It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin Has Entered Its 26- 28th Transit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Everyone watch this:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Anybody want to check these coordinates? It seems Elenin was spotted here (I would, but I don't know of a program that I could check this on...

12h 22m 0.0s -0 37' 42.1"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

That's a CME.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by nedined

That's a CME.

That's not CME! Good try though!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

That is very, very close to the Sun. Without a coronograph no one could "spot" anything there.
It is fairly close to the current location of Elenin (or what's left of it).

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

Really? Then where did it go?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

That is very, very close to the Sun. Without a coronograph no one could "spot" anything there.
It is fairly close to the current location of Elenin (or what's left of it).

What site did you use to get an image for the coordinates?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I used Stellarium for a quick and dirty determination but you can see where the Sun is here:
faculty.physics.tamu.edu...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

According to your link the sun is "SEP 26, 2011 12:12: 8 -1:18:53" which do not match the coordinates I posted for Elenin.

proxify.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I didn't say they match. I said very close, about 3º away.
And yes, Elenin does not appear in the C3 image.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
TextTextreply to post by Chadwickus

yea these people don't get it elenin is toast , gone like yesterday's supper so because of this " 3 days of darkness " ide better go put my sun block on forcast today sunny with no chance of doom !!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Leonid Elenin says this about his comet.

spaceobs.org...

Beer Oclock have fun people.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage.....didn't Dalke post a thread last week with an email and images of Elenin? I will go back and look for the thread in question just so I am sure. Do you remember though?

I have been on the fence with this little comet just because a lot of people are concerned. I, myself have not seen it with my own eyes therefore I can't conclude anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile

The "Hoax-bin"???

edit on 25-9-2011 by redzareptile because: (no reason given)

You win!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
www.mobotix.ro...

hi there this is a site with live webcam from many countries and if you chech on italy swiss and many other countries the sunrise have a small black point in it like a ball check on the 24 hours to see the sun

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well there's irony for ya!

I watched a whole BBC documentary recently where virtually all the Cosmologists and scientists admitted, on camera, that they don't know what they're talking about themselves.

At least the majority of YT's don't claim to be experts before saying things they know virtually nothing about.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If there's one thing this site is lacking in it's Elenin threads. Yay for Elenin threads.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm just going to chime in with an observation of sort regarding this whole NIBIRU-ELENIN-Planet X - YU55 etcetcetcetc...

For all those who are getting irritated with the "non-sense" regarding these questionable celestial bodies and the claims-theories...realize that this is because of a foundation based on the factual idea that:

IF SOMETHING were going to kill us all THEY(government, officials, experts in the field) wouldn't tell us. Not only would they NOT tell us they would do everything they could to hide and manipulate data etc to keep it under wraps. Disinfo and discrediting of information would be rampant...

This IS rational/logical thought…there would be no interest in disclosing possibly chaotic information to the masses when:

A) Not everyone can be saved (ensures chaos/panic/fear reaction from masses)
B) When the realization that there is possibly no future people will stop going to work among a multitude of other things that would disrupt “society” etc…
C) IF society was disrupted enough the ability to successfully pull off any form of contingency plan is significantly reduced such as building bunkers, storing foods, etc all require “work” which according to B) people wouldn’t be doing anymore.
D) The whole event could possibly be “avoided” in which case the panic/fear/chaos from the disclosure of the possibility of annihilation wouldn’t have been necessary.
E) There is always more I didn’t think of…

They would most assuredly take the lies to those levels otherwise keeping it a secret would be pointless if "Armature Astronomer Joe Bob" blew the lid off the whole thing...

NOW having those rational/logical thoughts in your head about “how this all would go down’ IF it were to EVER go down…the entire universe is left for what I call “justifiable paranoia” towards a conspiracy on this particular subject…

If there was no doubt the government would disclose such information and there was TRUST in that…you wouldn’t see this incoming doomsday phenomena nearly as much as you currently do…

edit on 26-9-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
www.mobotix.ro...
this is the sun nou live in romania and next one is a site with photos from difrent countries
forum.ioanistrate.ro... please excuse my bad english
edit on 26-9-2011 by lolita79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Being that these cosmic bodies have been out there for who knows how long, it just seems weird that, oh, all of the sudden it's gone. I think that it's reallllllllllllllllllllly convenient that it supposedly disintegrated just as it reaches earth...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join