It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eugenics and Planned Parenthood Genocide - Maafa 21

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I came across this documentary a while back and found it an eye opener and would like to share it with ATS.

It is very long but worth the watch as it details a more factual history of Planned Parenthood and the Eugenics movement in America and its influences around the world.

Maafa 21 - Black Genocide in the 21st Century
www.maafa21.com...

They were stolen from their homes, locked in chains and taken across an ocean. And for more than 200 years, their blood and sweat would help to build the richest and most powerful nation the world has ever known.

But when slavery ended, their welcome was over. America's wealthy elite had decided it was time for them to disappear and they were not particular about how it might be done.

What you are about to see is that the plan these people set in motion 150 years ago is still being carried out today. So don't think that this is history. It is not. It is happening right here, and it's happening right now.

Maafa 21 The History of Eugenics In America

A documentation of the modern eugenic movement in America.From the assertion of Darwin's Theory of Evolution,coupled with his cousin Francis Galton's correlation between genealogy,and the inheritance of intelligence. Insisting that human beings are predisposed genetically to be unfit for society. Nature versus Nurture. This film follows the trail from its beginnings, in post slavery America,to its influence upon the Third Reich and its implementation of its Final Solution. After the exposure this brought upon the movement,The eugenics movement morphed into what we know today as Planned Parenthood. You will be astonished to learn that Planned Parenthood kills more African American people every year through abortions,than are killed from every other cause,Combined.

I was not aware of the history (nor particularly interested) of Planned Parenthood or much of the Eugenics movement before viewing so fellow ATSers enjoy.

I am looking forward to what anyone has to say about this production.
edit on 25-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm black, does this offend me ? No, it's over and done with now. I can't do # about it. Don't forget Aids and racism.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

It is most certainly not over and done with unfortunately.

Klan Parenthood
www.klannedparenthood.com...

In America today, almost as many African-American children
are aborted as are born.

A black baby is three times more likely to be
murdered in the womb than a white baby.

Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent.

Twice as many African-Americans have died from abortion than have died from
AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined.

Every three days, more African-Americans are killed by abortion than
have been killed by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire history.

Planned Parenthood operates the nation's largest chain of abortion clinics and
almost 80 percent of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods.

About 13 percent of American women are black, but they
submit to over 35 percent of the abortions.

What the Ku Klux Klan Could Only Dream About
The Abortion Industry is Accomplishing

The racism is mostly at the top of society, I have traveled all over the world (Egypt, Thailand, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Canada, Japan) and can say that there is a HUGE disconnect between black Americans perception of racism and that of pretty much every black, brown , yellow, w/e person I have met in other countries.

Oh how I wish for the government plantation to END!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I know, even in England it's better. Everywhere else it's better, black americans think everybody hates them. It's strange actually.

new topics

top topics

join