the possibility of a gas leak or crappy gas tank-connections.
The Govt. has asked the Air Force to investigate if the event could have been caused by a space agent.
They are also consulting with the Electric company about several causes related to "electromagnetic fields" (¿wtf?)
Aaand they are asking Air lines for any report of celestial phenomena (sp?)"
They said some more stuff, but the damn radio guy speaks too fast for me to listen, translate and type...

So, at least, they are still open to several explanations and sincerely pursuing them.
I'll check News agencies for "mirrors" of this report.

That's all for now.
Drk
edit on 26/9/2011 by drakus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

,Yes it is a meth- lab, and they go to high ,and after that they make pictures to meteors on computers and discharged on phone,to get arrested,and all of them go high except the people with hazard costumes and masks and dope measuring Geiger!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

,Yes it is a meth- lab, and they go to high ,and after that they make pictures to meteors on computers and discharged on phone,to get arrested,and all of them go high except the people with hazard costumes and masks and dope measuring Geiger!

The guy who took the picture of the red fireball is being questioned by the police for making false statements. Hazmat suits are used when there is a potential for being exposed to dangerous chemicals.

Are you sure it was a Geiger counter? Maybe it was a device used to measure unknown materials, like this:

measurementdevices.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
FOX is reporting it now too. This is one of the most detailed reports so far that I have seen. It seems to hint at a few different explanations. They even mention the NASA satellite, red fireball picture, and meteor.

Mystery surrounds deadly explosion in Argentina

"The probability that it might be a meteorite is low, but it exists," the director of the Buenos Aires Planetarium, Lucia Sendon, told Argentine television. "Most (meteorites) fall in other spots on the planet's surface, which is three-quarters covered with water," she said. If it does turn out to be a meteorite that hit Greater Buenos Aires, this would be an "unprecedented" occurrence in Argentina, added Mariano Ribas, the Planetarium's astronomy coordinator. "Nothing is being ruled out. It has to be analyzed. Let's have patience, let's wait a bit and I think that in a few hours we'll be able to have (resolved) the mystery. There's no crater, there's just a precise igneous focus," Buenos Aires provincial Justice and Security Minister Ricardo Casal told the press.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ok
From TELAM (Nacional News Agency):
(extracts from THIS article)

The neighbors, startled by the noise, came out of their homes and some of them maintained that in the
moments before the explosion, they saw a beam of light shining in the sky, which gave rise to speculation in the fall of an element as the cause of the accident.

This hypothesis was ruled out because police chiefs polled by Telam said that it is likely that the origin of the
blast was a gas leak from a pizza oven that was connected to a bottle of 45 kilos which was used in a commerce next-door.

"The plates are bent inward on the grid and the carnage in front of the store, the blinds are also sunken inward, indicating that the blast was horizontal and came from the local out," the police chief said to Telam.

But the prosecutor asked the Air Force for precisions to know if there had been a spatial phenomenon unusual in the area and sent to the company offices Transener, power conveyor, to see if a phenomenon linked to the magnetic field could be linked to the explosion, since there are pylons that cross the district.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Give it a week to 10 days and it will probably begin to get strange illness sweeping through the area of the impact. if you look at history past most of your unexplained plagues came during the time of a celestrial event. That not me just talking thats fact.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus

Give it a week to 10 days and it will probably begin to get strange illness sweeping through the area of the impact. if you look at history past most of your unexplained plagues came during the time of a celestrial event. That not me just talking thats fact.

The chances of a space bacteria or virus effecting humans is slim. Firstly, bacteria that cause disease in humans have evolved with us and are specialized to get around our defenses like white blood cells. If we were exposed to an alien bacteria, our biochemical defenses would kill it pretty fast. Secondly, if bacteria is floating around in space, they have already landed many times.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus

Give it a week to 10 days and it will probably begin to get strange illness sweeping through the area of the impact. if you look at history past most of your unexplained plagues came during the time of a celestial event. That not me just talking that's fact.

that is correct because of the addition of a Bacteria or Pathogen humans and animals on earth are not immune too. so yes if it is a comet or meteor there could be an out break of sorts

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

I'd also like to understand, if this was an explosion, as in fireball ... where's the fire damage? I see tons of damage, but no scorching? What kind of fire leaves not scorching or black mess or ash or something that resembles fire damage?

I thought exactly the same, there must be signs of fire and burns in both cases (meteorite, gas leak). It seems like tornado/twister damage to me. But then a tornado falling from the sky??

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I found a link to describe how an EMP bomb works..

[url=http://www.howstuffworks.com/e-bomb.htm]

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Strange illness could came from certain type of radiation,not radioactive but other type like EMP,cars didn't start,or other kind produced by certain type of light or x-rays,there are so many depend of the material contained in initial explosion.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Casandra

Thanks for the update

No offense to you, I know you are only reporting the news, but there is no way a leak from a pizza oven caused that explosion. That stream I was watching showed something much bigger than that. That is my non expert opinion though.

Another thing I found odd is that the rubble has no smoke, stains, or ash. It all looks too clean for an explosion. Perhaps I am wrong but I would imagine an explosion due to a gas leak causes flame and would at least burn a little. I see broken concrete and split lumber that is not burned. Something is definitely out of place.

I am interested in learning what happened too, but not all gas explosions produce fire. Here is a link to one that happened in England. www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
blue light?
this blue light/object was snapped in the air by a chinese stewardess 10 minutes after take off last night above China. could this the same object? theres no time frame for the snaps

chinese blue light

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
They actually covereed this on the ABC24 here in Australia in the last 30 minutes.

When i say covered, i mean mentioned it. Other main network, still nothing, which i think it fair enough right now.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Yeah....he was arrested for providing false testimony......he must have just conveniently had a fake picture of a flaming object so that at the first opportunity for an explosion with claims of a fireball, he'd be all set to go! And after a few hours of "questioning" he admitted to lying.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Admitted or forced to admit he was lying? I believe he was, but i don't think i've ever seen an incident and someone taken in after such a brief period of time that had passed. Sure a few days, but almost straight away? Just strange. But if he was lying, then good on them for getting straight into it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jlmaeder

,So that's all about the meteorite,they finally get out of it,"Who is not with me it's my enemy"!Well will see for the next days how many met-labs are in the world and where. I've heard they have one at the Vatican!!!he he he!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Plenty of witnesses claim they saw a ball of fire in the sky and then the one guy that produces some evidence is arrested?

This stinks to high heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join