It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terral's ELEnin Dwarf Star 9/27 Warning Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
One good thing that has come out of this thread is the Paltalk chat room that Terral hosts.

I am laughing my a** off right now on it as there is a drunk going on and on about Elenin, featuring bodily functions, you name it.

It is genuinely funny, well I think so....

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ill be getting drunk and likely be blacked out anyway.........
Who is with me?

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
can't believe I'm gonna say this, but... after logging into their room for a bit, they seem a varied group of different people that aren't even half as nutty as I would of expected, even terral was cool. I feel like an ass now.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

To all the whiners in here concerning people warning about *events* that may happen... You get sick of it all? You get tired of hearing about it all?

HOW PATHETIC!!!!

You really have to come in here and tell us that your sick of hearing about all the doomsday reports... Here's something really simple for you... GET OUT!! You do NOT have to come in and READ or GIVE US YOUR OPINION... we don't care!!!!

I like many many other people like to hear of these reports. If we can connect the dots..we may be able to save our own hides along with the people we love. I appreciate all the people like the poster, terral, dutchsince, etc that invest their time to MAYBE just MAYBE giving us a heads up.

Again.. if you're sick of hearing it... go into other post that you're not sick of hearing and quit junking up people's post with your WHINING PATHETIC rhetoric...put it on BLOCK so we can BLOCK out your nonsense!!

thanks!

Hmm... I would just like to point out that ATS is about CONVERSATION. The best conversations are the ones that have opposing views. Just as some people may feel that there is impending doom and have to warn everyone, others think there is a massive hoax and hysteria and have to warn everyone.

Only one side of this argument is correct but BOTH sides have to be heard. You cannot claim these forums as your own and demand that people with opposing views go away... it just doesn’t work like that, no matter how angry you get!

Just my opinion,

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Bravo, Trace! I think we are all interested in having meaningful conversations here, but I personally find it rather immature, insulting, disrespectful, and yes, PA-THE-TIC when someone tells me they are "tired of" hearing my point of view or even the mere mention of a topic that interests me. I also find it to be very pretentious and snobbish, to be honest. You (members who proclaim to be "tired" of this) weren't too tired to click on a thread title that a donkeys ass could have figured out that it wasn't of your taste. So I guess that makes you a liar, too. The real truth is... ya ready for this... You can't get ENOUGH of this subject. You friggin LOVE this stuff. It's just your egotistical mind can't accept the possible reality of such a thing, so your defense mechanism causes you to see yourself as above this type of nonsense. It's all fairytales, this way your mind can process it in a fashion that doesn't lead to a nervous breakdown. And really its cute and all, but if you don't mind, stronger, more matured minds are trying to discuss something that is above your comprehension. And the funny thing is, the staggering majority of us completely admit that this is Just A Possibility, but yet it still seems to bother you so much. Did it bother you when Einstein CONTEMPLATED the possibility of Time Travel and FTL transportation? Sigh... How can I put this...? You've probabably heard a variation of this phrase from your parents at one time or another: Keep your mouth shut, the grownups are talking! I think that phrase certainly applies here.

Keep in mind, some very mature minds may exist in rather young bodies, as is the case with me, so this is in no way a jab at anyone who is actually a minor in age, which is just a calculation based on the number of times the Earth has gone around the sun since the day you were born. And since time does not exist the way we were all taught in school, then it matters not what distance the earth has traveled through space, but how far into the depths of our minds We have traveled and in what directions. This is also the secret to "staying young" as you get older. You don't want to ever lose that sense of wonderment.

Anyways, back to the subject... Where was I...? Oh, of course... if you can manage to convey your ideas and opinions and whatnot in a manner which is civil, respectful and polite, then you are more than welcome to join the conversation, whether you believe in the theory at hand or not, constructive criticism is always welcome among a group of intelligent and more importantly, open minds. Although it is preferred that it be presented in the same way in which the theory you are contesting was presented. This usually means that insults, ridiculing comments and belittling antics are not to be included.

Now of course, any one of you has the right, and I can't stop you from clicking and pushing some buttons on your keyboard just to prove to me that "i can do what I want. It's an open forum, so Too Bad! Neener Neener Neener!!!" Just like I can't stop you from making an immature jackass out of yourself. Think about that next time to decide to make a display of ignorance and pretend you are better and smarter than people who spend their time discussing topics they actually enjoy, and have the courage to Admit it in the face of ridicule and persecution...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Obviously Terral is not alone not that that makes him anymore insightful but here's what HalfPastHuman (the Webbot test) has predicted':

There are rumored to be signs to be found out west of Tuscaloosa, Alabama which read "At Least This Ain't Mississippi." And in an odd sort of way, that's the good part about this particular Monday morning. At least it ain't Tuesday.

The reason is the crew up at www.halfpasthuman.com which put together the web bot run last week is more than slightly freaked out since they are expecting something of a planetary scale something to happen in the next 72-hours. Not that they have high precision on it, but the gathering tomorrow of lots of corporate leaders, lots of high level government types, and even the President visiting Denver tomorrow has them on edge. Not just that visit to a high school on the plan, either. No, it's not a tipping point (like 9/11 was)...It's a lot deeper than that.

Some of our leading candidates for concern are:

Turkey and Israel are "hardening" their positions and a showdown over the oil and gas deposits in the Med are possible. Might want to keep an eye on Y Net which is reporting "Turkey 'hunts down' Israeli commands on Facebook" who were involved in that Gaza-bound ship showdown.

Also of note, Turkey's prime minister says "Turkey-Iran to Continue Efforts against Kurdish Rebels." To say the Middle East is heating up would be serious understatement.

Then there's the precarious position of global markets which are on the verge of recognizing the reality of The Global Depression. But perhaps this is a bit overdone, since while it's true that most of Asia was down overnight, the Europeans may have put a couple of shots of something in their coffee this morning since Europe seems to be in the grips of a deads cat bounce to start the week.

urbansurvival.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Iv just got one question? Do you think Obama is important enough for a place in the bunker?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm. Interesting!

Terral exposed????

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I knew Terral - Terrence spouted religious undertones and really wanted to stay away from that debate (because I clearly don't partake or embrace in ANY type of religious organization) but...........I didn't want that to interfere with what might have been some real findings and information from Terral.

But if this is true, I wish I could delete this whole entire thread and bury my head in the sand for a while! Because I've already made my mind up about Dutchscinse a few months ago who is nothing but an opportunist and truth bender and now, he might have company!

informedia.info...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The reality is more than most can handle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join