It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Flying object accidentally filmed in Boise Idaho today at 4 ish

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I can send the hard copy. I still have it on the memory card of my camera. I didn't edit the video it is in its entirety. I was filming the sun. I didn't even see the object until I went to view it. It is interesting and have fun with it. Message me and I will send you the actually file to download and play with.It is at 3-4 sec in that it goes flying by super fast.

Also the object comes from behind the tree and I was rotating the camera. The object was shooting straight up. The camera was filming sideways. I will upload a blown up picture asap.
s1177.photobucket.com...
Download the pictures and zoom in and if you think that is a bug more power to you.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-9-2011 by outandopen because: video embed problems

edit on 25-9-2011 by outandopen because: video pic fix

edit on 25-9-2011 by outandopen because: time details

edit on 25-9-2011 by outandopen because: orientation.

edit on 25-9-2011 by outandopen because: photobucket

edit on 25-9-2011 by outandopen because: download

edit on 25-9-2011 by outandopen because: embed stopped

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

I use to live in boise about 9 months ago, Ive seen some odd things there......

However your video isnt working

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

your too fast for me, should be ok now though.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

ahh yeah you got it!

Hate to say it, but looks like a fly brother

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Appears to be an insect. Doesn't appear to be anything but that.
edit on 9/25/2011 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Most likely a bug or bird. No proof either way though.

I once analyzed what looked like an amazing ufo swarm on video. Figured out it was snow flurries. It's fun to believe in you have evidence but unless it's clearly not something normal, it's sort of naive.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Appears to be what it always is, BS. Just like alot of things I have seen. So I passed gas and it smelled weird and then it appeared to be following me. and then there was a flash and I thought???? What? The world is ending. I hope I am here to see the last light that is ever left, down to the last spinning atom. LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I watched it over and over at those 3-4 secs and it does appear that the object appears to come from "under" that outcropping branch. So I would have to say a bug.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
if you think it is a bug please let me send you the file and you can zoom in and see the detail. My video upload is poor quality. It you capture the object and zoom you may be surprised. Considering how far back the trees are from where I am taking the picture and the fact that the "bug" comes from behind the trees it must be one damn big bug...lol

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
k that is all I am doing believe what you want but I know the skyline and the distance and there is no way that is a bug...lol
if you go to photobucket and enlarge the pic you will see the details of the "object" more readily. Either way I was complaining how bored I was and took the kids out back and at least I wasn't bored anymore.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
k that is all I am doing believe what you want but I know the skyline and the distance and there is no way that is a bug...lol
if you go to photobucket and enlarge the pic you will see the details of the "object" more readily. Either way I was complaining how bored I was and took the kids out back and at least I wasn't bored anymore.

What has knowledge of the "skyline and the distance" got to do with the fact that you caught a bug on your video camera?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

if you think it is a bug please let me send you the file and you can zoom in and see the detail. My video upload is poor quality. It you capture the object and zoom you may be surprised. Considering how far back the trees are from where I am taking the picture and the fact that the "bug" comes from behind the trees it must be one damn big bug...lol

If it actually came from behind the trees, that would rule out a bug, yes. Why do you believe this is the case though? It went so fast there were at most 6 or 7 frames of it on video, and the camera pointed at the sun washes out everything else in the frame. I certainly couldn't see what you are claiming. Have you enhanced the video and shown that this object clearly came from behind (above) the trees? If so, please post that. But even in that instance, you'd have to also show that it was not a bird...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I rotated the vid to put it in proper orientation.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

go see the photobucket link

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Observer99

go see the photobucket link

I saw the video and then a bunch of frames, with trees so washed out as to be almost black. You cannot possibly believe that you can see proof of the object emerging from behind the tree from these frames as they are? Or was this a challenge for me to take your video frames and do the enhancement myself? Sometimes I would be bored enough to do such a thing, but not at the moment since from what I'm seeing, I don't believe there's enough contrast present in the video frames to prove anything either way. If you believe I'm a determined skeptic, that is your choice. Actually I'm just honestly saying I don't think there's anything here. I wish there were, but wishing doesn't make it the case.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Some folks are so bat-s#it crazy with seeing things and wild imaginations any more.

Completely RUINS it for anyone who does actually see something strange or unexplainable (which is 99.999999 times man-made anyways).

No wonder the "ufo" crowd doesnt get any respect here and everywhere. Same thing with people who see "ghosts" everywhere when its just a photo, light, fog, or smoke issue.

And they wonder why they get no respect!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
doesn't really matter I am not trying to sell you something...I just saw something interesting on my video and thought I would share, don't understand why people have to get so crazy. Just sharing....you know that thing you learn in Kindergarten but some kids aren't very good at it...like manners and all that. Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I wouldn't point a camera directly at the sun without special filters. You'll bun out your CCD(s). Bye bye camera, bye bye.

Considering the video, there's not enough info to tell either way.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Appears to be an insect. Doesn't appear to be anything but that.
edit on 9/25/2011 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

Right on. In the bluish still above, you can even see the wings. Now, of course, this could be a sophisticated nanotech alien probe designed to look like a bug, but... IT ISN'T!.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join