It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Few years of searching and still no certain proof.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbyszek420

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
if they are out there i HIGHLY doubt that cotact will be made in our lifetimes,the odds are much too slim

I happen to believe that it all depends on us. If I were to ignore all the thories and conclusions that I have made over the years and someone asked me "Why won't THEY make contact with us?", I would simply say "Look at us! Would you want such primitive, stiupid and pathetic beings to be a part of our great galactical union? They can't stop fighting among themselves, why should we risk a war in the Universe?!" Again this is what I would say if I never did any 'research' or make any theories and conclusions.

So if we happen to be closest to perfect than ever before then, I would say that SOMEONE would make an open contact with us in our lifetime. Looking at the humanity... We need SOMEONE, we need help, really bad!

Contrary to popular belief....there has never been a time in Humanities past that the average person had it so good. Only a hundred years ago...the majority of the Earth Population spent every waking hour of the day in an effort to feed themselves or keep warm.

Compared to now...as we spend vast amounts of time on leisue or even posting here on the web...many of us...not all....but many do not even give a thought to hunting or gathering food or chopping wood for a fire.

I have taught SURVIVAL and am very adept in the wilderness. I know what it is to be EXTREMELY COLD AND HUNGRY. I know how much time must be spent just to keep oneself warm or how hard it is to keep a fresh supply of water or food preserved or prevent animals from taking it at night.

I also know....by trial and error....and by learning that a person must be patient for up to 20 hours at a time...how hard it is to hunt with primative weapons or the time involved in creating a good snare or dead fall trap. Plus people have completely forgotten...and most are squimish...about finishing a KILL and dressing and skinning the animal....it gives a person a greater respect for their food and how you got it....MEAT DOES NOT GO TO SPOIL IN MY HOME!

Point of it all....PEOPLE HAVE IT GOOD! We can do better and need to respect the natural world and protect it but....we are in a better position that we have EVER BEEN in our history. The World is fortunate that the lone SUPER POWER is the UNITED STATES...and reguardless of the U.S.'s faults....it is far better that the U.S. holds this position as apposed to any other country.

If you think that E.T. has any interest in helping us....or you feel that it would be a GOOD THING...to have some sort of ADVANCED ALIEN SAVIOURS land and straighten things out for us....then you are making a terrible mistake.

They are only interested in their own agenda and have little moral resemblence to Human idealism of Individual rights. They only interact with us when we have something on them...such as a crashed craft...or we threaten to make a deal with their rivals.

Other than that...and if we did not have this small bit of leverage....THEY WOULD DO WHAT THEY WANTED TO...without a concern for our objections. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Zby
OMG ! Please, never hesitate to tell someone such as myself to pss off if they ask you something you don't want to divuldge. Although it is still fairly confidential, I feel I might have jeopardised yopur security in some way.
And that is not acceptable for me to do that.

edit on 25-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

If the CIA, FBI or KFF (Killing For Fun) wanted to find me, they probably would. You don't have to be a hacker to do so. I am able to find 70% of people that I want to find and I am not a hacker or a special person.

I did not share 10% of what I 'know' with anyone anywhere. And I am unwilling to do that becasue people do NOT want to listen (not including the Internet). If someone happens to kill me because they think I am a threat to the seciurity blah blah whatever... I will simply stand and wait for teh bullet to penetrate me. I would only want to see everyones' faces when they would get to know that I was killed because I 'knew' too much, but noone listened to me. (talking about friends and ffamily)

I do not know whether they kill people for knowing too much or not. I simply don't think it is worth it, to live on such planet. If I were supposed to evolve here as an individual then please take me... I have learnt my lesson I now see more or less what is right and what is wrong, don't keep me here any longer. (Too far I guess)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
@SplitInfility

If there is any chance for civilized race to exist. A race that will finally come down here and do what they should do, then I will be waiting for it. But if a Universe is a huge battliefield where everyone is at war, then this is not a world I would ever want to live in. I believe that if not already, then that someday someone will say "ENOUGH, we are doing things wrong. This is not the way it was supposed to be!" You don't need technology to realize it, but if you are smart enough to teleport, then you should be smart enough to know that killing is wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Zby
OMG ! Please, never hesitate to tell someone such as myself to pss off if they ask you something you don't want to divuldge. Although it is still fairly confidential, I feel I might have jeopardised yopur security in some way.
And that is not acceptable for me to do that.

edit on 25-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

If the CIA, FBI or KFF (Killing For Fun) wanted to find me, they probably would. You don't have to be a hacker to do so. I am able to find 70% of people that I want to find and I am not a hacker or a special person.

I did not share 10% of what I 'know' with anyone anywhere. And I am unwilling to do that becasue people do NOT want to listen (not including the Internet). If someone happens to kill me because they think I am a threat to the seciurity blah blah whatever... I will simply stand and wait for teh bullet to penetrate me. I would only want to see everyones' faces when they would get to know that I was killed because I 'knew' too much, but noone listened to me. (talking about friends and ffamily)

I do not know whether they kill people for knowing too much or not. I simply don't think it is worth it, to live on such planet. If I were supposed to evolve here as an individual then please take me... I have learnt my lesson I now see more or less what is right and what is wrong, don't keep me here any longer. (Too far I guess)

PLEASE! Do you honestly think that one of these agencies...and you are not listing the one that matters as you wouldn't know...would have ANY INTEREST IN WHAT YOU POST AT ALL?

Millions of people post all sorts of ideas and information on the web...I have not posted anything that someone else has not posted before and all this info is not new. The information that a certain agency would be interested in...and very pissed off about seeing on a public forum....would not be dared disclosed by anyone who was SANE. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

@SplitInfility

If there is any chance for civilized race to exist. A race that will finally come down here and do what they should do, then I will be waiting for it. But if a Universe is a huge battliefield where everyone is at war, then this is not a world I would ever want to live in. I believe that if not already, then that someday someone will say "ENOUGH, we are doing things wrong. This is not the way it was supposed to be!" You don't need technology to realize it, but if you are smart enough to teleport, then you should be smart enough to know that killing is wrong.

You are making an assumption and you are using Human concepts of morality to come to your conclusion. Look at it this way....Humans see very little imorality in killing one animal of a numer of animals in a species for purpose of study to help protect the entire species by the knowledged gained from experimentation.

Humans find little wrong in killing what in their minds is a lesser lifeform...a cow...for food or clothing. A colony of ants has no problem killing a INNOCENT intruder such as a fallen baby bird...that happens to be in their path.

You cannot equate human morality to what the thought processes of an alien race would be just because they are technologically advanced. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
@SplitInfility

I do not know what matters for them or what does not. I do not know who is taking care of the people who know to much and decide to come forward. I simply do not know. If you misunderstood me and thought that I clam to know anything about those agencies then let me make it clear. I probably know far less than I even think I do.

You however seem to claim that you know something about them. If so why are you still alive? I woudl think that such guy on public frums is a threat. You got me to the point where I can't tell whether you are telling the truth or not without having a serious think about it. It is 6AM here, and I have had no sleep yet.

I only said what I belive. I do not say that I KNOW anything. (This is some philosophy Sh*t again)

If you know too much, then I suggest you wait until you are 70 when you do not have too much to risk, and come forward. (Unless those agencies, which I have no idea about will do something to your family/friends.)

I Believe that government knows more. I Believe they don't want the public to know. I believe people risk their lives when telling what they know. And it is quite sad that this topic is being ignored.

Some people believe they go to heaven after death. I believe that there is a better world out there.

(BED TIME)
edit on 26-9-2011 by zbyszek420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Anything I have said is but drivel and any information or place to view it I have listed is public. This information has been in the public view for a long time and the files i site are also public information. My point is that all the clues that are needed to prove the existence of E.T. are right there....out in the open for anyone to see.

I would never be so stupid as to actually post something that was classified....then again...I could very well be posting disinformation...it is up to you to deciede. If you take but a little time...you can find all the pieces to the puzzle....they hide in plain site. It is the need for people to have an AUTHORITY FIGURE tell them what is real or not...as they have been conditioned over so many years to only accept this as the truth.

This is their achilles heel. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
nope :S

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zbyszek420

Inside of the UFO, I think it looks like a radio.
Well not the listening radio which in some cases might be the reverse of
the broadcast radio devices. So as such a large massive antenna of
perhaps hundreds of feet of coiled up wire is pushing into the atmosphere.
The electrical radio push is reacted on by the environment to pull the
massive coil together with all that the wave has penetrated such as the
ship and crew. Thus zero Gs and 90 degree turns are possible and all
the characteristics of the UFO follow. Yeah I've been on the case of
the Tesla UFO since before 2006.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I mean sure thing. I was posting that coils can fly and got a reply that they
don't with a picture of a flat coil. I was amazed to see a quite expertly made
coil show up on the internet, superhighway to propaganda town. Great information
is hard to find even in groups as too many cooks spoil the broth.

see how agents work

Well all of a sudden going back to that certain thread after awhile as no one
else showed up to toss 2 cents in I could not find the post and lost the
chance to save the flat coil image. This due to perhaps some agents that
follow rules and are not supposed to lie about known facts.

As far as the coil shape I think it was just an easy way to coil up a huge
mass of copper 100s of feet long so as to take up space conveniently on
the floor of the Tesla flying machine and had nothing to do with the shape
of any radio beam.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It sounds a little bit random to me. I don't see who you are replying to.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
if they are out there i HIGHLY doubt that cotact will be made in our lifetimes,the odds are much too slim

I wish we had enough data to even intelligently discuss what the odds are.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

For the past 5 years or so, I have been doing a 'research' on this subject. I still have not found a CERTAIN PROOF for aliens visiting this planet.

For the past 45 years or so I have also been doing research on this subject. I still have not found any CERTAIN PROOF of aliens visiting this planet.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

For the past 45 years or so I have also been doing research on this subject. I still have not found any CERTAIN PROOF of aliens visiting this planet.

Good luck.

If you wasted your 45 years of your life trying to find one, then I'm pretty sure you will understand why I am going to waste much time on it.

Thanks for sharing. Looks like we have a new record here then.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It sounds a little bit random to me. I don't see who you are replying to.

Its all for you cause its in your thread.
Pick it apart if you can.
You don't want my research as perhaps an anti Tesla agent wouldn't care either.
You are not against Tesla in any way are you?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

I am not against anyone really. I just did not understand why you posted what you posted. It seemed to be a quite random thing you posted there.

In other words: You did not make yourself clear (at least not to me)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

I am not against anyone really. I just did not understand why you posted what you posted. It seemed to be a quite random thing you posted there.

In other words: You did not make yourself clear (at least not to me)

Your research is invalid as far as I can tell, perhaps that is why you can't
read in any of my research. There are a number of indications that Tesla
created the flight mechanism for the so called UFOs that you have been
researching. Thus your talking about the non Tesla research is down
right anti Tesla organized by CIA, cartels, Rockefeller and the like to avoid
you or me from knowing the so called free energy secrets of Tesla and his
flight mechanism. Well you see that point of view now perhaps.
You can't serve two masters, one the ET origin or the Tesla origin.
You have served the ET UFO origin and thus can not understand the
Tesla UFO origin.

Thanks for welcoming my Tesla origin research with such enthusiasm.
May it serve you well.
ED: I think the masters comment goes for Tesla and the Einstein
crowd not being compatible. Tesla's work is hidden since 1943 and
can not be examined to find how he discovered 50x the speed of
light particles and much more in free energy methods.
link to Tesla UFO advocates
edit on 10/1/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I only do researchon things that make at least some sense to me. And I am ashamed to admit that you brought up something that I have not heard of. The thing is that unfortunately there are way too many people that have nothing to do in their lives and so they come up with stories. Some of them even go far enough to try and live on the lies they tell.

I believe...

...that we do not need fossil fuels.
...that the government is feeding us with lies.
...that there are alien beings visiting us.
...that 9/11 was just an excuse for war.

I believe what I choose to belive.
People can argue with me, but neither of sides will prove wrong the other.

Your Tesla stuff is on my my to-do list, but it is quite long.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yes....there was a real effort by several governments...to gobble up TESLAs research. As far as the Tesla craft that you are describing....it is not of the same principle that E.T. craft use for travel. It is not true ANTIGRAVITY as it is more in line with taping into the Earths STRONG FORCE and does not create a singularity to manipulate time/space. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Great post. As much of a believer as I am, I was just thinking this morning, "Is there really any hard evidence that we have been visited by extra-terrestrial life?" Most of the time I'm convinced that, yes, we have been. But other times I find myself debunking my own claims!

On occasion I watch Ancient Aliens. I'm totally convinced the Giorgio Tsoukalos can make an alien connection with anything! He cracks me up, but I don't think he's doing much "for the cause."

edit on 2-10-2011 by Cosmic911 because: pic didn't show

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join