It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi people robbed by the Bush regime

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I didn't lose...and you proved it by saying "America's Regime is Evil".

Your credibility just went out the window. Evil is my avatar.

But then I bet you have no clue just seeing it, of what that Evil is. You're going to have to check my avatar's properties.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5POF
I didn't lose...and you proved it by saying "America's Regime is Evil".

Your credibility just went out the window. Evil is my avatar.

But then I bet you have no clue just seeing it, of what that Evil is. You're going to have to check my avatar's properties.

You're a slow learner kid.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
...Third, by freezing these accounts, it ensures that this money does not find its way into other hands, notably the French or Germans.

Before you say I have something against USA, you seem to have something against France and Germany. Do you have proof of what you are saying or are you going to bomb and nuke France and Germany first to see if proofs could be found on the remains?

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Your valiant Saddam is no more! You're oil and money is gone and thats the price for dealing with Hussein and backing the wrong pony. You can all bitch and moan until the end of time but it isn't ever going to bring back this mad-man!! France and Germany dealt with this guy under the table while knowing what he had in store for the rest of the world. And no, I don't think bombing them would solve anything. I think having to lay in the bed they made for themselves is going to be enough. France and Germany made gambles and lost! What are you fools gonna say to change it? Nothing!! Your words are as useless as the stock you hold in Saddam's regime!!

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Rumsfeld dealt with Saddam back on 1984 so watch you mouth. You leave Pakistanian dictator on power as a sign of gratitude for using his country bases in the war against Afghanistan as well.

BTW, show proof of your accusations against France and Germany.

[Edited on 2003-4-7 by MakodFilu]

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
astrocreep, who wants Saddam back? who puts any stock in him? Everybody without exeption thinks he is an evil murderous dictator. That is not the point. Either your head has been up your arse too long or you haven't bothered to read much on this site or you would know what the arguments are. It's not about 'how evil Saddam is' or ' you all kiss saddams arse'.
Get some real arguments.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well, hell I guess then we are all in agreement then. By the way, thanks for all the personal insults. Really shows how secure you are in your arguments. I made the statement that Saddam was no more and nothing could bring him back at this point. Now, naturally, I would think anyone who would argue that is a supporter of his. The funny thing is, France actually expected Saddam to keep his end of a deal. Oh he'd ship ya barrels of something alright...I'll bet it would not be oil!!! He was such a stand-up guy. Too bad he's history.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
In agreement about what? Moku and Lie Detector being wrong?

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
5POF...
I get what you mean. It's not right using the word regime as a bad reference toward Saddam, then turning around and using it to describe the Bush administration. That would be implying that Saddam's administration(a dictatorship) and Bush's administration(a democracy) are pretty close to the same.(which they're not)

It's all a method of propaganda. It's to make the Bush administration look like a bunch of hipocrits.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Before you say I have something against USA, you seem to have something against France and Germany. Do you have proof of what you are saying or are you going to bomb and nuke France and Germany first to see if proofs could be found on the remains Posted by Moku

Lets see, France and Germany conspire with one of the leading genocidal terroristic dictators in world history in order to totally annihilate the majority of the world economy, in order to gain financially, and finally regain the top spot on the planet for the first time in, what? 100 years for Germany, and almost 300 years for France? And the cost of such conspiracy would be the total collapse of the world monetary system, throwing most of the industrialized world into an unrecoverable depression? Not to mention the thousands that Saddam has killed of his own and other peoples, and both countries are happy to keep him in power?

How about the millions that would die in the ensuing World War to End Wars that would erupt in one last attempt to overcome the world wide depression?

And you still think France and Germany are the good guys? Right along side Saddam?

I hate to break it to you, and to Chirac and Schroeder as well: Saddam is dead, was likely killed in the very first air strike. I dont seem to notice too many weepy eyes about this fact... wait, I think that Spaniard in the corner might just be upset that Saddam is dead!

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider**senseless unproved rant**

I hate to break it to you **senseless almost personal rant**

I couldn't care less about Saddam. You are accusing France and Germany without proofs. Period. And only for trying to stop a senseless war before it started.

BTW: I don't know why some of you sometimes refer to me as 'Moku'. Please don't do that: sometimes I just fail to see your post as an answer to my posts.

[Edited on 2003-4-8 by MakodFilu]

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Mako I'm more than proving that France is not the "good guys".

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

It's time the truth comes forth. Say hello to the Axis France.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   

There you go proof.

Oh, thats right, Maku will just say this isnt proof. Starting to sound a lot like the French themselves?

"The last time the French wanted More Proof, it came marching into Paris under a German flag"

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

There you go proof.

Your answer there.

Oh, thats right, Maku will just say this isnt proof. Starting to sound a lot like the French themselves?

Stop putting words in my mouth I haven't saying and watch yours.

Want to make something useful? Your ideas are interesting sometimes... your rants awfully boring. Stop that silly rants of yours, please.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join