It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all from New York City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hi everybody on this site. The names Derrick and I am 23 years old residing near New York... I've been following alot of topics and reading alot of interesting stuff within the forums for many nights now. There is a vast amount of information here but that's if your willing to seek it. I wanted to register so I can share my ideas with you guys. I mean like that is why were here right ? To share our ideas and to listen to one another to grow our minds positively with knowledge.

A little bit about myself...

I believe in a true almighty creator whether you call him God, Allah, or Jehovah. It is one and the same respectively.

I discourage against same sex marriage and homosexual acts. This is becoming a sin of great proportions in the world for it is a pleasure of the flesh and not that you were born gay as most of them say.

I have been studying occult and religion since the 7th grade. I grew scared of alot of things that I came across but it weakened as my strength in my creator grew stronger. I learned that once you are spiritually prepared, you aren't scared anymore because you learn God has plans and things must come to pass but it is important to be prepared spiritually. So I live to awaken as many people as I can and to share my knowledge.

I like cheesecake. lol

Okay I wont bore you guys anymore ! Take care everybody and be positive !
edit on 25/9/2011 by Sauron because: All Caps in title converted to lower case

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by joshuaislord

Hi Derrick, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

join