It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin Has Entered Its 26- 28th Transit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Didn't you hear?? Leonid Elenin is not a real person, fake ID all over the net. Just like Obomber except unless you are into conspiracy you would have no idea what the scientist has to do with a comet and what either have to do with Earth.

SO we got big fat Zero. Zilch. Nil. Nothing. None. Nada. on 6+ earthquakes on the 27th. Youre looking soft like a poodle Elenin. Better luck next year.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
guys its 3am here in england, and its PITCH BLACK outside, do you think the sun has exploded ? how can we know if its still there ? serious, this is no joke, is it really going to last 3 days, and kill off all the dinosaurs left over from the last time ? all the shops round here are CLOSED and its really DARK outside !! did the dastardly AUTHORITIES warn the shops, but not us Lowlife mere citizens ? my wife is #t**g herself, how can i comfort her ? and what about all those Coronal mass ejections and shortage of toilet paper down in Walmart Tesco ? what is my poor wife going to do if a huge Electro magnetic Pulse from jupiter destroys the deliveries of paper nation wide. we are really worried, and seek advice from the Galactic Federation of Light.... oh where art thou most wonderful Ones, when us poor humans have brown stuff running down our legs ? omg maybe one of THEM has got inside my head right now !!! help, this is my last message of salvation to humanity, so ill put it in a bottle, wait for a Tsunami to wash it over to Tokyo, pick up some radiation from their wonderful reactors, then let it float over to seattle, and kill off the bas**ards who designed this computer. ive been up all night trying to get the bugs out of it, but it seems they self-replicate under instructions from Redmond - or is he dead now ? cant remember, i think he got bit by a few million mosquitos or something, while he was busy killing them, well that Karma folks. well done mosquitos, and long live Linux i say... goodnight from england, at least we know how to speak english properly here, those yankees keep talking about blow-jobs while all civilised people prefer suck-jobs, ive heard that the girls over there blowed too hard, and it inflated the guts of their clients until they all had hernia ? dont like the sound of living in seattle much myself .......

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join