It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero and Sept 27th, 2011?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Alright I'm sorry to dissapoint I don't actually know what the correlation is between TWZ & upcoming Sept 27th but I made this thread to see if theres anyone who knows how to use the program could reply with their findings ?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

What do you think about people making the timewave Zero for sept 27th? Why, is it such a big deal know as verse back in 1980 when you would have had more time to influnce it?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I didn't really understand that timewave zero thingy either. I say maybe historical event occurs on that day. We alternative news reporters and connectors will know whats up right before it happens. Something I think concerns the solar flare activity (knocked down UARS), elenin's alignment, EU announcing a single political leader, Palestinian Statehood proposal, and Obama going to Denver International Airport.

Conclusion : You guys know how 9/11 changed the world (like ideological wise). I predict that one of these timeline sorta event shifts is going to occur. I can't expand anymore, but I have a very very strong gut feeling that we are going to have the world change again (but not the last).

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Only a guess though.
cha chahchaha cha cha HA!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Use the search function. Someone has already done it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

www.softoxi.com...

Download the timeline yourself and punch in todays date thru the 5th of Dec and I believe we are gonna experience the same thing as the great depression and war within the next 3 months.

The same with the mayan timeline......the crest of the 6th night is on 1 Oct 2011....This is where the SHTF and I believe its a stock market crash/bank holidays first then WAR!!!

--.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

top topics

join