It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter, Comet Elenin...the Spear of Destiny! Amazing Cherokee Prophecy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Recently Jupiter was shown somehow igniting with a mass explosion directed toward Comet Elenin. It seems everyones seemed to think...hmmm that's cool or whatever. I am going to post a video of it, then I will post two other Cherokee prophecy videos that tell about it.

Never mind the Comet...I think it is more important to pay attention to Jupiter.

Then this prophecy talks about Jupiter around 1 minute 30 seconds.

Now this ones says something at 2 minutes 15 seconds...it also mentions lightning in the mountain like the Volcano in Japan.

Coincidence...I think not! Either way...I made you watch some nice Native American Vids...Peace!
edit on 25-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The flare you see is due to the camera, not jupiter. Thats where I stopped looking into your theory. So you didn't make me watch the native american videos, sorry about your fail

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I certainly love the second video. it makes me so sad though. I live very near a beautiful place on the river mouth and sea, where the Indian population was once very large and an excuse was made to totally wipe them out women and children and all. There is a native American cemetery there on a hill but walking you often come across bleached human bones as they make their way out of the sand.
I feel such anger and disgust at all humankind when I see these things.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

There are numerous videos about what happened...that's just the one I picked...go research...then come back to the theory!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

No way! That's horrible! "Tear"!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Could you maybe summarize the vids for me?
I can't watch them right now

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Remember that NASA just had a briefing about two suns, example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quoting 2010 A SPACE ODYSSEY, "Something wonderful...something beautiful, is about to happen".

What if Jupiter would ignite and become our second sun?

-Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Ok...

1. Comet Elenin moving in....Jupiter Explodes with a force.

2. Cherokee Prophecy that things are about to take shape upon the earth and the heavens. And so it is thus foretold a spear will strike Jupiter and when earth and the heavens see this...it will be the sign of the ending of time and the time for earth to wake up...Jupiter and Venus will wake up and war with each other. A crossing of the Milky Way will occur...which is our Tree...Tree of Life. (My own addition)...if we are a geometrical fractal of the universe this will be a branching of our tree to pass the galactic center.

3. The Pleiadies constellation plays a big part....it is the snake...Video says the it is not the changing or transformation of the rattlesnake, but the addition or subtraction of elements upon itself...These tell the tales of the universe. It is the time of the Woman, Mysteries and the Untime. Lighting in the mountains and the spearfinger strikes Jupiter...it is seen from earth. And people will wake up! Also Pleiadies and Orion will War. Jupiter and Venus will Awaken. Ending...Upon its tail of 7 rattles shall be the glowing and movement of the Pleiades.

Hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

no i'm thinking

G19.03 super nova remnant

it is a piece of kindling
after all.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

"Jupiter Explodes with a force."

look further back,,

hint

Shakespeare

Researchers say star in Shakespear may be supernova of 1572

it is against my personal ethics too
provide links to

Shakespeare or Hamlet

edit on 25-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

www.solar-storm-warning.com...

This is our problem and the cloud of weird energy will be effecting the sun and planets to not just the earth.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I don't claim to know...all about cosmology and astro-gynecology (thats a joke btw)....I just feel....feel from what I read and hear and listen to. I do know something happened with Jupiter...from more than one source...so...you can take it from there.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Thank you!
I appreciate it

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No you should do some research this is common problem with the soho camera's...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Ok...

2. Cherokee Prophecy that things are about to take shape upon the earth and the heavens. And so it is thus foretold a spear will strike Jupiter and when earth and the heavens see this...it will be the sign of the ending of time and the time for earth to wake up...Jupiter and Venus will wake up and war with each other. A crossing of the Milky Way will occur...which is our Tree...Tree of Life. (My own addition)...if we are a geometrical fractal of the universe this will be a branching of our tree to pass the galactic center.

3. The Pleiadies constellation plays a big part....it is the snake...Video says the it is not the changing or transformation of the rattlesnake, but the addition or subtraction of elements upon itself...These tell the tales of the universe. It is the time of the Woman, Mysteries and the Untime. Lighting in the mountains and the spearfinger strikes Jupiter...it is seen from earth. And people will wake up! Also Pleiadies and Orion will War. Jupiter and Venus will Awaken. Ending...Upon its tail of 7 rattles shall be the glowing and movement of the Pleiades.

Hope that helps.

Jupiter has not exploded. I am guessing you are saying that Elenin is the spear that struck Jupiter.. if so then what is Elenin still doing out there? Should it not have struck jupiter awhile back? I appreciate your imagination and attempt to try and make connections, but this fit is lose. Try and go back and make refinements and this theory may hold more water. Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
www2.jpl.nasa.gov...

The only "spear" I know of that hit Jupiter would be Shoemaker-Levy. It's also been proven that Jupiter can't become a second sun. www.universetoday.com...
edit on 25-9-2011 by DAVID64 because: add link

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Theory duely noted.
The Blue star Katchina of the hopi may be a different description of the same thing possibly.....
Though its probably a long shot.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Ok...

Hope that helps.

Jupiter has not exploded. I am guessing you are saying that Elenin is the spear that struck Jupiter.. if so then what is Elenin still doing out there? Should it not have struck jupiter awhile back? I appreciate your imagination and attempt to try and make connections, but this fit is lose. Try and go back and make refinements and this theory may hold more water. Peace

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU READ THIS THREAD.

It does not say Elenin struck anythng. Besides Elenin is in between Earth and the Sun as we speak.
I do believe however that what is actually being portrayed in the stereo video is probablyjust another of the numerous asteroids that have hit Jupiter.
What I would be concerned about is the black magnetic feild that has made both uranua and neptune wobbie, rotated saturns orbit by 90%, is larger than Jupiter to which it spun completely around and is not entering our inner solar system carrying an entire solar system with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I like your video's.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is as good as the hpoi one, much better than 9narnia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join