Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Urgent Missing Autistic Child in Kentucky!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I just came here to share the news!

Thanks to everyone for their help!

I love a happy ending!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Very glad that he was found alive. But the news article needs a new editor.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
that is great news!!! I wonder how far did he get?? so happy he was found!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Here is another (better) news article:

Willisburg, Ky. (WHAS11) - The missing boy with autism, Randall Leon Chesser, has been found safe. "He's been found safely on someone's property," said Kentucky State Trooper Billy Gregory.

www.whas11.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
Looks like they found him!

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The 7-year-old autistic boy who had been lost since Saturday has been found alive.

I'm so happy this one had a happy ending!!

www.wdrb.com...
edit on 26-9-2011 by WhoDat09 because: added link

Made me tear up a bit there, so happy he's safe and sound.
I hope everyone who reads this thread hugs their own children/grandchildren, nieces and nephews a bit tighter today appreciating just how fortunate we are.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That's wonderful news!
Wonderful!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
yes..it sure is wonderful news..

was so impressed with the fact that 600 people showed up to help..renews my faith in humanity..

and oh yeah..3 cheers for the dogs that helped..they are just too cool..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I am very heppy the little fella has been found alive, and I assume, safe.
And, yes, it brought a bit of tears to my eyes as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Click Here

There is an update and some sort of video... (can't watch it, cos of my connection)

But Randall (the ex-missing boy) asked for Crackers when he was found

Check out the link.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Praise God! Our God is an Awesome GOD!

Can only imagine the Families Joy!

Pax

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Praise God! Our God is an Awesome GOD! Can only imagine the Families Joy! Pax

With all do respect for your faith.. and I'm not saying God didn't have anything to do with it...

It's just when I read comments like that..I can't help but think of all those families and friends who have prayed so hard and diligently for the return of their young loved ones... and they are still searching for answers.

It must make them feel like God did not care about their child?

I myself.. thank the people who cared to search.. and the dogs who are so "awesome" at what they do.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
After 48 hours one report said ... that's a long time for a helpless person of any age.

The angels are smiling, and so are we.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Praise God! Our God is an Awesome GOD! Can only imagine the Families Joy! Pax

With all do respect for your faith.. and I'm not saying God didn't have anything to do with it...

It's just when I read comments like that..I can't help but think of all those families and friends who have prayed so hard and diligently for the return of their young loved ones... and they are still searching for answers.

It must make them feel like God did not care about their child?

I myself.. thank the people who cared to search.. and the dogs who are so "awesome" at what they do.

I appreciate the way you made this post. God does not always give us the answer the answer we pray for. However, God always answers our prayers even if it is not the answer we hoped.

I will answer this the best way I can from my own experience from my faith.

Many of us have suffered in our own right. Maybe some have suffered more than others. Personally, when I was 24 I suffered a brutal attack. Although tragic for me, my family and friends I was forever changed through this horrible event. That change did not take place overnight, it took place over many, many years. Had that not happened to me I would not be the person I am today. (My story is here) above top secret

I now know that there is only one I can depend on for everything, and that is Christ.

God came to earth to deliberately put himself on the hook of human suffering. In Christ Jesus, God experienced the greatest depths of pain. Therefore, though Christianity does not provide the reason for each experience of pain, it provides deep resources for actually facing suffering
with hope and courage rather than bitterness and despair.

I hope I have not offended you with my response.

Thanks,
Pax

This speaks to the argument if God is good why do so many bad things happen to us.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I hope I have not offended you with my response.

Not at all , and it is good to try and understand how someone else can see it.

I say a big thank you for all souls who helped in the recovery of this young boy..and honestly say thank you to those dogs.. and their trainers. This was a collaborated effort that was successful, and has a wonderful ending.

May we wish all those still searching for missing loved ones, and those working on cases , the strength to carry on , and the strength to carry the sorrows.

In my heart, I like to think that god would want all missing children to be found , but I will try not to question the merits and sacrifices of suffering...and be grateful that this story has a happy ending..

I wonder of those dogs know..how important of a job they are doing.. I would love to meet one, and talk to their trainers..sure hope they get deluxe dog food..
edit on 27-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Very glad that he was found alive. But the news article needs a new editor.

Great to know that. But the editor was really bad.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
times are tough, keep your head up =)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Link

My sister, who is very close to the family of the child share this with me

Randall has been released from the hospital!

Once more thank you all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join