It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are All The ELENIN Conspiracy Theorists Now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by newcovenant

Well it WAS only a theory.

Maybe you should explain that to all the people posting threads with words like

FACTS
PROOF
PROVEN

Because this "theory" has been peddled here many times under various monikers in various forum sections, and it was never reported as, or treated as, a "theory". It was a FACT that the rest of us SHEEPLE were too STUPID and CLOSED MINDED to see.

Oh I don't know maybe the same reason people post things and use words like REAL and GENUINE and FINALLY INCONTESTABLE? You can spend your time griping about it and admiring how right you were all along and how you always knew it. If I were there, I would pat you on the back and maybe we could all move on.

edit on 26-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousgod

I got to say...excellent response. I dont believe in all that elenin stuff but that is a great way to look at this whole situation.

That's how you debate.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JaqueFresco

oh yeah? whats supposed to happen?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So....some believed .....some didn't......so nothing happened.....so what! Some people got freaked out.....many didn't....what harm did they do? Nothing. Everyone has the right to make mistakes in life....so many made mistakes about Elenin...big deal....life goes on.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
And it could simply have happened any other way, one possibility, you were wrong, either side would of had to face it. Lets just be grateful it didn't happen, but no one even knew of this comet until it came by our sun. It's been out there for fifty some years with our discoverers knowing. In the meantime any plot of it's passing could have been placed, to either create panic, or whatever. I'm no solar expert, so what can I say? Well just about as much as anyone else on this planet :p. Better safe than sorry, I say. Not throwing this in the hoax bin just yet, we still have a few days.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod
Science at work.

That's what this is.

An observation was made. Earthquakes appear to closely correlate with Elenin alignments with the earth and the sun. This is a fact.

A hypothesis is made. Elenin is causing earthquakes when it lines up with the earth and the sun at the same time.

An experiment is conducted to prove or disprove the hypothesis. Predict an earthquake to occur during the next alignment. This is very similar to how Einstein's General Relativity Theory was tested. We wait for an astronomical alignment, observe the outcome, and determine if the data supports the hypothesis.

The experiment is being conducted now. It's still to early to tell. The experiment is ongoing, but we have the likes of stereologist who jump the gun and bash people's integrity and call them non-scientist before the experiments are complete.

Typical pseudoscientist response,"shoot the messenger.". He doesn't want to use the scientific method, but rather relies on his own conjecture. When someone who claims to be a scientist refuses to allow the experiment to be performed before developing and pursuing preconceived ideas, the scientist is not a scientist, but a preacher. Time to quit your day job and pursue your calling as a theologist.

edit on 26-9-2011 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

AWESOME reply!!!!!!!

You are correct. An observation was made, a hypothesis was formed, and now we are waiting to see.

Again, great post.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Elenin conspiracists are everywhere & aren't going anywhere till the comet actually passes by us. Till then, expect them. In fact, 1 elenin conspiracy is on the front page

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Science at work.

That's what this is.

An observation was made. Earthquakes appear to closely correlate with Elenin alignments with the earth and the sun. This is a fact.

[clipped]

I saw someone quote this (without the hyperlink so I had to search for it) to give you a star.

Please, more members like you!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You know....without theories....there is no starting point to generate a question and search for an answer...

I understand that many people of all varying types and backgrounds and ideas are on here. What makes this site a good one is this simple fact...since we got on the subject of fact....The fact is....this site is designed to allow people the freedom to bounce ideas and theories off of each other. Even the crazy ones. To see what others may or may not believe. Or understand. Or have theories of their own. Or even best yet, have some genuine information on the theories we come up with.
I am not on the Elenin band wagon myself...BUT...I will always try to keep an open mind to any post on here...until proof is given on either side of the argument or discussion.
Instead of ridicule....how about looking around for answers yourself. Prove one way or the other what a person may have as a theory...but PROOF is in the pudding.
What I have found the biggest answer to on here is simply this...we have NO idea what this crazy world or universe has in store for us. Many of the greatest minds and greatest science have come from crazy ideas that people were ridiculed for....maybe...just maybe if we all learned to work together on these theories...to prove or disprove...we may actually move ourselves along as a race much better and much faster and in a better direction. Just my theory.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by epiphany2010

I use the Mayan 9th Wave and Timewave Zero and based on both of these its not the 26th-28th......Its OCT 1.
My guess it has nothing to do with any planets but financial collapse and then war within 60 days.

Hi there, epiphany2010, I too use those methods, but I think it is a great deal more than that. Follow. Many are praying their hearts out for the Tribulation, and the war on Israel, in the hope a Saviour will come. Little do they realize that human thought-forms become reality on the etheroic field. This field is about half way between this dimension, and the other dimensions, some scientists are now saying there many be as many as 1000 different dimensions, all existing in the same time and place. Some (Military Industrial Complex) are trying to make that exact thing happen, using holographic technology to create an illusion, or illusions, two friends of mine saw what we think was a test in the early days of the First Gulf War. They told me that they had seen a 90 foot tall Christ in the sky, flickering, and it looked just like the popular pictures that are seen in home across America. Project Blue Beam come to mind?

I seem to have the gift/curse of visions. I have envisioned the end of the world, in several different scenarios. Here are a few posts I have made, detailing what I saw:

Vision about the Woman of Revelation 12

2012 - End of the World, or Beginning of a New world?

A Real Time Vision of the End of the World

The End of the World, as we know it

You who know me know I rarely post Bible quotes, but I think this one is pertinent to my point here:
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,
I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh:
And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
And your young men shall see visions,
And your old men shall dream dreams;
And on My servants and on My handmaidens,
I will pour out in those days of My Spirit;
And they shall prophesy.

(Acts 2:17-18)

There are many "prophets" out there these days, some have even made their gift into a business. I do not claim to be a prophet, or even a Seer, but I have been around the block, as they say. I have been told things by what I took to me ET beings, and my what I took to me the Spirits of my Grandfather, and my Father on two separate occasions. I always remember my dreams, a lot of which seem to happen. I am certain that I get warnings, one or two especially that was personal. I took notice of this and believe 100% that it saved my life, twice, and the life of my daughter. It took me many years to realise that my dreams are of a prophetic nature, mainly because when I told others about them they scoffed at me. Lucky to say that many of these friends now take notice of things when I tell them, so good has come out of it after all. There are many who are trying their very best to warn humanity, and to guide then through this coming time of Darkness and Confusion. I also an empath. I can feel what the emotions of people around me are feeling. I can tell when a person is sick, and if they are going to die soon.

The really great thing is, I can feel other changes happening within me, and it is not only me, there are many of us here that fell this, and most of my email contacts feel it too. We are changing on a Genetic Level, and this is only the beginning. There are even bigger, and better things to happen in the future, the very near future, I am told. The False Leaders of the world are being dealt with, this will continue, I believe, until TPTB are all gone from us - and their control with them. The ET know that if they were to make themselves known right now, today, TPTB would spin this into an Earth Invasion scenario, and would use this to gain full control over us in every possible way. They would have our souls, if they could, make no mistake about it.

The Best Voice to Listen to is the Inner Voice. That voice never lies to you, and always knows the best way to go. Meditate a lot, and fall in love whenever possible. Everything will be all right in the end, which is actually a New Beginning.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I do not want to sound like a nut but, 2012 will be an excellent time for a lot of these companies to rack in money. It is just another Y2K.

Remember

Y2K? Yes 2 Kia.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

This is for all those Elenin Earthquakes conspiracy theorists, it's time for you to come out of your hiding places and prove your theory to the World or whatever excuse you're going to come up with to clarify your failed theory and predictions.

If there's one thing that's clear from all the Elenin threads, it is that failure is not an option. The Elenin hype is remarkably resilient, it can bend, flex and shape itself to bounce back from every single missed prediction. One would think that after the 27th there would be a lot of Elenin-ites with feet planted firmly in mouths, but instead there will be some new date to fawn over, or they'll point to the next fuzzy light in the sky as heralding the coming apocalypse. I applaud your effort to hold them accountable, but unfortunately I doubt a single one of them will own up to their foolishness come 09-28.

As for those in this thread trying to paint the whole Elenin conspiracy as having some kind of scientific merit, don't be ridiculous. Any time you can only support your claims via YouTube videos then you should know full well your conspiracy belongs firmly in the "crackpot" category.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity... from someone firmly on the fence...a question; If something does happen in the remainder of today.. or 26th-27th-28th-29th-30th september as many people have had feelings about (myself included, although I don't think it's elenin related at all) are the elenin-thread-bashers going to apologise?

I'm just wondering because you seem so hell-bent on getting an apology or some admittance of failure from people because their theory, or feelings about this, don't sit right with you.. If something big happens, and this is just for speculation purposes...

ARE YOU going to say ''alright yep, we were wrong, sorry for doubting you, we wont jump down people's throats and insist we are right, when in reality none of us know what the hell is going on"

Didn't think so..

well?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by scorpiosgladius

its about 5 pm now, isnt 19:00 utc 3pm?
edit on 26-9-2011 by baeball101 because: wrong time

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Theories are not put forward as facts.

No it was being promoted as inevitable and anyone who did not believe in the inevitable was at best a sheepie and at worst a NASA/Illuminati/TPTB disinfo agent.

The language used and agitated anger was palpable from those who "KNEW" the truth about Elenin.

So a theory is acceptable but this was not a theory it was a religious crusade (in fact it is still going on but as with all false conspiracies the goalposts are moving to encompass the current truth rather than admit to being wrong)

The OP is absolutely correct to ask these aggressive individuals to explain themselves.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

New Covenant said this to you...: "Well it WAS only a theory.

Theories are not put forward as facts. "

Making fun of people because they research and try and educate themselves? I try to eat right and exercise so I don't get cancer...I study up on the topic quite a bit... because I don't know if I will get it or not... makes me what? An ass for investigating? Does No go with Hell? On the other hand... you are one..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

The hypothesis doesn't say ALL earthquakes are caused by cosmic alignments. The alignments that you speak of is the alignment of the center of all the objects. The hypothesis does not state that an earthquake will occur when the center of the earth aligns with the center of the sun and the center of Elenin, does it?

The alignments are not off by much. The EQ that are part of this theory are the three mentioned, Chile, Christschurch, and Japan. An 8 occurs about once a year, a 9, once every 10 years. For you to say these fall within normal parameters just goes to show us that we shouldn't even bother reading what your post.

You are having a laugh. The earthquakes that occurred when there was no alignment were not due to Elenin but the ones that occurred when there was were. Jesus H!

Oh by the way do you know about statistics? Silly question really because you don't. If i toss a coin there is a 50:50 of heads or tails this does not mean head-tail-head-tail. You get sequences of heads and sequences of tails DUH! A 9 once every 10 years does not mean that every 10 years like clockwork a 9 occurs. It means that over time the AVERAGE is once every 10 years (= number of years/number of quakes). Now with a plate shift it is highly likely that several earthquakes around a shifting plate will cause earthquakes. This means several more in that particular timeframe.

I suggest you do some Math lessons, specifically stats.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by newcovenant

Theories are not put forward as facts.

No it was being promoted as inevitable and anyone who did not believe in the inevitable was at best a sheepie and at worst a NASA/Illuminati/TPTB disinfo agent.

The language used and agitated anger was palpable from those who "KNEW" the truth about Elenin.

So a theory is acceptable but this was not a theory it was a religious crusade (in fact it is still going on but as with all false conspiracies the goalposts are moving to encompass the current truth rather than admit to being wrong)

The OP is absolutely correct to ask these aggressive individuals to explain themselves.

Arrrggh! They are the last people I want to hear from. You and the rest cannot move on. As if you have never made a mistake. It is comical, if not so sad.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Last time people suspected stuff liek this there was a cult who commited suicide. Ignorant childish theories like this do ruin lives. Think of all the families that suffered due to iddiots posting bogus stuff.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by epiphany2010

Don't say that bro its my moms bday on the 1st

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join