It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well here's a lil video proving that there were conspiracies on, before and after 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I posted this video in another thread (someone elses') and thought I would put it in its' own thread.

WAR BY DECEPTION

This is a long video(3 hours) and I found it was easier to download it using Streaming Video Recorder, convert it to .AVI and burn it to DVD using ConvertX.

The video covers Iran-Contra and the cover up that followed, who was involved, who was convicted (namely of conspiracey) and later pardoned. Shows how some involved with Iran-Contra went on to be involved in PNAC and their call for war with Iraq and how it could and should be done. Then goes on to 911, not only the popular events but those reported once and forgotten using news clips and news footage. Moves on to the call for war with Iraq and those who got caught lying there as well as the Anthrax attacks and who was involved in that as well.

The author of this video does an excellent job of rounding up seemingly unrelated events of the day and connects the dots quite succesfully without making crap up or speculating what it means. I am really quite fond of this work.

Like I said its a LONG video but well worth it IMO. For those open to it try and find the time to watch it and post back on your thoughts.

P.S. I made this post just before bed so if you want to rip me to shreds don't expect a reply till morning

edit on 25-9-2011 by KicknAndScreamin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok, I just finished reading "the other" thread, and I saw yours and thought to myself "Tee Hee." Then I checked your link.

Really? 3 hours. OMG, I can't spend another 3 hours on 911 today. However, marking this thread for later review.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I love this documentary and have watched it more than once. If you like it, it is a good idea to download the video with Keepvid. The videos of the producer Ryan Dawson often get censored or removed from YouTube. I guess he often comes to close to the truth and the megaphone-brigades wage a crusade against him.

Here is a link to a website which contains many sources, which are used in this video (the author made the website for an older version of this documentary)
www.rys2sense.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This looks very interesting . 3 hours long is too much for me to watch today , so I will save it for this evening and enjoy it with a glass of wine

I will still star and flag this thread , if only for bringing the vid to our attention .

Cheers , OP

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Here's the video!
interesting video connecting to the Iran Contra boys and 9/11.
edit on 033030p://2726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 033030p://2826 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 033030p://2926 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
the most common retort i hear from people when trying to enlighten them on the reality of this society, is they dont have time to look into it,

they have time to watch sports, go to the bar, gamble. on and on and on,

but they dont have time to look into the substance of the government that is rapidly gaining more control over them

lets pack it into a three hour video for them

o look, they still dont have the time for it......what a surprise....

great vid op, thx for sharing i like it

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Well although I get really stoked about this topic, I tried watching it online three times and fell asleep looking at my monitor, so I understand when folks say they don't have time at the moment. I finally downloaded it and burnt it to DVD and was able to get through it. I've since watched it three times all the way through and still haven't absorbed it all.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
I love this documentary and have watched it more than once. If you like it, it is a good idea to download the video with Keepvid. The videos of the producer Ryan Dawson often get censored or removed from YouTube. I guess he often comes to close to the truth and the megaphone-brigades wage a crusade against him.

Here is a link to a website which contains many sources, which are used in this video (the author made the website for an older version of this documentary)
www.rys2sense.com...

Yeah, entire account was removed from YouTube at one time. and this video in particular was removed on 911 of this year due to "copyrite conflicts" but put back up the next day, which came shortly after he was publicly attacked by none other than Abe Foxman.

He has done a lot of work with Sibel Edmonds, an FBI whistleblbower who was gagged and released from her position for questioning the conduct of some of her collegues regarding secrecy. He works close with Micheal Rivero at WhatReallyHappened.com and does radio many radio interviews that he posts on his YouTube Channel

He also does a good job of trying to debunk the theories that make the truther movement look silly.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Agreed.
I love this documentary too and have watched and shared with a few friends.
Thanks for the link !

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KicknAndScreamin

P.S. I made this post just before bed so if you want to rip me to shreds don't expect a reply till morning

Alright, alright... That'll be about enough of that rational thought crap. I am contacting Penn and Teller right GD now. Corruption and conspiracies in our world? You must be one of those nut-jobs that Penn and Teller were talking about yesterday.

Well, let's get Mr. Gillette to abuse you and ignore all the evidence and that will fix your wagon. And if that doesn't do it we will call Myth Busters. By the time they blow up something or fire off forty or fifty rounds of ammo no one will pay any attention to you and your stinky old facts anyway. Now I am rolling over and going back to sleep like all good Americans should.

OP nice video. Was just about to watch MST3k on Netflix, but this is better since I have all of MST3K recorded anyway. S+F and thanks!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena

Alright, alright... That'll be about enough of that rational thought crap. I am contacting Penn and Teller right GD now. Corruption and conspiracies in our world? You must be one of those nut-jobs that Penn and Teller were talking about yesterday.

Well, let's get Mr. Gillette to abuse you and ignore all the evidence and that will fix your wagon. And if that doesn't do it we will call Myth Busters. By the time they blow up something or fire off forty or fifty rounds of ammo no one will pay any attention to you and your stinky old facts anyway. Now I am rolling over and going back to sleep like all good Americans should.

OP nice video. Was just about to watch MST3k on Netflix, but this is better since I have all of MST3K recorded anyway. S+F and thanks!

Please don't sick Penn and Teller on me, I cannot defeat their sound logic. BTW, In my case, I probably would have watched MST3K first because it's shorter and I have some serious ADD going on. I would also like to compliment you on your fine taste in entertainement choices(MST3K!)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Agreed.
I love this documentary too and have watched and shared with a few friends.
Thanks for the link !

I showed it to a friend who told a few more about it and then comes to me with FIFTY blank dvds' to burn the movie to so he can pass them out. This vid really makes sense to alot of people. The only claims I have heard against it are that Mr. Daweson is anti-semetic, which can be taken many ways, mostly with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Whenever I see the word "proof" (or its variations) in a thread title, I typically ignore it because I know I will be disappointed.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Ummm... Did you watch the video?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
War is always by deception. Even the ancient Romans were told they need to conquer italy and later more, to spread civilisation and improve their security. An army fights with much more determination, when the soldiers feel they have been wronged and respond in justified defense, at least in the early stages of the conflict.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
War is always by deception. Even the ancient Romans were told they need to conquer italy and later more, to spread civilisation and improve their security. An army fights with much more determination, when the soldiers feel they have been wronged and respond in justified defense, at least in the early stages of the conflict.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

Agreed. After the early stages they think they are justified because now their friend is dead. Instead of realising it was all a big waste they fight on even harder.

Thanks OP I will watch this some time in the next week or so and post back if I feel like it.

new topics

top topics

join