Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Urgent Missing Autistic Child in Kentucky!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

I will keep this thought in my head throughout the day:

"Randall Leon Chesser, I pray that you find your way home soon, and reunite with the people who love you"

Hopefully my wishes will reach those who need it the most

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

Oh god, I feel so badly for the family and friends and even worse for little Randall, who knows what he is experiencing right now? I live too far away to help search but he and his family will be on my mind and in my heart and I'll be wishing for a quick reunion for him and his family, with no one worse the wear.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'll keep an eye out.
edit on 26-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
An Amber alert should definitely be
in order just in case he was abducted.
What is wrong with these people!
I hope they find Randall, I know he
must be miserable, cold and hungry
if hes in the woods. My family lives
in Central Ky - I will notify them and
pass this on to other sites.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hey Eric,

My hopes are with your friends and their missing child. As soon as I read this and checked your link, I asked my wife to post the info on her FB and ask that it be reposted.

For those who don't have any experience with an autistic child, you have to understand something. Their reality is not perceived the same way we perceive our reality. It is a difficult but rewarding task to raise an autistic child. There are two in my family.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

My granddaughter is autistic -
I was just thinking of how she
tries to find a hiding place when
she is scared or tired. Perhaps
Randall is hiding someplace
close by where no one has looked,
just a thought.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's shocking how many people in this thread have autistic children in their family or know a family with them.
It looks like the numbers are actually way off on this.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Are there any caves etc in the area? Perhaps the kid has gone bush or is hiding because he's afraid!

I hope he's found REAL FAST!

Prayers with you and family

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I too have an autistic son. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and the boy. My son has been lost several times over the years, esp. when he was younger. We or the police would usually find him in the woods playing with sticks. Ya see, these kids have no sense of time. My boy told me the reason he didn't come home was he couldn't remember the way. He was around 7 when this happened.

He was calm and content and never understood why we were so happy when we found him. These kids are very resilient as well. He most likely wondered somewhere close to home, and can't remember the way back.

Please let us know,
Pax

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
the link in the 2nd post first page has a picture of leon. Good, they are using rescue dogs to look for him...and heat sensers.

www.wave3.com...
edit on 26-9-2011 by research100 because: (no reason given)[/editby

they did put out an endangered missing alert. He is mostly non-verbal and they have his special teacher calling his name because he knows her and might respond to her
edit on 26-9-2011 by research100 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is all over the Louisville news today. Let's hope for a positive outcome!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I live in Northern Kentucky and I can tell you right now that the State Police are a real piece of work. All they care about is meeting their quota and trying to abuse their authority. I can't stand the State Police here in KY. Even my small town Policemen are the same way. Hell, all the cops in KY are corrupt! It's sad they won't do anything to help someone out, especially finding a 7 year old autistic boy!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Years ago, I had had 'some' experience with autistic children and was on a citizen search team. They had heat sensing choppers that found nothing. I broke away and started following my own instinct - rather than tranversing the wooded trails, I followed LOW trails. What I call "low trails" are ones that aren't adult height, often made by wildlife and/or children. I found the child, a mere 6-8 hours after the child was missed by his parents; but, it was already too late.

So, please consider getting yourself on foot, instead of behind a computer, and search any wooded areas.
edit on 26/9/2011 by Trexter Ziam because: typo

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Years ago, I had had 'some' experience with autistic children and was on a citizen search team. They had heat sensing choppers that found nothing. I broke away and started following my own instinct - rather than tranversing the wooded trails, I followed LOW trails. What I call "low trails" are ones that aren't adult height, often made by wildlife and/or children. I found the child, a mere 6-8 hours after the child was missed by his parents; but, it was already too late.

So, please consider getting yourself on foot, instead of behind a computer, and search any wooded areas.
edit on 26/9/2011 by Trexter Ziam because: typo

thanks for the advice...
I want to be there so bad!
I live almost 3 hours away and I don't own a car at the moment.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I have just alerted all of my friends up there and called many along the border to spread word and go help search if able. There will be at least a couple of guys heading to help. I will be praying for this child and his family nonstop.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric

I want to be there so bad!
I live almost 3 hours away and I don't own a car at the moment.

Oh gee, I feel bad for you. What about a busline? It's your best friend's child right?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I live in the middle of no where, no buses or taxi's
but I am working on a way there...

oh and The father of the missing child isn't my best friend.
But he is a friend.

reply to post by ShadowMonk

Thanks for your help!

Thanks to everyone!

This means so much to the family,

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There is now a Facebook page
Find Randall

The more people who find this page
The further the word is spread the better!

You all have done a lot so far, facebooking and twittering'

But I ask this of you. Please share and keep this going.

We can get Randall's voice out there.

(Note to Mods: Please do not remove link... It is for the missing child, it is for the family to show that people are praying and thinking about them and their son Randall. It is non profit and it will be used for updates)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Looks like they found him!

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The 7-year-old autistic boy who had been lost since Saturday has been found alive.

I'm so happy this one had a happy ending!!

www.wdrb.com...
edit on 26-9-2011 by WhoDat09 because: added link

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Oh my God that is such good news!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join