It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin Has Entered Its 26- 28th Transit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think its been called off here due to rain.

I`ll wait and see, so many ppl getting anxious about things going on in the world theres no telling what may happen. If not whens the next big date before Dec /21/ 2012?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's still there, but it's cloaked. The Pleidian ship of the Galaxy Federation cloaked it using electromagnetjism.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laviver26

Originally posted by ImmortalThought
Previous alignments have coincidently had major earthquakes.
Most "Popular":
New Zealand (Christchurch) - 7.8 with tsunami

umm... no... we had a 7.1 and definitely no tsunami

Argue semantics much? 7.8 is still in the "7" range as is 7.1 unless you consider "rounding" up which i don't.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
yes ! You are right, i saw with binoculars the alignment in the front of the sun under the ecuator of the sun , Saturn, mercury,and (probably)elenin, at 19.30 PM on 25-09-2011 in Bucharest Romania, north hemisphere , for 10-20 minutes, i am so sorry because i forgot to picture that, i was so excited about the momentum...so i confirm that 100%,,,i was the curios lucky one !!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
I'm just going to chime in with an observation of sort regarding this whole NIBIRU-ELENIN-Planet X - YU55 etcetcetcetc...

For all those who are getting irritated with the "non-sense" regarding these questionable celestial bodies and the claims-theories...realize that this is because of a foundation based on the factual idea that:

IF SOMETHING were going to kill us all THEY(government, officials, experts in the field) wouldn't tell us. Not only would they NOT tell us they would do everything they could to hide and manipulate data etc to keep it under wraps. Disinfo and discrediting of information would be rampant...

This IS rational/logical thought…there would be no interest in disclosing possibly chaotic information to the masses when:

A) Not everyone can be saved (ensures chaos/panic/fear reaction from masses)
B) When the realization that there is possibly no future people will stop going to work among a multitude of other things that would disrupt “society” etc…
C) IF society was disrupted enough the ability to successfully pull off any form of contingency plan is significantly reduced such as building bunkers, storing foods, etc all require “work” which according to B) people wouldn’t be doing anymore.
D) The whole event could possibly be “avoided” in which case the panic/fear/chaos from the disclosure of the possibility of annihilation wouldn’t have been necessary.
E) There is always more I didn’t think of…

They would most assuredly take the lies to those levels otherwise keeping it a secret would be pointless if "Armature Astronomer Joe Bob" blew the lid off the whole thing...

NOW having those rational/logical thoughts in your head about “how this all would go down’ IF it were to EVER go down…the entire universe is left for what I call “justifiable paranoia” towards a conspiracy on this particular subject…

If there was no doubt the government would disclose such information and there was TRUST in that…you wouldn’t see this incoming doomsday phenomena nearly as much as you currently do…

edit on 26-9-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

Well put. I think most people also think on extremes. Either this thing is going to end life as we know it or it is a complete dud. I think most people with concern about Elenin or any other conspiracy theory are logically just keeping an eye open for anything so not be taken by surprise (not that there aren't crazies out there who take some the thoeries to a fervent extent).

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I've heard this theory, but havent looked into it much. Maybe you could expand with a link or something? Thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ImmortalThought

Elenin is gone dude... It's nothing more than a pile of debris floating in space

A pile of debris floating in space indeed, what exactly happened to it's coma? The one comprised of Hydrogen cyanide and larger than Jupiter?

Oh we just might run into that late October, - November.. but lets hope not.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Hm, ELENIN. I wonder why it was given that name by NASA?

Extinction
Level
Event = ELENIN
Nibiru
Is
Near

I wonder though, is Elenin the same comet as Holmes 17P? I have tried looking for cross references between the 2 comets but have found none. Comet Holmes is the object that is referred to in the "Blue Star Kachina" prophecies. Does anyone know if they are the same comet or 2 separate comets?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just an update on earthquakes thus far: www.emsc-csem.org...

5.2 Santa Cruz Islands
5.1 Tonga
5.1 Banda Sea
4.4 Iran

and plenty of EQs in Turkey per usual. So really nothing to report yet, but the alignment is supposed to hit until tonight around midnight and extends to the 28th (and some have it to the 30th), so we I'm not throwing this in the "hoax forum" just yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

In October when we are supposed to pass through its debris (if it hasn't disenegrated already). Also, the mayan calendar end date according to Calleman is Oct. 28th. This is interesting and I am wondering IF there is a 3 days of darkness IF it would happen closer to this date and not during the next few days.

www.calleman.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The "alignment" (which it isn't), with Elenin if it exists (it doesn't) will occur at 04:20 Sept. 27 UTC. That's in about 10 hours.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

In October any remnants of the comet will be well above the ecliptic. We will not pass through it.

edit on 9/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

Just leave an open mind.. What's with these chem trail planes releasing barium and aluminum into the atmosphere? to reflect light? distort our view into space? I unno what it is, but for a week straight now here in saskatchewan The moon has seemed awfully bright. and a haiwain sunrise shows two suns rising :p astronomers are using infrared to see this comet. I think we should choose our investments.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

In the video the quickening, thats around the time the comet just passes our orbit, with possibility of a magnetic reaction or a tail of debris and the darkness. These few days are just supposed to be an alignment from what I gathered. who knows. And like the couple of comments before, I just want to keep an open mind on everything.. and to gather the facts in my own interpretation. Knowledge will reduce the fear. And I stand by my own beliefs. This world is expanding, and with it our minds. We are tied to this earth and it's elements. It may support our life, but not our travels. and the rest of the galaxy holds our tools. We must not allow our minds to be trapped in our own ego and thinking of this planets possibilities. For theres greater things beyond our knowledge. We're not alone.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are the perfect anti - Elenin. Its too bad they didn't do an interview of you and Terrel, I am sure it would have been quite interesting. What is in the C3 image if it is not Elenin?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarno

Yea I saw the quickening. It is an interesting and captivating film. It gives a perspective which I am closer to then the one doomers' like Terrel give, but it seems less people are willing to accept the idea behind the quickening and more likely to accept Elenin is an extinction level event, even though the quickening suppots their idea also.

We manifest our realities simply by the vibrations we give off. Everything is connected and therefore affected by the every movement. You know the whole someone sneezes in China and it makes someone in Africa feel a cold chill up their spine.

So I'm with you

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
5.6 in Fiji region
and 5.4 in Canada yesterday I had not mentioned. 2.5 more hours until the alignment you would think there would be more activity if Elenin was approaching.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You mean to the upper right of the Sun?
That's Mercury.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage, will we be able to see anything from earth like we did with the Hale-bopp comet back in the 90`s?

I`ve been following many ELENIN threads but no one has mentioned this. Something coming in so close surely will put on a good show.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Hm, ELENIN. I wonder why it was given that name by NASA? Extinction Level Event = ELENIN Nibiru Is Near

Maybe it was because Leonid Elenin discovered it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join