It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capturing "Rods" Using infrared.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
You are still using the argument metaphorically speaking; This banana is a similar shape to a boomerang so it must be a boomerang. This is not evidence this is not even true skepticism this is rehashing something you read or saw on a video. The rods I am referring to look completely different to the ones in the debunk video. Repeating something over and over does not make it so. You have no real evidence and have done no experiments yourself so your postulation is groundless.

My statement still stands - show me HD or High Speed footage of 'Rods' and then there'll be something worth dissecting. Until then my postulation still carries more weight then yours.

Don't take this as any sort of attack or insult (it's all too rife on ATS nowadays). This is merely my input on a sensibly debated topic

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

That's what this thread is about investigating the "Rod" Phenomenon not rehashing a loose theory that its insects. The intention is clearly stated at the start. I am working on establishing an ideal way to shoot (Film) This phenomenon. The presupposition that these are insects is a tired one. I don't buy into presuppositions I do the experiment. Please see my radiant energy generator thread to see what I'm about.

Having said this it I am not suggesting I know what these are. What I am suggesting is that there is a marked difference in a certain type that has been captured and the insect footage which may not be evident to the untrained eye. I am interested in investigating this myself so I started this thread to see what has worked for others who have captured similar.

Camera tips are welcome as well.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join