It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are All The ELENIN Conspiracy Theorists Now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by hotbread

Well it WAS only a theory.

Theories are not put forward as facts.

A theory is factual... so this was a hypothesis...well better yet a wild ass hypothesis....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nedined
Everyone look at this:

I find it amazing!!!

veri nice find mate

mnogo mi haresva tova klip4e

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Don't count your chickens just yet, there are more dates to pass in the near future connected to Elenin.
Although, like many, I don't care much for the scaremongering. How sad it would be if someone took their life because of a prediction, I couldn't live with that.
Most of the threads here regarding Elenin were to point out interesting alignments and coincidences, not to preach Armageddon, so what's wrong with that?

I will say though, for me, Elinin signifies that Jesus will return soon, he'd better, I have some valuable AT$ bet on him!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

A theory is factual... so this was a hypothesis...well better yet a wild ass hypothesis....

A hypothesis seems a part of a theory which is still just a theory. People resent getting false ideas put out in front of them. It is like shooting ducks. You shoot them down. I resent having no ideas to shoot down. All ideas are good since they represent some conscious effort or thought and I am free to select, promote or reject and if need be prevent. This complaining about tendencies of people that are unchangeable reminds me of the AA mantra - change the things I can change and know the difference. Unless you want to stop free speech you are never going to stop bad ideas. Utopia is off a ways down the road.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Q: Where Are All The ELENIN Conspiracy Theorists Now?
A:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Awesome, another self-righteous thread calling out beleivers and saying they are wrong before the time of the prediction passes.

Grats on your fail.

Edit: To the poster above me - that was hilarious and true. Thanks

edit on 26-9-2011 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity... from someone firmly on the fence...a question;

If something does happen in the remainder of today.. or 26th-27th september as many people have had feelings about (myself included, although I don't think it's elenin related at all) are the elenin-thread-bashers going to apologise?

I'm just wondering because you seem so hell-bent on getting an apology or some admittance of failure from people because their theory, or feelings about this, don't sit right with you..

If something big happens, and I'm this is just for speculation purposes... ARE YOU going to say ''alright yep, we were wrong, sorry for doubting you, we wont jump down people's throats and insist we are right, when in reality none of us know what the hell is going on"

Didn't think so..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Your excuse has been noted, thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'm always intrigued by the Elenin theories...I'm still looking for the reason why NASA's JPL software is publish by "Otto Matic" which just happens to be the same name as an alien game? lol I'm sure it has a logical reason but I've never seen anyone answer it yet

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

If I remember correctly the game "Otto Matic" is a game about a good friendly alien robot who comes to help earth humans?

edit on 26-9-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

Ok Here's the introduction from the otto matic game:

The year is 1957 and a fleet of flying saucers from Planet X have come to Earth. These saucers are under the control of the evil Brain Aliens who are abducting helpless human beings and taking them away to strange alien worlds to become slaves of The Giant Brain. Luckily for the human race there exist the Otto Matics, robots who police the galaxy in name of all that is good and decent.

You are Otto Matic, the robot who is given the job of saving Earth from the clutches of The Giant Brain from Planet X. You must rescue as many humans as you can while defeating the Brain Aliens and all of their evil followers. Your mission will take you to strange and fantastic alien worlds which are often treacherous and will require Otto to perform amazing feats.

Your rocket ship will take you to each of the planets, starting with Earth. While on each planet you must save as many humans as you can, but be careful because the Brain Aliens will try to abduct the humans before you can save them. When you save humans, they are teleported to your rocket ship. To escape the planet you must also collect rocket fuel. Once The Giant Brain has been defeated and peace restored to the galaxy, you will return to Earth with your human cargo where they will be freed.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

Your excuse has been noted, thank you.

Excuse for what?

And why are you taking notes anyway? No life?

I never believed any of the ELENIN "extinction level event nine" threads were true and did not read any of the posts nor subscribe to the comet theory. It isn't my thing. I don't need either an excuse or you to note anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

We've all moved onto Asteroid 2005 YU55. The fun never stops.

Well it's about time!

st.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Just look around, they are all over the shop still.
Sadly.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Leonid Elenin says this about his comet.

spaceobs.org...

Crack open a beer..cmon its Beer Oclock.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

is it possible that what ever it is could be a dence patch of dark matter
they do say there are these patches of dark matter in the milkyway

ps
hi phage its me philware (haarp man) haha

edit on 26-9-2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2011 by maryhinge because: spell check

edit on 26-9-2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I wonder if X1 Elenin ever existed. hmmmmmm...

Psy-Op anyone?

st.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread

This is for all those Elenin Earthquakes conspiracy theorists, it's time for you to come out of your hiding places and prove your theory to the World or whatever excuse you're going to come up with to clarify your failed theory and predictions.

This is the day where many of you predicted a huge and disastrous catastrophe that would occur somewhere
on this planet, and NASA was covering it up because Leonid didn't exist, and because ELE is an Extinction Level Event and because etc.....

The alignment that you've all been waiting for is here, so it's time for you to deliver your promises.

ELENIN
Elenin NASA
Elenin Alignment
Elenin Obama

You all know yourselves anyway

i am not sure what to make of the whole elenin thing. but an earthquake of magnitude of at least 9 should happen between now (sept 26: 3am) and the end of sept 27. for this to happen two things must be true: first, the jet propulsion lab video of the orbits of elenin and earth are correct. and second, the "comet" or "dead star" would have to have the mass to effect our gravity.

i enjoy following the threads about world changing events. this one included. regardless if we have an earthquake this comet leaves us with good discussion.

this thing was tracked by so many people. amateur star gazers, nasa, and jet propulsion lab just to name a few. so why was there such a difference in data about this comet? some say it was massive enough to cause earthquakes on earth when it was out by mars. some say it was as tiny as a school bus.

for me that was the bigger conspiracy.

we will know this week if it does pose a threat. if it did burn up as it passed the sun, then we know the source of that information is pretty credible. a source we can look to for future events.

if i don't post another response on the 28th it's because the earth is in shambles.

-subfab
edit on 26-9-2011 by subfab because: changed wording in sentence to make it more clear.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Perhaps they are aligning their backs to the wall as they wait for the next youtube moron to post information for them to relay,

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I don't think asking those who believed Elenin was anything other than an insignificant comet to "repent" is productive.

But it would be nice if a lesson were learned. That to believe the hue and cry plastered across the internet and to ignore the rational arguments against it may not be a good position into which one should place one's self.

Some people have made some money (not much). Some people have been terrified about what they thought would be. So far no one has killed themselves (that we know of) this time.

Lessons won't be learned though, the vast majority will just swallow wholesale whatever end-of-the-world prophecy next comes along, because if a YouTube video says so, it must be true.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Why don't you ask the dead person/people in argentina who were killed by "space debris" this morning.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
Why don't you ask the dead person/people in argentina who were killed by "space debris" this morning.

How can you ask dead people anything???

It was most likely a meteorite, lets look at the facts.
It came from above....it was glowing blue...

Meteorites glow different colours depending of the metals they contain...blue is not rare at all.
Meteorites fall from the sky
Its the peak of the Perseid meteor showers.

The videos shown about this event clearly show LOTS of gas canisters in the streets......falling rock, heated up, lands on buildings with gas canisters...BOOM.

Metoers falling this time of the year arent rare

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join