It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pay for Facebook or Lose your Account .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is being posted all over Facebook
Its just another scam ( Hoax)

FACEBOOK JUST RELEASED THEIR PRICE GRID FOR MEMBERSHIP. $9.99 PER MONTH FOR GOLD MEMBER SERVICES, $6.99 PER MONTH FOR SILVER MEMBER SERVICES, $3.99 PER MONTH FOR BRONZE MEMBER SERVICES, FREE IF YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. WHEN YOU SIGN ON TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL BE PROMPTED FOR PAYMENT INFO...IT IS OFFICIAL IT WAS EVEN ON THE NEWS. FACEBOOK WILL START CHARGING DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE CHANGES. IF YOU COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL YOUR ICON WILL TURN BLUE AND FACEBOOK WILL BE FREE FOR YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON IF NOT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DO NOT PAY. We will see if this is true or not.

This is a HOAX. If you see it on Facebook ignore it !
edit on 25-9-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Stop...........seriously

this has been going on for years...........

Its not true............take a breath

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Stop...........seriously

this has been going on for years...........

Its not true............take a breath

I said it was a HOAX

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hoax???

Damn! I thought there was finally a simple way to delete the FB accounts...don't pay.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Thanks for the warning my friend..

some people just read the title and not the thread..

kinda like your first reply...up there...lol...

will keep my eye open for that HOAX.....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
everytime someone posts this on facebook i put a simple "No."
even if i dont know them lol some people are even like.. well im doing it just so i dont end up in debt with facebook! like um... you gave them your card info? lol shutup idiot

and dont get me started on the people complaining about the new changes and threatening to goto google+...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Hoax???

Damn! I thought there was finally a simple way to delete the FB accounts...don't pay.

Amen, I'm poor anyway! I wish it was real! These poor sheeples would get off the internet with their "LOLZUZ" or something like that, and go outside for sunlight and air! Just a dream, just a dream.......

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
@ all the people that spammed that everywhere because they were worried they were going to lose their account.

Thumbs up for posting a heads up here so it saves a few gullible folk.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Amen, I'm poor anyway! I wish it was real! These poor sheeples would get off the internet with their "LOLZUZ" or something like that, and go outside for sunlight and air! Just a dream, just a dream.......

Registered 4-5-2011
Post count 2175

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Obviously its a hoax.

You forgot to add the secret key combination - Alt-F4 5 times then F7 10 times while closing your left eye.

The hilarious thing is people are so attached to facebook these days, .. wait, thats not hilarious.. it's sad

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Registered 4-5-2011
Post count 2175

Dude, I go jogging at 05:00 everyday, at least I go outside. People have been arrested on facebook.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That was the idea behind the Post..lots of people on Facebook..I hope to help where I can !

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Actually I wish it were true and not a hoax!

That way I could be free of Facebook forever.

top topics

join