It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Funds ATS? Is it the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker
reply to post by newcovenant

People with no common knowledge just makes me mad. That's all.

Common knowledge? What do you mean, like dismissing something before doing any research on it? I bet your mad at yourself right now.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by KnocksMeDead
reply to post by kwell

No, not illuminati, ATS are funded and founded by Aliens that came to earth with their UFOs.

Oh my gosh...really. What are you like 14?

Nope, way older than you

Btw, why would a secretive yet conspiratorial society like Illuminati fund a website dealing with them and worst defaming them, trying to figure who they are and spread the news to the world. It does not make any sense. Worst, not all news about them is true over here, so they are also making themselves vulnerable to false accusations.

The only motive I could think of them having funded ATS is to keep track of conspiracies being made about them, what makes it different from other conspiracy websites, are they too lazy to check on them? Well if its for profit, I think everybody knows how rich they are now.

So, if it is really illuminati funding this website, what are you going to do? Ask everyone to boycott ATS?
or you have something else in mind?

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Nuker
Sometimes.. I lose all faith in Humanity because of people like OP. No. The owners, ads and.. donations? fund the site.

If this is all it takes you must be in a world of hurting.

Cannot speak for the guy you are responding to, but yes...

it sure does my head in knowing just how lost so many people are... oogy booogy booogy, reds under the beds...

wahhhh, wheres my medicine

Illuminati aren't reds.

I don't think the ATS websight is Illuminati, Masons, NASA, ex CIA, NSA or FBI.

It is just a bunch of curious people who want to be in the know.

Picking on the poor delusional and sucking up to the board is soooo transparent tho....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Look at this...The undisclosed six-figure funding amount was provided by a private investment group attracted by the user-centric ideals of The Above Network and free expression advocacy of AboveTopSecret.com (ATS), the arm of the conglomerate where the expansion effort is targeted.

AN UNDISCLOSED SIX-FIGURE FUNDING AMOUNT PROVIDED BY A PRIVATE INVESTMENT GROUP

Gee I wonder who that could be??? www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-9-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
At least once a week a thread like this is created. "ATS is a government front!", "OMG the CIA funds ATS!", etc. etc.

I think you should read this thread (ATS REALITY). It should clear up all misconceptions.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
At least once a week a thread like this is created. "ATS is a government front!", "OMG the CIA funds ATS!", etc. etc.

I think you should read this thread (ATS REALITY). It should clear up all misconceptions.

I would like them to look at this thread also...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

My post wasn't directed at "them". My post was directed at YOU. I think you should read the thread before you post any further.

BTW posting the same link over and over is considered spamming...
edit on 26-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

It is funny that your article says that ATS is not involved with any outside agency that would have an influence...A what do you call a 6 figure undisclosed amount from a private investor. Did they just feel like giving money away?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

investingpresent participle of in·vest (Verb)1. Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.
2. Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost.

An investment is far from "giving away money for free".

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

reply to post by kwell

investingpresent participle of in·vest (Verb)1. Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.
2. Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost.

An investment is far from "giving away money for free".

Well if you are taking the "undisclosed" private investors "undisclosed amount" of money then they would definitely have and influence then wouldn't they?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

You didn't read the thread I linked to, did you?

1. This is a privately owned site. In other words ATS' finances are none of your concern or my concern.
2. If you have concerns such as "ATS is paid for by the Illuminati" then don't visit ATS. No-one is forcing you to post here. And we surely are not going to sit around and watch how you insult our hard work.

BTW ATS staff are volunteers, i.e. we don't get paid. If ATS was funded by the super rich, you can bet your hat that I'll be demanding a pay cheque.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Enough.

Thread locked.

<< 1   >>

join