It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Should Consider 'All Options' With Pakistan, Graham Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

India can take care of itself. India has no funding from USA. India's economy is strong enough to contribute to creating jobs in USA even.

USA has a relationship with Pakistan that is a descendant of British legacy in the sub-continent. British promoted elites of both Muslims and Hindus which in turn kept the locals suppressed. British thinking never changed on the sub-continent.

Unfortunately USA did not develop its own policies like USSR but borrowed from British. This is the reason of the mess that we see.

This policy has left deep seated resentment in the public mind for the British, and now same is happening with the US.

US propped dictators in Pakistan so long that democracy never developed roots in Pakistan. Combined with a feudal legacy, you have the right ingredients for breeding terrorists.

I am not sure what direction US policy takes in future, but I hope that USA supports democracy and freedom rather than pander to short term goals.

I hope for peace.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

Another indian nationalist who totally sympathizes with US corporate elite.Do you even understand that your leaders are puppets to the London bankers.Check the background of Nehru family and its roots in the kolkata masonic lodge.

anyways got to admit India has much more freedom than USA and the transparency of your system is better than USa which enables exposure of corruption.But population is a issue.Anyways I see india being depopulated by Rockefellers anyways
edit on 26-9-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I agree with your views.

I am one of those rare Indians who understands this.

The problems are many but we shall find a way. Thanks for your views.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Still waiting to see you justify your off topic ad hominem attack of me as a 'war monger'.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join