It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Dont Run From the Cops!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Police officers take a lot of heat and are under a tremendous amount of pressure. Every move they make is constantly being scrutinized. Here's a video of an officer making a hit that any defensive back would be proud of!
It's nice to see the good guys get their licks in once in a while without going overboard.

www.liveleak.com...

It's only about a minute long. Tell me what you think. The guy getting leveled is suspected of beating his wife.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'd say he got what was coming to him, it says they told everyone to come out and he did but was uncooperative. He was able to stand up and walk away after it, no harm.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Would have been better if the cop would have actually stayed on his feet...kinda looked like he enjoys his doughnuts a little too much...

Other than that - that dude was out cold...solid hit....follow through could have been better.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Man when I saw this I made this weird strangling squeek snort laugh sound. That really cracked me up. Always good to see a wife beater getting knocked out.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
the cop hit him with something...it looks like a small nightstick or blackjack...you can see it in the slow motion right before he hits him and shortly after he's getting up. Either way who cares as long as he didn't shoot him I'm ok with it..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The first cop did it right, but what's with the rest of them? They saw the guy wasn't moving at all, so why weren't they kicking him in the head/ribs and whatnot? He was obviously still dangerous.

In all seriousness, that was pretty legit. Nice to see some cops who can do their jobs without going overboard. THAT is how you subdue somebody, sans tazer.

new topics

top topics

join