It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I spent 10 hours with David Icke and loved it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Last Saturday 24th Sept 2011 I went to the Gold Coast Convention Centre (Queensland, Australia) to see David Icke presenting his “The Lion Sleeps No More” tour.

I shared the event with 1,700 other people. What really surprised me was not just how many people were there, but the actual cross-section of the community. For those that do not know Queensland, it has always been somewhat of a conservative state (much like Texas). It’s the place where the men are tuff, and the women are strong and NO ONE talks about “silly stuff” like UFO’s or global conspiracies. But my, how things have changed.
I went to my first “fringe” event back in 1997 when I saw Dr. John Mack, Stanton Friedman and Linda Moulton Howe do a full day presentation on UFOs and related matter. There were about 60 people there, and that was considered a good turn-out!! So now you may understand what I mean about 1,700 people!

The crowd was from very young teenagers, right up to a couple I spoke with in their 70’s! There were also a lot of tourists from Europe, Asia and America.

The event went for 10 hours with 15 minute breaks every couple of hours and 45 minutes for lunch. It was so cool being surrounded by so many people who all shared an open mind and were familiar with the topics which made the breaks just as much fun.

It sounds like a long time but it flew. It really didn’t feel like I was there all day. David Icke should also be commended. The man is a machine. It stood for the whole time and walked around the stage. He never stopped talking and never even stopped for a drink of water! Even if you don’t like David Icke I think you would still like his show. He is very funny, makes a lot of jokes about himself, but has a way of breaking down complex issues into simple layman’s terms.

I did tune out for 1 section which was about his theory of the Moon / Saturn connection thing. Basically he thinks the moon is a non-natural satellite that transmits signals from Saturn to earth to keep humans in amnesia about who they are etc. Before people mock him I would remind them that Isaac Newton was a devout, bible toting Christian who also practiced alchemy most of his life. Like Newton, I believe Icke has some really genuine research that is worthy of any truth seekers attention. His final couple of sections on the New World Order, bloodlines and how we can beat them were awesome.

Over all I absolutely loved it and would go and see him again. I have heard that he has sold out the Melbourne leg and they have put on another show there. What this all tells me is that finally people are waking up! This has been a real shot in the arm for people like me who have been banging the drum for nearly 20 years! (and no, I am not as old as you may think I am lol). Times really are changing!!

Ps. It would be great if ATS had a “Reviews” forum for things like this
...and to the Mods, I put it in this forum because any interested in the NWO would enjoy this show.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver
I believe Icke has some really genuine research that is worthy of any truth seekers attention.

Care to show any genuine "research" Icke has done? You mean some people being actully shape changing reptiles? Or that he believes "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are fasct?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Why do people always attack Icle's theory of Reptillians first?
While I dissagree with It, I also move on from It quickly, everyone has different theory's and perception, there Isnt really anything "Crazy" about any Theory In this infinite Universe of possibilitie's.

David Icke, has some very storong Insight on the system It's=- self, how It's run and how we can change It, maybe people should listen and focus on that because It matter's rather then ONE odf his other theory's just because you dissagree because It's not In YOUR'E accepted reality.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zakka
reply to post by spoor

Why do people always attack Icle's theory of Reptillians first?

Because it shows what a nutcase he actually is - which is why you do not like people pointing that silly belief out!

David Icke, has some very storong Insight on the system It's=- self, how It's run

and he is wrong there as well - as i said, he believes "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is fact...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

And all of your theories and beliefs have been 100 percent correct which make you a 100 percent non-crackpot genius ... correct?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Agree to dissagree I guess. I'm going to keep watching his video's regardless.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Great to hear you had a good time!

Don't worry about the nay-sayers. Comes with the territory.

Icke is a media professional, but I am a little amazed that he would spend so much time with one audience.

He has no monopoly on the truth, of course. But much of what he says is supported by others. There is not much solid data in this subject. People who want solid data can go visit a cemetery. Lots of "solid data" there!

But that means the only way you can tell if what he says is true is by developing some sort of spiritual ability like he did, and go out and find out for yourself.

My best advice is to look at all the people who are out there talking about this. I try to concentrate on the data that the person actually received from his ET source or sources. They all make a certain attempt to align their data to what others are saying. But I prefer documents where they actually report, word for word, what was told to them by their sources. Not everyone out there does that. Laura Knight uses that format a lot. The "Ra Material" is all in that format. The rather bizarre "Rael" books also have a lot of direct quotes. Billy Meier is famous for quoting ETs. And Sheldan Nidle does this, too. This isn't even a complete list.

For each of these people, there are those who think they are outright hoaxes, those who are devoted followers, and those who take the material at face value and just try to relate it to other material from other sources and make some sense of it all,

But if I didn't have time to approach the subject as I suggest above, I would consider David Icke not a bad principle source.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Icke's a legend with some fantastic ideas, some way out so he's gonna take a kickin' now and again. Personally i love the guy, he has done a massive amount to wake up the Zombies, that cannot be denied and should never be forgotten.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Great to see another ATS member from the Gold Coast.Will have to catch up sometime and meet another like minded soul.
I myself am not a great fan of Icke,as I find he is conflicted inside,one thing undo'es the other at times.But I take my hat of to him for his effort and work.Anyone trying to wake another up is a positive and he has at least got alot of people started on their journey wether they stay on his path or not.
A friend of mine went to this event and raved about it,she how ever came out of it changed.She previously had a pretty good grip and insight on what is happening behind the scene's.She has now actually lost all of this,talks absolute rubbish and seems more asleep than she was,when she went in.A group of us who are all like minded have noticed the change.We all agree she is acting like a complete stranger.This is quite a concern.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Originally posted by spoor
Care to show any genuine "research" Icke has done? ...

Hi spoor, I think the best thing is for you to watch his videos, or better still go to his show. You may even want to get hold of one of his books.

I actually gave up on spoon feeding people who were too lazy to do any research themseleves becasue they don't actually take anything in and prefer to sit back and criticise others even though they are not familier with their research! Kind of makes you chuckle when you see it from that point of view.

By the way, he did go into some detail about the origins of Zionist and how they want to bring about Armageddon etc. His theories actually support many other authors like Anthony Sutton and Eustace Mullins who you no doubt think are useless as well I suppose?

well, I am afraid I cannot help you in your pursuit of truth (or fingers in the ears??) but I wish you well!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I went to see him last year at the Brixton Academy in London. I went with my brother and cousin along with roughly 3,000 other people.

It was brilliant.

We went as a bit of fun really. My brother and I had always been a huge fan of Icke, not that we took all of his theories seriously, but we just loved watching his presentations at home and always said that if the opportunity arose we would go.

One thing is for sure; before I went that day, I considered myself to be somewhat strange and out of the norm...a conspiracy nut

But it soon became apparent that I still had a LOOOOOOOOOONG way to go before I could compete with some of the loonies who were there!

There's nothing like a David Icke lecture to make one feel normal.

But yeah, we enjoyed it muchly.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Spoor, maybe Instead of just branding anyone who has a strange theory as a "Nutcase", you should (Being an ATS member an all) keep your'e mind just a little open.

All we, I or anyone else can do Is give their propective, really, that Is all Icke Is doing just with research, story's he has heared ect..

Like I said, I do NOT agree with his Reptillian theory but It stays at that, just a dissagrement.
I agree with most of his other work and have a lot of respect for him.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That sounds like a great experience. After having watched many interviews with those crazy truth seekers such as Jordan Maxwell and David Icke - I've come to the conclusion that going and seeing them live could be very inspiring, if not entertaining.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Will they be coming out with a recorded video version of this event? If so please let some of us open minded folk know, I am sure I'm not the only one interested.

S+F for sharing.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Hi, yes they were recording the show and he said it should be out around January I think along with his new book. They gave us all an order form for the DVD and tour poster!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

By the way mate I meant to ask, you say you saw his "The Lion sleeps no more" tour.
Was It the exact same speech he did on his 2010 tour In UK that's on youtube or did he add/change anything?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zakka

No not the same - he added about 3hrs of extra material most of which will be in his upcoming book due out in Jan 2012.

new topics

top topics

join