It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean when a bird lands on your head?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

It was a school day. I had to take a shower.

I have to look pretty so, I can catch me a man.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It usually means one of a couple of things, but basically either bad luck is coming down your way. Or good luck is coming down your way.

I have had a bird poop on my shoulder once and that was not good luck that's for sure, but that and landing on your head are two different things as one can smell the difference.

I have even thought of getting some pet birds once, something along the lines of pigeons or something, and trying to teach them to drop poop bombs on command at the targets that I target. But that would just be a mean thing to do, plus it would be kind of time consuming thing to do and not easy to teach them. But hey it's an idea to keep in mind.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It means that you've put too much Eau de Sunflower seeds cologne on again

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I feed them and squirrels scraps. Maybe it's saying thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It means you may be full of crap. Well lucky for you the bird took off before you were. Either that or your hair resembled the bird's long lost bird nest. Obviously the bird thought it had the first mobile nest and soon it would have been tweeting it's location to all it's friends.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I missed this prior post. If you're feeding the birds it sees you as non threatening. I've seen videos on YouTube of a girl feeding a bird by hand and it landed on her hand. It appeared to be a wild bird. I also saw some squirrels trust someone feeding it enough to grab nuts out of their hands.

Just remember to keep feeding them on a regular schedule or they'll bring their friends and neighbors over and raise a ruckus if they don't get their routine handouts. Just think of yourself as the government. When your real neighbors start complaining, you have a problem. I guess you could give your neighbors food too so they don't complain. Then you can pretend you are the US government and everyone wants something from you.
edit on 26/9/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join