It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Funds ATS? Is it the Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Does anyone really know anything about ATS? Who funds them, where does their money come from? Who are the moderators? Are they hired employees? Does anyone see how the Illuminati might put a website like this on the internet to track, mislead, bring new ideas to the table that will lead you into the New World Order? If you don't think your every move is being tracked and traced think again. For example the Illuminati have fusion centers all over the United States. They say that they are there to find terrorists but they are really just the gestopo. Their definition of terrorist is so wide that YOU are now the terrorist. They randomly put people on terrorists list.... www.infowars.com... They eavesdrop on all of us law abiding citizens... infowars.net... Here are a list of fusion centers all across the nation...www.dhs.gov... Could it be that ATS is actually part of the fusion centers?

edit on 26-9-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

yes actually it is funded by the ATS..........

Im one of the watchers on this site i should know, everything goes through me.......

Were compiling all our information on everyone, and their conspiracy theories......

It helps narrow things down and makes our targets easier..........

Welcome to self incrimination.................were watching you

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think its this thing called advertising?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Sometimes.. I lose all faith in Humanity because of people like OP. No. The owners, ads and.. donations? fund the site.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

You mean the two tiny little ads they have at the top of the home page? Are you serious?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I love that everyone always assumes no one else is smart enough to think of this at some point. This has been asked too many times. Use the search function and some common sense.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker
Sometimes.. I lose all faith in Humanity because of people like OP. No. The owners, ads and.. donations? fund the site.

If this is all it takes you must be in a world of hurting.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
oh noes, all the conspiracy theorists are themselves part of a conspiracy!

...is this the part where the matrix blows up because someone "hacks into the mainframe" and creates a time travel paradox where they themselves don't exist because they killed themselves in the past, only to realise that they've eliminated their own future?

*gaaaaaaaaasp*

wow, that was a long sentence.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by kwell

yes actually it is funded by the ATS..........

Im one of the watchers on this site i should know, everything goes through me.......

Were compiling all our information on everyone, and their conspiracy theories......

It helps narrow things down and makes our targets easier..........

Welcome to self incrimination.................were watching you

Oh don't lie.

You are the aliens among us.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Why fund a program that the People will fund. We merely watch and measure.
Do not live in fear. We are all in this together.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Nuker

If this is all it takes you must be in a world of hurting.

Cannot speak for the guy you are responding to, but yes...

it sure does my head in knowing just how lost so many people are... oogy booogy booogy, reds under the beds...

wahhhh, wheres my medicine

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

People with no common knowledge just makes me mad. That's all.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by AllUrChips

You mean the two tiny little ads they have at the top of the home page? Are you serious?

if your not a member there are more ads

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i think i speak for most on here, but we are tired of these threads. nothing personal.
its paranoia getting the best of you

edit on 26-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think you are too panaroid.
The ads fund ATS, I suppose that much is obvious? And who cares if the mods are hired or volunteer? As long as they do a good job that is.

If you are that panaroid I don't think you should post on any forum or anywhere on the internet for that matter.

TPTB can and probably do scan every forum and blog for data. It is a trivial matter to make a site spider and scraper.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

No, not illuminati, ATS are funded and founded by Aliens that came to earth with their UFOs.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It seems that a lot of people have accused above top secret of being with the Illuminati...en.wikipedia.org... In this article it says that ATS will not let you discuss holographic planes...why? People have captured these on video...why are you not allowed to post about them? I am doing more research...I will be back.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It seems that a lot of people have accused above top secret of being with the Illuminati...en.wikipedia.org... In this article it says that ATS will not let you discuss holographic planes...why? People have captured these on video...why are you not allowed to post about them? I am doing more research...I will be back.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnocksMeDead
reply to post by kwell

No, not illuminati, ATS are funded and founded by Aliens that came to earth with their UFOs.

Oh my gosh...really. What are you like 14?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I just got a U2U from someone with some info about this and I have also come up with some other names to research. It will take me some time to research this but I will be back tomorrow with my findings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join