It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba 'Ladies in White' protest blocked in Havana More Work by The NGO Behind the Scenes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
source

I can smell American NGOs are it again in Cubam trying to bring down communist government and install a western puppet leader
the supposed leader is Laura Pollan, Ladies in White

They cliam that they want liberty and democracy but i think its pretty clear whose behind the group supporting them
heres the video
source

If Ladies in white want democracy why not pack up there bags and see what kind of fake democracy we have here first eh? maybe then they will second opinions of it. But i gues not i guess after the war they will go into hiding.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Since more then hundred thousand Cubans picked their bags and went to see democracy in US vs what they have in Cuba and did not return in last couple of decades only ,my guess is that they do know about how it all compares. More then me or you.
Simple question - if anti-government movements in Cuba have to be orchestrated by US since it cannot be genuine according to you, who has to supports anti-government movement in US? Russian federation?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Since more then hundred thousand Cubans picked their bags and went to see democracy in US vs what they have in Cuba and did not return in last couple of decades only ,my guess is that they do know about how it all compares. More then me or you.
Simple question - if anti-government movements in Cuba have to be orchestrated by US since it cannot be genuine according to you, who has to supports anti-government movement in US? Russian federation?

Democracy is nothing more then elites, western governments plots of installing pro american governments, tell just what good has Democracy brought america or the rest of the world? nothing but capitalism and the destruction of the poor, middle class.

Oh yes we have freedom of speech but as long as you agree with the government right isnt how it is now?

my guess is that they do know about how it all compares

Oh i am sure i bet some of them are living in a tent city just like the rest of other people unless the american government is providing them with cash so they can stay in america, well the rest of other americans either became homeless or live in a tent city.

More then me or you.

I have seen what kind of system Democracy its pure BS and a fraud where american favorite puppets always seem to win.

just tell me what good has Democracy brought? can you name me just one thing?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You reliped to me that These ladies in white group isnt made by american NGOs well heres a photo of them carrying an american flag

source

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You reliped to me that These ladies in white group isnt made by american NGOs well heres a photo of them carrying an american flag

source

Did you ever stop to think that maybe they were carrying the flag because the US is the symbol of democracy?

You need to really step back from your own biases before making accusations..........

Im just waiting for your trolling to finally be enough for the mods to post ban

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Its a fact ManBehindTheMask that NGOs are behind such activities.

NED goals

Its a proven fact that Ngos groups such with the likes of NED have been funding and meddling affairs of other countries just so they can install a pro american/ IMF government in power.

they were carrying the flag because the US is the symbol of democracy?

America wasnt and isnt a symbol of democracy nor was supposed to be a democracy, its a republic and thats a huge difference.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Did you ever stop to think that maybe they were carrying the flag because the US is the symbol of democracy?

and the fact some of these cubans living in the states could be very well be living in one those tent cities? if i recall florida has also has a huge poverty problem?

source

new topics

top topics

join