It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil bubbling to the surface around Deepwater horizon site again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
RSOE alert site

Oil is again bubbling to the surface of the Gulf of Mexico near the epicenter of the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster. Reporters from Mobile, Alabama’s Press-Register loaded into a boat Tuesday to inspect the site. Equipped with cameras, the reporters discovered “hundreds of small, circular patches of oily sheen” within a mile of the well. “Floating in a boat near the well site, Press-Register reporters watched blobs of oil rise to the surface and bloom into iridescent yellow patches,” the paper reported Wednesday. “Those patches quickly expanded into rainbow sheens 4 to 5 feet across.” According to the Press-Register, “Each expanding bloom released a pronounced and pungent petroleum smell. Most of the oil was located in a patch about 50 yards wide and a quarter of a mile long.”

Here we go again.
It is coming up from the same area, but they say there is no scientific PROOF yet that it is coming up from the well that was closed up. Will this ever go away? Anxious to hear more about this.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I can not believe I just made that mistake. This is September 25 this was big news on August 25. Feel free to delete.

Or has this really not been covered yet? cant find a thread about it.
edit on 25-9-2011 by mrsdudara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
move on moneys gone.

14 billion?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I remember a couple of threads about this last month. So far no confirmation of anything since then.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here is a ongoing thread about this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Hey thanks

top topics

join