It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terral's ELEnin Dwarf Star 9/27 Warning Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't support nor endorse Terral because I don't know his track record but he's a pretty well-known entity in and on several forums and You Tube.
So for what it's worth I thought it was at least worth posting. The rest is up to you to discern.

All I know is, after we get through THIS and Oct 28th, all these people (Kerry Cassidy, Hoagland, Dutchsince, Terral and dozens more) will lose ALL credibility much as Nancy Lieder did after 5/03 and maybe then this chaotic vibration that's all around, will finally dissipate. We'll see.

So, let me know what you think.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
3 days until we have a lil bit of peace and quiet...its not soon enough....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Ratings have been disabled for this video.

Gee, I wonder why?

I'm pretty much stuck in a "boy cry wolf" mentality. Even if this does come to pass, that's what, one correct prediction out of thousands and thousands?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The anticipation is killing me... not because I want the STHTF, but I just wanna get passed these dates.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Massive blackout in Chile affects 9 million people
www.ubalert.com...

Power outage hits Texas City refineries
www.marketwatch.com...

Illinois outage:
Most area cities back online after power outage
www.newstrib.com...

Lights go out during Giants-D-backs game
PHOENIX -- The D-backs offense seemed unstoppable Saturday night.
mlb.mlb.com...

Karachi without electricity for half a day
www.dawn.com...

Cell phone troubles hit AT&T customers in Los Angeles area
www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by taws6
The anticipation is killing me... not because I want the STHTF, but I just wanna get passed these dates.

You have a lot of company my friend.
But after this we have Oct 16th then Oct 28th then Nov 11 and of course the entire friggin year of 2012!
And when all those dates come and go with no catastrophic events, we have George Kavassilas saying the Earth will implode and turn into a star Feb 2013!

Let's party!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Ratings have been disabled for this video.

Gee, I wonder why?

I'm pretty much stuck in a "boy cry wolf" mentality. Even if this does come to pass, that's what, one correct prediction out of thousands and thousands?

But this is NOT the one prediction we want to happen so his credibility and ratings go up!! A little predicted earthquake out in the Pacific Ocean will suffice just fine!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I stopped by the middle of the video. This guy Terral is clearly in panic mode. I don't like his obsessed voice tone and I'm sick of ELE fear mongering. Regardless whether TPTB are up to something or if the increase of solar activity is causing some disturbance on Earth's magnetosphere, or anything else, the last thing I want is hearing a freaked out guy whining like a little girl.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
On the more spiritual side we have this urgent message from James Gilliland:

Quote Pleiadian Message For September 25th to 29th

In meditation I was told the Earth Changes are Here. They are going to move very fast between now and November upon which there will be an end to tyranny. They talk about a Universal God or consciousness that is more like a frequency and a force. It will be pressing hard upon the Earth and this entire Galaxy evoking great change. Scientists are aware of these forces, they are measurable yet most do not know how they operate or the effects they will have on humanity and the Earth. We need to let go of physical reality as being solid and fixed, it is not. Understand the basics of the vibrational continuum; which goes from consciousness to light then energy and finally mass. The physical reality we are experiencing is changing. The energies on Earth are also changing. There is more light and the root cause is consciousness. The consciousness grid we once operated on is being dismantled and a new higher consciousness and energy is taking its place. The higher beings operate at cause or at the consciousness, light and energy levels. They are far superior and knowledgeable than the controllers who operate on lesser levels, less power, love, joy and wisdom. The frequency of the consciousness of the controllers is very low and unevolved. It is locked into the ego; which is self-serving and desires power and control over others. Their consciousness and the consciousness of those they have aligned themselves with can no longer operate in the new grid. The curtain has fallen, the wizard has been exposed and the emperor has no clothes. The controllers have become disgusting even to their own peers.

As these changes move down through the vibrational continuum we will see major social, economic and eventually physical Earth Changes. There will be a quickening in the action/reaction principle or Karma. There will be a great uncovering of all actions that are not in the highest and best good of humanity and the Earth. Everything out of alignment with Unity Consciousness a great wave that is now pressing hard upon the Earth will cease. The separation game, self-serving individuals, those who desire power and wealth at any expense will not surf this wave. There is no security for them anywhere; which they are now finding to be a truth. The Earth must do what is necessary to cleanse and heal despite many of our attachments. This includes major CMEs, solar flares which are conscious. There will be erratic and severe weather and unprecedented increases in earthquake and volcanic activity. This is no longer prophecy it is science and statistics. It is a cycle and the last cycle concluded in pole shifts, continents rising and falling with a new beginning. It is time to lovingly and joyously prepare knowing as in the last shift there are those who chose not to listen, not all incarnated to make this physical shift. I was told they did not listen to the Prophets in the past for various reasons and they are not listening now for the same reasons. I was also told the elite know yet there is a difference in being clever verses wise. Clever looks out for the self, wise knows there is no self in unity consciousness. Be well.

James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com
www.worldpuja.net

Pass it on

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987

WOOHOO!!
Can't wait,but then again,it will get boring again till the next one.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I stopped by the middle of the video. This guy Terral is clearly in panic mode. I don't like his obsessed voice tone and I'm sick of ELE fear mongering. Regardless whether TPTB are up to something or if the increase of solar activity is causing some disturbance on Earth's magnetosphere, or anything else, the last thing I want is hearing a freaked out guy whining like a little girl.

His claim to fame (for me) is Nibiru. I totally support him there. But after that?...I have no idea if what he and everyone else is seeing is accurate or real. But he's been 'whining' about this for almost a year. This is his crescendo moment more or less.

We'll see. Like I said, this will make or break ALL these people who are either purposefully promoting fear or......truly trying to give us a heads up but yet, might be wrong.

I think we need this to happen though. We need this 'cyber' chapter to be closed because we no longer trust the government and.... religion is are losing its footing.....and science is a little questionable....and pretty soon we'll learn we can't trust any good intending blogger, forum or You Tuber so....we'll be left to figure this out on our own. Which is what real spiritualism is all about. We must find our own truth!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
lmao @ "..and you wonder why the people around you are disappearing?"

I wish some of these people would disappear!!!

And what's that BS about national guard units being called to duty because of an asteroid threat???

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
lmao @ "..and you wonder why the people around you are disappearing?"

I wish some of these people would disappear!!!

And what's that BS about national guard units being called to duty because of an asteroid threat???

Creative Interpretive Opinion.

You know, the ol' CIO! It's all the fad YouTube

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Man. that guy sure is worried...I guess we'll wait and see. He's very thorough in his explanations, seems to think this is gonna happen. I agree also, its very coincidental that all these public officials just happen to be....AWAY
. The CME that blew off recently, looks like its gonna impact us directly, on one graph thats on spaceweather.com. Well, its an animation of how they think its traveling. I, personally am worried more about it than, the comet or asteroid or deathstar
thats arriving. I'll put the link for the solar animation below.

Earth is the yellow circle in the graph, it looks really close this time my fellow conspiracy folk

iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987

Peace and quiet ?

Now just a damn minute.
Need I remind everyone on this site, just how boring peace and quiet really are ?
If I want peace and quiet ? I'll go to an old folks home and I'm not anywhere close to that. Thank you.

SnF OP !
edit on 25-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well as for the Phoenix, we are having dust storms down here with microbursts. This is normal for us this time of year, albeit the dust is lasting longer this year. That said, I still think something is suspicious about all the world leaders taking vacation, and all the drills. I think they have no idea what will happen so are being prepared just in case.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
To all the whiners in here concerning people warning about *events* that may happen... You get sick of it all? You get tired of hearing about it all?

HOW PATHETIC!!!!

You really have to come in here and tell us that your sick of hearing about all the doomsday reports... Here's something really simple for you... GET OUT!! You do NOT have to come in and READ or GIVE US YOUR OPINION... we don't care!!!!

I like many many other people like to hear of these reports. If we can connect the dots..we may be able to save our own hides along with the people we love. I appreciate all the people like the poster, terral, dutchsince, etc that invest their time to MAYBE just MAYBE giving us a heads up.

Again.. if you're sick of hearing it... go into other post that you're not sick of hearing and quit junking up people's post with your WHINING PATHETIC rhetoric...put it on BLOCK so we can BLOCK out your nonsense!!

thanks!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Well I saw Terral's video on youtube and as soon as I saw that he was using Sorcha Faal as a source I was done. I agree that something wicked this way comes but Terral is not a good source to follow.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
terral used to be one of the best posters on conspiracy topics till this stuff started. not sure how much of it he believes himself and how much is blatant BS. he also might have multiple personality disorder...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am not surprised by anything that Terral has to say as it is mostly what we all say and read on a daily basis here on ATS. I am not too certain I like the man as my impression of him is one of a fearful nature of our "old schooling" who would desire nothing more than to bring back our World to its lost and dying paradigm. Odd to say "bring back" considering we are still currently in our paradigm as it is still all in motion even though America has already been discarded as lost. Perhaps this is the world he desires, this impending doom, yet in some odd twist he is drawn to a place and energy that I clearly cannot see continuing in safety. I would be more fearful at living in the Ozarks than I would be living in the desert, that is just me though!

There was a while back when I ran into him explaining that a person's "level of contribution" into his community would dictate how much resources would be available for that individual at a later date. I was not impressed at all by that "old world" ideal.

I also felt that his previous attempts at some sort of "control" as if he were duly assigned the task of ultimate leadership was very much the "old" paradigm I am talking about. He deserved a crown for that one; interesting that he feels he has been "left out" of the Elite's bunker list because I can hear him saying that through his words and his tone as he reflects that someone like that would be forthcoming to actually bomb some underground facilities. I don't think I caught that conspiracy on ATS yet.

Oh well, who am I to judge, maybe he needs Money to keep it all going at this point, another paradigm that is about to shift suddenly, I hope he gets all he needs because soon it will be worthless. You would think that the "chosen" bunker buddies out there would be throwing their money away or giving it away based on the uncertainty of it all. It even seems to me that there should be more "sales" and more "price reductions" as those who "know" begin to release the stronghold on the population by creating an air of "happiness" and "wealth" amongst the lost, as to keep them sedated in their obsessions. Maybe their greed never allowed them to see this grand opportunity of disguise!

Good luck Terral, maybe someone in your group will have heart enough to hear the Truth from Spirit and cast themselves outward to a better way of dealing with life. We all are going to need every ounce of Spirit to support us into the Light. It is time to let go of the fear once and for all!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join